Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
View attachment 1553444 Honestly how do you even get to level 10 and beyond. I got to wave 8 and game just start lagging so hard it wasn't even funny anymore. Like 0,5fps. And my pc is running recent ff7RI @60 fps on high settings
I also had similar problems but I solved it by limiting fps to 60 in rivatuner. I'm not that far in the game but this solved my problem.

deepheat

Oct 21, 2020
I appreciate it but I'm done with this one. Been on for 15hrs today and have gotten nowhere. My problem is fundamental misunderstanding the basic mechanics of the game. I doubt a save with all titles unlocked will help me resolve this. This is just one of those games that isn't for me. I do appreciate you trying to help though.
Hey man, if you feel like giving a combat run another go, hopefully these tips might help you out. There's also a breakdown of a run I made from a clean save to help you get started.

- Take your time and use the warden level cap as a rough guide to where you should be on that floor. Some of the rooms can be a struggle if you try to rush them, like the room after the slimes on the 2nd floor. Fight bosses when you're around the level cap.

- You get exp from actions in a fight rather than from winning the battles themselves. The game doesn't tell you but skills like skewer, cleave and slam give more base exp than just regular attacks. So try dragging out the fights to get more out of them. Doing this I end my first day at warden level 5 instead of 3 (see my run below). This is also useful for managing Karryn's pleasure later on.

- Try and have Cleave ready for the next wave so you can get rid of 2 enemies straight away. Skewer is more random as it can hit the same person twice.

- Fatigue is less of an issue than Karryn's pleasure. You can do 3 fights a day and reset it after sleeping. Upgrade her bed to lower chances of a stat penalty and increase chances for a minor stat boost the next day.

- Plan your fights by starting from the furthest room to the first room as fatigue builds. The first room is usually easiest and can be cleared even with over 40 fatigue. Eventually you'll get an idea of which rooms have easier waves to fight. For example, I prefer the second room on 4th floor to fight with higher fatigue.

- Keep order as low as you can to earn money. The first 3 rooms on the second floor gives you 10/11 order a day so you can get by with control around -10. These edicts (repair mess hall, repair visitor centre, solving the problem edicts) should be enough to keep order balanced. On the second floor, I end up with 1.5k daily, ending the day with around 20 order. You might need more of a buffer later as multiple levels can riot at the same time.

- Save up some money before getting level 2 edicts (repair office, repair research, etc.) You end up losing a chunk of your income and some the later edicts will be too expensive to save for.

- The problem in a low slut combat run is after defeating enough inmates, Karryn will start gaining pleasure from defeating enemies and also from every hit she lands. If she becomes aroused (just over 30 pleasure), then you have to masturbate before sleeping or get sexually frustrated. The penalties from this stacks the more you leave it for, making fights harder. And being a low slut/pure run, you don't want to rack up too many passives from masturbating too early.

So how I manage her pleasure is on the 1st floor, I keep her pleasure below 30 until the boss fight. If she is not sexually frustrated when entering that fight, then after beating the boss, pleasure resets to zero and she won't gain a stack even if she goes over. Now on the second floor, you want to get to the point where you can clear the first three rooms working backwards. If I can clear the third room, then I won't have problems clearing the other two.

After a while Karryn will start gaining enough pleasure from every hit she lands (3/hit). By dragging out fights and using Skewer (hits twice), you can time it so she orgasms in the last fight. Just make sure she has enough energy for it. You can start a no masturbation run this way if you can judge when Karryn can generate enough pleasure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
View attachment 1553444 Honestly how do you even get to level 10 and beyond. I got to wave 8 and game just start lagging so hard it wasn't even funny anymore. Like 0,5fps. And my pc is running recent ff7RI @60 fps on high settings
I got this issue as well when I played the endless prison battle. Got to wave 22 until I chickened out because the lag got so fucking bad I was afraid my pc is going to explode.

Reactions: Brololol

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I've tried your save file. How can you run around half naked and cum covered? Everytime I end a battle Karryn is fully clothed
high slut level i guess... can't remember:unsure:
but i've also lost several times on purpose and went through the gangbangs to rise the slut level:sneaky:
(so it's definitely only possible when you go full slut:p)

also
I'd like to make a backup save of my current playthrough but i don't remember where is the save folder for this game. Can anyone help me?
game folder/www/save

Last edited:

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
I'd like to make a backup save of my current playthrough but i don't remember where is the save folder for this game. Can anyone help me?

game folder/www/save
Thanks for the help Decker

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Is there a guide for beginners? or some advice you can give me?
I'll kinda rephrase what the game will offer you if you lose the game.
Don't try to become the jack of all trades, 2 or 3 main stats tops.
if you intend to use sex as your main combat mechanic you'll need dex and endurance. healing thoughts is a must.
Every sexual move is gotten through exposure. you want karryn to learn to handjob, well you'll have to get the inmates to make her do it until she learns to do it herself.

if you intend to use weapons as your main combat mechanic, choose your favorite flavor and try to unlock the extra moves for all 3 flavors. pay attention to the rock > paper > scissors that the combat centers around with Blunt / Slash / Pierce

BE UBER careful of edicts that increase inmate or guard stats if you are already struggling to beat them.
fighting the guards outside of your office is great for quick money, but may cost you later.

the lower your Order the more you get in Subsidies, this works vice versa as well.

the biggest bit of advice I can offer is that this a a long form H Game. you will learn what works and what doesn't work for you. don't give up on it, this is legitimately one of the best H games on the market at this point in time. Once you get a good grasp of the game you can start doing challenge runs (self imposed or actual ones if you use steam)

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018

Thanks for the help Decker
How to do that specifically is as follows.

raise slut level enough and get came on enough to get the "feat" that says clothing damage sticks around longer. then just keep going. it'll happen on its own. The specific edict is "Disappeared Clothes and Shame" iirc.

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
So now that the story is over what can we expect from the game ? Will there be more content added to lvl 4 like ''side jobs'' ?

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018
So from the edicts in the specialization tree it it says you can do special moves while unarmed, like arm slash (I think that's the name). But whenever I am unarmed I cannot use them. They are visible in the attack section but greyed out. They're not on cooldown but I don't know why I can't use them. Any idea why? (Haven't modded it in a way that would make me unable to use them I believe)

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Is there anything my karryn can do other than flash her boobas during bar work? I keep hearing about empty blowjob faces and it makes me think there's more I Can do now. Not 100% sure.

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
Well guys, I decided to swallow my pride and cheat. Even then I struggled, but I finally beat the game with a combat/virgin run. Maybe I can actually have some fun with the H content now.

Reactions: NekoPi

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well guys, I decided to swallow my pride and cheat. Even then I struggled, but I finally beat the game with a combat/virgin run. Maybe I can actually have some fun with the H content now.
Wait,no offenses but couldn't you just play on secretary ? You literally breeze through the game, no effort, no cheating required.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Wait,no offenses but couldn't you just play on secretary ? You literally breeze through the game, no effort, no cheating required.
Even in secretary mode there a lot of grading (spam sleep & buy all edict) to get the most stats when leveling. btw how many endings are there?

Reactions: BlinkXPoke
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes