Aug 27, 2021
Has anyone tried using the CCmod for this latest release? I keep getting some stupid error about missing attack boobs tan or something. I tried putting a random file with the name, but to no avail. Anyone who has the game working with the CCmod can send their game?

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
Version v1.0.1g3 Full CC Mod v9b.j (Temporary fix for cc mod)

Note (Known Problem):
Don't use Gyaru skin, hair, eye edict because it will cause lag except if you have strong pc.
There is no level 4 edict (blank page) you will only miss 1 edict.
Please remember if you use the gyaru skin, hair, or eye you will either crash (very rarely) or karryn will return to the normal style because in the current cc mod version some event don't have the proper image such as the strippole mini game.

Please replace this to www/data to fix some bugs
Thanks, man.
I started a new game and subjugated Floor 1. Now I want a rematch with Tonkin but when I press "Call to discipline" in the office nothing happens. It just closes the dialogue without opening another menu or something. Does this part of the mod not work at the moment?
FYI: I didn't "beat" any prisoner but won every battle through them cumming and running away.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Game kind of loses steam after the third floor, which is a shame but hey, that's still a fair amount going on.

Pity the bar and receptionist sidegigs are tedious.
I agree. It would be nice if the receptionist and barmaid jobs were simplified a bit.

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
can someone tell me in which files i find the values for the combat skills cooldowns? like cockkick?

Kybishko

Feb 24, 2020
sorry for google translation, how to install mod on this game correctly? the installation description in the mod gives me an error on "release" (wrong extension for pictures). I was able to run the current game by unpacking the image archive and copying For 'dev'. But even in this case, it gives an error about the absence of an image in one of the battlefuck and a critical error about the absence of an image in front of the level 5 boss.

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
great game, supported the dev buying it on steam, we need more actual games like this instead of lame and lazy 3dcg galleries which this site is full of

Reactions: someguy4567

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
can someone tell me in which files i find the values for the combat skills cooldowns? like cockkick?
RemtairyCombat.js has:
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynArmSlash = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynLegThrust = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynHeadStrike = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynCleave = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynSkewer = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynSlam = function()

RemtairyKarrynSex.js has: Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynCockStare = function()

RemtairyWillpower.js has:
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_healingThoughts = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_mindOverMatter = function()

RemtairyEnergy.js has:
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_revitalize = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_secondWind = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_fallenRest = function()

I don't know where rest of the skill cooldowns are, I couldn't find, if you happened to find it share it here I'm also looking for them.

Last edited:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I tried to adapt the Cheat Menu to this game and there are some things I'd love help to implement, but all I learned for programming was from modding this game. I'm tagging who could maybe be able to solve some issues and most likely has helped me before, but feel free to ignore or reject:
HappyGoomba mamaboiii tetrayrok

Things that I changed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Things to be added or fixed:
- Control enemy's orgasm value
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

File:
View attachment emerald's Cheat Menu (edited by ABD for Karryn's Prison) .rar

Preview:
kkp.png

PS.: I accidently made it so God Mode freezes time during the stripper job, made it could be a feature?
Also, forgot about trying to add a fatigue control option

Last edited:

Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
I'm stuck on floor 2 boss for a good while how to I defeat it and from what I can tell there two ways to play combat or sexual I'm guessing you have to focus on one or the other if that is the case what one is better for first time and how do you even do sexual stuff the only stuff I got is from losing a fight?

ZeroSaber39

Mar 10, 2020
I'm stuck on floor 2 boss for a good while how to I defeat it and from what I can tell there two ways to play combat or sexual I'm guessing you have to focus on one or the other if that is the case what one is better for first time and how do you even do sexual stuff the only stuff I got is from losing a fight?
Well if I had to say sex is probably easiest on the first playthrough. In fact considering this is supposed to be a game where the main character gets corrupted into a slut over time it's intended for new players to start out with combat and eventually switch to sex.

That's why you don't get access to sex skills right off the bat, you start only able to fight and eventually get the sex skills as you become more corrupted.

As to how you unlock them well you're ment to get them gradually by losing, just keep losing and eventually you will unlock them, you learn them by having them done to you, be forced to give hand jobs enough times and eventually she learns how to do them herself, have sex enough and eventually she will become corrupted enough to want to initiate sex on her own and you gain the skill.

You can speed up the process by not using your mental skills to suppress your desires (though I would still do it because I like that struggle, rather then just seeing her give in but that's what I'm into)

Pure combat is certainly possible and fun once you understand the systems (most of my playthroughs lately are pure combat )but it's definitely the more challenging route to take as you basically need to speed run the game especially if you're going for a virgin playthrough you're fighting a losing battle if enough time passes you will get fucked literally and figuratively.

Iif you want to keep trying to continue with combat I will say do you have any of the special attack skills unlocked like "Slam, Cleave or Skewer"? Having at least 1 of those is pretty important for the 2nd boss as cleave and Skewer will cripple it's regeneration and slam will shut it off completely. (Though the doctor will reactivate it)

Also use the "focus" mind skill in addition to Ki as it gives you a counter attack chance, even if you can't directly target the other mobs in the fight you can still hit them with counters.

Also it doesn't matter if you're going sex or combat the Healing Thoughts skill is pretty much a must have skill for either.

Last edited:

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
I'm running into a weird bug. After playing for a bit, I decided to do a bit of modding. Afterwards I noticed that the masochism passive tree wasn't showing up in the passives menu after starting a new game. I thought I may have messed something up so I did a clean install and saw that the tree still wasn't showing up, even when I select the masochist start trait. I've made sure to test getting several of the masochist traits as well as a second clean install in a different location, but the tree itself still isn't appearing. Am I missing something? I'm not sure how to fix this.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes