Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
What edict is that I don't seem to have it
If memory serves its one all the way to the right. Something to do with "Dealing with the Goblins".

You need to fulfill certain conditions/have a specific passive (like the Orc seamen collector or something, but for goblin).

Im on my Phone so can't open up the game and see it.
Just have a look towards the far right, one edict should be branching into three, you need the one that under the goblins.You have the same type of edict for nerds, rouges, orks and lizard men per level ( atleast as far as the last version).

I believe the three options go:
1) Nerf them,
2) Bribe Them
3) Fuck em ( literally)

Of which you can only pick one. ( no prizes for guess which one I always pick :p )

So it should be :
1) Level 1 --> Thugs and Goblins
2) Level 2 --> Rouges and Nerds
3) Level 3 --> Orcs and Lizardmen

If you are having difficulty, just hover over the edict and it should tell you the requirements.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
The edict gives them free access to her. The odds increase is all im saying.
That is for the battles during riots where they'll more likely be sexual than aggressive implied by the "Goblin Attack Chance being lowered by that edict".

In the receptionist job, their goal is nothing but to jerk off, strip Karryn and fuck. So, that edict doesn't affect her job.

Reactions: NekoPi

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.0.1c): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (currently outdated, just have some patience)
  • basic CG gallery: here

NOTE: Will be updated for release version once the alphabet stops.
what should i do to keep the slut level low?
or , something need to change the js ? or mod ?

Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
Well if I had to say sex is probably easiest on the first playthrough. In fact considering this is supposed to be a game where the main character gets corrupted into a slut over time it's intended for new players to start out with combat and eventually switch to sex.

That's why you don't get access to sex skills right off the bat, you start only able to fight and eventually get the sex skills as you become more corrupted.

As to how you unlock them well you're ment to get them gradually by losing, just keep losing and eventually you will unlock them, you learn them by having them done to you, be forced to give hand jobs enough times and eventually she learns how to do them herself, have sex enough and eventually she will become corrupted enough to want to initiate sex on her own and you gain the skill.

You can speed up the process by not using your mental skills to suppress your desires (though I would still do it because I like that struggle, rather then just seeing her give in but that's what I'm into)

Pure combat is certainly possible and fun once you understand the systems (most of my playthroughs lately are pure combat )but it's definitely the more challenging route to take as you basically need to speed run the game especially if you're going for a virgin playthrough you're fighting a losing battle if enough time passes you will get fucked literally and figuratively.

Iif you want to keep trying to continue with combat I will say do you have any of the special attack skills unlocked like "Slam, Cleave or Skewer"? Having at least 1 of those is pretty important for the 2nd boss as cleave and Skewer will cripple it's regeneration and slam will shut it off completely. (Though the doctor will reactivate it)

Also use the "focus" mind skill in addition to Ki as it gives you a counter attack chance, even if you can't directly target the other mobs in the fight you can still hit them with counters.

Also it doesn't matter if you're going sex or combat the Healing Thoughts skill is pretty much a must have skill for either.
Thanks that make sense I got some of the special attacks now I missed them somehow and it making it a lot easier

Reactions: ZeroSaber39

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Slut level is complex, its a summarized value of a lot of things, petting, sex, sight, etc. You would need to erase all the sexual interaction.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Slut level is just the amount of passives she has. So, mechanically, don't do stuff that get's her new passives.
If you want to change it (and basically break the core game logic), here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 22, 2020
Thanks, man.
I started a new game and subjugated Floor 1. Now I want a rematch with Tonkin but when I press "Call to discipline" in the office nothing happens. It just closes the dialogue without opening another menu or something. Does this part of the mod not work at the moment?
FYI: I didn't "beat" any prisoner but won every battle through them cumming and running away.
Currently doing some tweaking with the new version and also trying to fix some issue that is going on such as your specific problem

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
So now that there are actual endings I decided to try an absolute purity run, no sex and no corruption, just for the novelty of it. Going well so far, halfway through the third floor on Warden mode and slut level is only 12 (once sadism gets high enough you need to either be constantly frustrated and fatigued from going to bed horny or work yourself all the way to orgasm just from beating people up, but it's manageable), but I have a question.

Why the heck does working at the Receptionist counter give you corruption? Is it illegal for the chief warden to greet visitors or do paperwork?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Yayy!! last round
>energy 9999
seems legit

came to fap but I feel like I'm playing dark fucking souls.
That's actually a pretty good description. Warden mode, the 'normal' setting, is built to make you lose multiple times, gradually learning more and more about what works best until you eventually overcome it. I'm not entirely sure that Prisoner mode is possible on a first playthrough. Secretary mode is where you go if you just want to see the content; it's still more challenging than your average eroge but comes close to what would be considered Normal in most full scale games.

Or you can dig into the www/js/plugins folder, open RemtairyKarryn.js or RemtairyPrison.js in notepad++, and start changing variables around to fit your personal tastes. Thre's a few guides to specific tweaks linked to in the first post, and a bunch more you can search the thread for.

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
RemtairyCombat.js has:
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynArmSlash = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynLegThrust = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynHeadStrike = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynCleave = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynSkewer = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynSlam = function()

RemtairyKarrynSex.js has: Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_karrynCockStare = function()

RemtairyWillpower.js has:
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_healingThoughts = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_mindOverMatter = function()

RemtairyEnergy.js has:
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_revitalize = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_secondWind = function()
Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_fallenRest = function()

I don't know where rest of the skill cooldowns are, I couldn't find, if you happened to find it share it here I'm also looking for them.

found them in "www" then "data" there is a skills.json but its hard do find there something

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes