ZR93

Oct 3, 2019
Don't you have a way out there in which the order doesn't drop to 0 through a tweak in the commands?

Dec 18, 2020
Is there going to be more patches?
I want to get the game but if they are still fixing bugs I want to wait till everything is perfect and working.
So should I get it now or wait more?

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
Is there going to be more patches?
I want to get the game but if they are still fixing bugs I want to wait till everything is perfect and working.
So should I get it now or wait more?
I'm not sure what you're waiting for, download it now and once there's a new patch simply put your save folder on that new patched game. It's not hard

Reactions: RedAISkye

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Why the heck does working at the Receptionist counter give you corruption? Is it illegal for the chief warden to greet visitors or do paperwork?
My corruption increased when a visitor wanted to shake hands and I said yes. Maybe something similar happened to you too.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
About the waitress job at the bar:
Is there any advantage to getting the editcs for new drinks, do I get new scenes/poses for having them?
Having more drinks just seems like a pain in the ass to remember who ordered what when I can just walk around with 3 beers all the time.
Also, is there any way to know how drunk Karryn is before she triggers the scene with the mug between her breasts?

nonosonic

May 9, 2017
How does the shoo away command work in the receptionist job? Sometimes they fuck off instantly and sometimes they don't care and sometimes they fuck off later. I hate this mini game honestly.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How does the shoo away command work in the receptionist job? Sometimes they fuck off instantly and sometimes they don't care and sometimes they fuck off later. I hate this mini game honestly.
In my experience it seems to cause them to stay away instead of completely leaving you alone. But perhaps there is a small chance for it to cause them to leave you alone.

KanaeBlaze

Aug 8, 2017
found them in "www" then "data" there is a skills.json but its hard do find there something
Just search for "n<Cooldown:" in Skill.json and change the following number to whatever you want.
PS: Each line is a skill, just check that it is the skill you want to change the cooldown.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
If you check the description, shooing them away only works when they are a few steps away, if they get closer they will go for wherever have high desire level (light petting, heavy petting and penetration 100+), and then you will have to kick them away.

nonosonic

May 9, 2017
In my experience it seems to cause them to stay away instead of completely leaving you alone. But perhaps there is a small chance for it to cause them to leave you alone.
Sometimes it does as you say, but sometimes they back off and then vanish.
If you check the description, shooing them away only works when they are a few steps away, if they get closer they will go for wherever have high desire level (light petting, heavy petting and penetration 100+), and then you will have to kick them away.
I know about them being too close, this is not about that. You can spam the shoo command when they are far from you and sometimes nothing happens.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Sometimes it does as you say, but sometimes they back off and then vanish.

I know about them being too close, this is not about that. You can spam the shoo command when they are far from you and sometimes nothing happens.
Its about the timing, you shoo them away one step closer.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there any advantage to getting the editcs for new drinks, do I get new scenes/poses for having them?
Having more drinks just seems like a pain in the ass to remember who ordered what when I can just walk around with 3 beers all the time.
Also, is there any way to know how drunk Karryn is before she triggers the scene with the mug between her breasts?
TL;DR: no new scenes, just everyone drunk faster and a lot more money; the more drunk she gets, the more seconds she needs for actions (a small amount of alc is enough, but hornyness also increases the time; cock desire is the key to trigger the scene).

But the edicts for more drinks are worth it in two ways.
First, they directly increase the bar base income which scales with the bar reputation. As an example, the first edict raises the base bar income by 100g from 150g to 250g and generates an expense of 75g. While it may seem as a profit of only 25g, the modifiers are what makes the difference (especially with the second and third edict). If you have a bar rep of 20 you get 50% more profit from the bar. That means a flat profit of 75g each day. That's okay, but not great for an edict that costs 500g.
Secondly, all new drinks are more expensive than the old ones and they are stronger. A list directly from the code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Advantages: more passive income (from edicts, scales with bar rep), a lot more money in the form of tips, they get drunk faster (less maintenance, because asleep or leaving the bar drunk)
(Dis)advantages: no braindead ale transport anymore, she get's drunk faster if persuaded to drink

Personally, I always get the first one fast and get each subsequent one at some point, if nothing else has more priority.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
You get better tips from the other drinks and it increases bar income (that is then further increased by reputation).
It also makes it more sensible mini-game . Else its like "Beer? What do you mean water?! get out!"
It doesn't unlock any extra scenes /poses.
No idea about being drunk

Its about the timing, you shoo them away one step closer.
No it's random, i was able to shoo them when they just spawned and they would go away and another time they wouldn't.
Sometimes you kick them and they go away another you kick and they keep comin back.

Maybe they have hidden HP but what that would be based on - no idea.

Reactions: chillybop

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
If you think that what it is then it sounds like coincidence, as sometimes the instant they spawn furthest away from the screen I shoo them and they vanish instantly.
Its just as the Edging Control, its no accurate and if you spam it, it may not work

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
You get better tips from the other drinks and it increases bar income (that is then further increased by reputation).
It also makes it more sensible mini-game . Else its like "Beer? What do you mean water?! get out!"
It doesn't unlock any extra scenes /poses.
No idea about being drunk

No it's random, i was able to shoo them when they just spawned and they would go away and another time they wouldn't.
Sometimes you kick them and they go away another you kick and they keep comin back.

Maybe they have hidden HP but what that would be based on - no idea.
I literally kick people out if they order water :LUL:

It is random. Basically it alters the goblins' likelihood to move. Shooing (and especially kicking) lowers their chance to move forward and increases the chance that they move backwards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes