dash45

Mar 31, 2018
uhm probably the next pic is a spoiler but.... anyone know. how to get this scene with noinim?????? i really try hard diferent options... and several try's.... and hours(true history)... but never happen.. is a title or something?

how.png

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Does anyone know if there is any other scene where Karryn is lifted and fucked? If you know Melty, something similar to the Cyclops scene. Was kinda disappointed the Yeti Boss didn't get his own scene and something like that. (I know the normal yeti has the seated one, but if you know what scene I'm talking about in Melty, you get it. Its also in Bible Violet as well etc.

Cheeseboss5

Dec 18, 2021
So far I've only unlocked one sexual skill in all my playthroughs "cock stare", but it only reduces cock desire are there any other skills and how are they unlocked?

dash45

Mar 31, 2018
So far I've only unlocked one sexual skill in all my playthroughs "cock stare", but it only reduces cock desire are there any other skills and how are they unlocked?
uhm yeah. blow, vaginal, anal, boobjob, handjob, kiss, and the stare. but the only is let the inmates doing with karryn and the passive appear

dash45

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone know if there is any other scene where Karryn is lifted and fucked? If you know Melty, something similar to the Cyclops scene. Was kinda disappointed the Yeti Boss didn't get his own scene and something like that. (I know the normal yeti has the seated one, but if you know what scene I'm talking about in Melty, you get it. Its also in Bible Violet as well etc.
probably is the scene i posted. I found in steam.... but the chinese don't respond alredy how to get that.... in the same like you. don't know how to get that.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
what is the best nerd solution for pure run?
The one that not paying them any money but increase the chance of rioting. (at least that how I beat the game on pure run)

Rioting isn't that bad it might even be a good way to leveling up your Karryn. (if you don't mind sinking a bit of your play time) However, what I suggest you to do is, try to unlock the insurance edict ASAP. It's not fun that you need to repair those facilities every time they start a riot. It's like you lose 2-3 days of your progression for nothing.

I kept those insurance intact until my strip club level is high enough that they didn't start rioting anymore (level 15 I guess). Strip club sidejob is the best sidejob in the game. It's not gonna corrupt your Karryn that much if you have the right stat and know what you are doing.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
How do you get the Deny Internal and External Ejaculation skills?
Keep making enemies cum on the floor, by keeping Cock Desire below the threshold for ejaculating on Karryn (35, methinks). Eventually you get the passive that grants the "External" skill first, and then the "Internal" one (weird order of appearance, if you ask me).

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes