RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
no i didnt use it and tried a fresh restart without my old saves and same thing
Going to mention this for the last time now for everyone that is encountering the error "Error: Failed to load: js/plugins/CheatMenu.js".

That file belongs to RPGMaker MV CheatMenu plugin.

You can either install that again or uninstall it by deleting the following folder & files:-
Code:
Karryn's Prison\www\CheatData
Karryn's Prison\www\Cheat.html
Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\CheatMenu.js
Edit: I found out that the Cheat Menu plugin also adds a line in "plugins.js" file to enable the plugin to begin with. You can manually remove that line or just download v1.0.1h4 FULL which fixes that.
Code:
{"name":"CheatMenu","status":true,"description":"External cheat window, for easy item and variable modification.","parameters":{}}

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I can and currently am downloading from that link, it is just sooooooooooooo sloooooooooow (can't really complain tho, it's free and it's a fucking great game)
Well if you reload the link, it says "file does not exist". So that is most likely why its slow now. I have no clue what your download manager is downloading though lol

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hi RedAISkye I cant download from your link anymore please help
I re-downloaded the game from scratch and uploaded again to avoid any further issues in the future.
Just refresh and you can download from the original post.

EDIT: If it's allowed, @RedAISkye i can re-upload your zip file to either Mega or MediaFire
Feel free to create as many mirrors as you want, just don't forget to mention the version as well in the post where you'll link it.

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
Feel free to create as many mirrors as you want, just don't forget to mention the version as well in the post where you'll link it.
Will do, thanks

Well it might be "different". Maybe start over again coz OP said its been re-uploaded (above comment). Not sure you're downloading from the same place anymore.
Yeah, i canceled the first download and started anew, but man, Anonfiles hates my connection lol

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Oh, thanks for the answer! Was just a coincidence
Don't know why RedAISkye is facepalming me
Because I literally linked the thread of the cheat menu plugin that was causing the issue including the solution yet you still ask even though the one you modified is named "Cheat_Menu.js".

Not to mention, you didn't even bother to link the of the plugin by .

• Angry
Reactions: Vexstear
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes