bobettino

Aug 26, 2017
actually half of the games on this site and almost all on this one
and most of the games on this site too
and some from there and there
i also use emulators for consoles. with roms from there
my game collection is actually over 10 TB:cool:

i think you misunderstood my post...
i mean i'm not going to pay 26 bucks for this game but i'm still taking it for free:p
(you know this is a sharing/piracy site..)

also

let's call it a "full" game:sneaky:

also

here's my old save from v.9B EN
(it's right before lvl 5 full slut)
I've tried your save file. How can you run around half naked and cum covered? Everytime I end a battle Karryn is fully clothed

standin

Jan 17, 2018
or you can be nice guy, just tell me just wanna make sure, you know.
The game is complete but the devs are still patching it and may release additional content down the line, so it is currently not "finished." We'll have a better idea of what future content this game will have after Christmas and New Year's.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
The game is complete but the devs are still patching it and may release additional content down the line, so it is currently not "finished." We'll have a better idea of what future content this game will have after Christmas and New Year's.
Yeah I saw it on DLsite want to see if it was, and buy it to support to Dev

Reactions: decker2

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Untitled.png Honestly how do you even get to level 10 and beyond. I got to wave 8 and game just start lagging so hard it wasn't even funny anymore. Like 0,5fps. And my pc is running recent ff7RI @60 fps on high settings

Reactions: Nobu

Alkromi

Oct 28, 2020
I would say that Rimjobs are just as frequent as Toys inserts from Nerds. I find that Rogues initiate it the most. (Guards initiate it also)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is great, but clicking on title/passive names doesn't let me see the requirements for some reason. Only the titles that are selected at the start have a pop-up window. What could the problem be?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I've tried your save file. How can you run around half naked and cum covered? Everytime I end a battle Karryn is fully clothed
I believe you need to have certain masochistic passives or poledance passives. Can't remember well but recently at 340 slut level after I got defeted in free roam mode in endless waves she was cum covered and naked, runing around.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 1553444 Honestly how do you even get to level 10 and beyond. I got to wave 8 and game just start lagging so hard it wasn't even funny anymore. Like 0,5fps. And my pc is running recent ff7RI @60 fps on high settings
pc is probably overblissed after multiorgasming, needs more mind training and edicts :eek:

have you turned on force 60fps? it sometimes makes game more laggy if your monitor doesn't need that feature.

Reactions: Brololol
Sep 7, 2017
Both the Good Endings (all titles associated), Bankruptcy, and Bad Ending titles... Plus a ton of others... fresh start... right when you pick your difficulty. Made on 1.0.1.c (Which SHOULD work on all final releases). All in all the perfect save. With a ton more to unlock... passives and more titles. So there is still plenty to do!

(It helps if you simply replace one of your saves with mine... so if you're starting fresh just go make a save real fast then replace it with mine... enjoy!)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes