Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Because I literally linked the thread of the cheat menu plugin that was causing the issue including the solution yet you still ask even though the one you modified is named "Cheat_Menu.js".

Not to mention, you didn't even bother to link the of the plugin by .
Well, of course I ask... :FacePalm:
They were reporting an issue with a cheat menu file after I posted my edit.
Whether you posted a solution or not, it could be because I did something.
I'm not a coder, but that much is obvious.

Second, it doesn't even matter. It's named as "emerald's Cheat Menu (edited by ABD for Karryn's Prison)".
When I got it, it was referred to "emerald" and not "emerladCoder" (which I first heard of now and then saw that the name is "emerald" on ULMF)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
No it's random, i was able to shoo them when they just spawned and they would go away and another time they wouldn't.
Sometimes you kick them and they go away another you kick and they keep comin back.

Maybe they have hidden HP but what that would be based on - no idea.
1. I doubt you can shoo them away "permanently" - they seem to simply be taking a step (or two sometimes) back, so if they are already at the "just spawned" position they end up off-screen, but they come back anyway because they go back to advancing on Karryn afterwards.

2. They do have some HP, maybe even the same they would have during normal battles: when my Karryn kicks them for 300-400 HP, they take damage and step back (same as shooing), but remain, yet when she punts them with a 3k+ crit - away they go.

Personally, the point of shooing the goblins away is lost on me: why would I spend a turn on the goblin if I risk gaining nothing (worst case - they remain where they are), whereas I can let them come closer and punt them to make those handshake sessions "goblin-free"?

P.s. What I hate the most about the whole thing is that both actions become unavailable whenever Karryn is Horny. And I have no control over the state because it keeps popping up randomly ever since the "Open Public Toilet" passive which just blank cheques it with "Chance of getting Horny every turn increases". I did NOT expect an effect like that to work anywhere outside the side job required to get it, much less a different side job. nature of it is...well - the image is damn accurate.

ZeroSaber39

Mar 10, 2020
I know about them being too close, this is not about that. You can spam the shoo command when they are far from you and sometimes nothing happens.
Yeah that is the most annoying shit, especially if you're trying for a virgin playthrough because you're gonna place priority on shooing the fuckers away above anything and sometimes you Shoo for 10 minutes (mini game time not real time) and they just stand there.

I get what Rem was going for, it's supposed to put some kind of challenge to avoiding corruption while being a Receptionist but the only time I'm gonna bother shooing is if I'm trying to stay pure and spamming Shoo 50 times in a row and nothing happening is not fun or challenging it's just tedius and frustrating.

Eventually I had enough and changed the game files so far it's the only thing in the game I tweaked but I was in post game free play mode and I had earned all the titles for reception aside from the ones that require notoriety so I feel like I earned the right to be free of that tedium.

If you want to do what I did go to:

www>js>plugins>RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js

Open it with a notepad and find the section Mamaboii posted above (I would just type Shoo into the find box and click next until you find the section) and under backward chance change "isshooed" from 35 to 100 and "iskicked" from 55 to 100.

Basically guarantees they will back off if you use ether command. Game still has some small challenge to it because they can still show up and try to approach you while you're shaking hands or doing paperwork and can't defend yourself but makes it much less tedius since they will leave when you tell them to (depending on how close they are you might still have to do it multiple times to be certain they will leave the screen.)

Reactions: nonosonic

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
1. I doubt you can shoo them away "permanently" - they seem to simply be taking a step (or two sometimes) back, so if they are already at the "just spawned" position they end up off-screen, but they come back anyway because they go back to advancing on Karryn afterwards.

2. They do have some HP, maybe even the same they would have during normal battles: when my Karryn kicks them for 300-400 HP, they take damage and step back (same as shooing), but remain, yet when she punts them with a 3k+ crit - away they go.

Personally, the point of shooing the goblins away is lost on me: why would I spend a turn on the goblin if I risk gaining nothing (worst case - they remain where they are), whereas I can let them come closer and punt them to make those handshake sessions "goblin-free"?

P.s. What I hate the most about the whole thing is that both actions become unavailable whenever Karryn is Horny. And I have no control over the state because it keeps popping up randomly ever since the "Open Public Toilet" passive which just blank cheques it with "Chance of getting Horny every turn increases". I did NOT expect an effect like that to work anywhere outside the side job required to get it, much less a different side job. nature of it is...well - the image is damn accurate.
I had both. I would shoo them away just from spawn and i would had peace for quite a while. Another time i would get another back again right away. My guess is spawn rate is based on the overall level of corruption and notoriety.

However i do have theory - that is that they react to what Karryn is doing. If they see her working on papers or resting (the multiple turn one) they are like "free real estate". However if you just use breather they tend to leave.
I think this works - shoo them if he doesn't go away - breather then shoo away - then breather again. From my experience that causes majority of them leave.

However why bother? If you have the strip resist book and then equip a title from my experience poor bastards just will keep whacking on the suit and whacking and maybe once per mini-game menage to take the skirt down which is easy to fix. Yea you lose stamina but so you do by using kick or shoo away but you don't lose turns.
As long as you have mind to deal with desires this seemed to work best.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

This game is hard, unbalanced and unfair so feel free to make your own modifications. In this case you can mod RNG away and I suggest you do it. mamaboiii already shared the code you can change, look for them in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js:

JavaScript:
        let chanceToMoveForward = 5;
        let chanceToMoveBackward = 10;

//Forward chance
        if(isShooed)
            chanceToMoveForward -= 35;
        if(isKicked)
            chanceToMoveForward -= 99;

if(isHorny)
            chanceToMoveForward += 10;
        if(isErect)
        if(target.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_VISITOR_GOBLIN_CREAMPIE))

chanceToMoveForward += goblinPassiveLevel * 5;

if(target.receptionistBattle_isHavingSexBehind() || receptionistIsFrontDistracted) {
            chanceToMoveForward *= 5;
        }
        else if(target._receptionist_checkingVisitingRoom_startingPhoneCall || target._receptionist_currentlyProcessingPapers || target._receptionist_greetVisitor_waitingForResponse) {
            chanceToMoveForward *= 4;
        }
        else if(target.isHorny) {
            chanceToMoveForward *= 2;
        }

//Backward chance
        if(isShooed)
            chanceToMoveBackward += 35;
        if(isKicked)
            chanceToMoveBackward += 55;

if(isHorny)
            chanceToMoveBackward -= 15;
        if(isErect)
            chanceToMoveBackward -= 15;

chanceToMoveBackward -= goblinPassiveLevel * 5;
[/SPOILER]

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
So, does anyone know what "horny" visitor means? No, i know about visitors that come and do all the hentai, yes, but what is the visitor with "horny" icon next to him in the list of visitors, not above him? I saw it only once in a looong while, and in the end of Karryn's shift, so i wasn't able to check. Is this like a shiny pokemon or something?

Last edited:

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
From the last changelog (v1.0.1a~h3 Changelog):
"Fixed the 'Newbie' Title's equip effect description to correctly display Talk Resist -5% instead of Talk Resist -10%. "

Nope. It's still -10% for me. I even tried to start a new game.

iatticus

Jul 23, 2019
[v1.0.1h4 full]
do the full mean completed?

Been posted a lot but they just mean this is the most up to date build. Developer already said they are taking a break until after the holidays. Although they do seem to keep doing bug fixes at the moment. If sales do well they MIGHT continue to add content but they have made no promises.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, I bought it on steam too. I hope they keep going with it. Would be cool if they added more events for the mini games, costumes and other stuff. What do you think they should add?
Well, when it comes to Sidejobs, Nurse, Teacher, Maid would be some easy picks. Additional Endings. New Sex Skills, New Enemy Types. You could even add a new Floor. This game has so much things they could add, which is why I hope this game sells well enough that they do expand on the base game.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, I bought it on steam too. I hope they keep going with it. Would be cool if they added more events for the mini games, costumes and other stuff. What do you think they should add?
All I would ever want for most 2d art games is more clothing, idunno why but that's always my favourite part when it's in them, but I also understand why it's not in a lot of them since most that do use it only in the generic poses where it's easier to slap the clothing onto those art assets more so than doing it a fuck ton of times for say in this game all the battle scenes. So if we do get more it will probably be for more side jobs which I would be more than happy with

Reactions: NitroSM

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
My corruption increased when a visitor wanted to shake hands and I said yes. Maybe something similar happened to you too.
No, the edict that allows you to work there increases corruption by one, just like re-opening the bar does. You can't be a receptionist at all, not even one who does her job perfectly, without increasing your Corruption. Which leaves... the gloryhole as the only side job that you can do on a non-corrupt run?

About the waitress job at the bar:
Is there any advantage to getting the editcs for new drinks, do I get new scenes/poses for having them?
Having more drinks just seems like a pain in the ass to remember who ordered what when I can just walk around with 3 beers all the time.
Also, is there any way to know how drunk Karryn is before she triggers the scene with the mug between her breasts?
The edicts for more drink variety give more profits, and get Karryn drunk faster when she shares them. I usually keep a notepad window open to jot down the order in which people call and what they want, but that's because I'm crazy.

Her level of drunkenness affects her face, making her blush and such, but the most reliable way to tell is looking at the time cost for actions. There's a base value for when she's completely sober, and then 1-5 seconds added on to every action she takes based on how much booze is in her system at the time. It also makes her much more willing to flash people when they ask, instead of getting angry and refusing (slut level and boob desire are also factors)

The scene starts under two conditions: one is that she's at least a little bit drunk, and her desires and wetness level are high enough for her to be penetrated, which transitions directly into a sex scene (they dump out her mug and use it to collect semen). The second, much more difficult option (which unlocks a special title IIRC if you can do it ten times?) is to get her extremely drunk while keeping all her desires too low for a sex scene. This gives you a similar image with her bent over the table with a mug in front of her, but it's still full of beer, and she can keep racking up big tips as long as she keeps chugging the beer (but keeping your desires low in that position is... difficult, and if they get high enough for sex you shift back into the more common gangbang scene).
If you're going for that I recommend high level drinks, high mouth desire (when she kisses somebody with a drink in front of them they feed her some of it), and never fixing her clothes because if people can't ask her to flash and can't try to strip her further they're more likely to offer a drink of a kiss. It takes a really high Mind score to keep your non-mouth desires low enough though. You'll also want talk/sight resistance.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I gotta say, these riots are annoying, I get one every 2-3 days tops.
I got several edicts to reduce riot chance and they still pop off waaaaaay too often.
I'm on lvl 4, got lvl 2 and 3 rioting on the same day, then lvl 1 on the following day, wth.
This game has no mercy.
Is order associated with riot chance? I've been playing with order as close to 100 as possible before learning that less order means more money, now I'm using those riots to get order down.

lowe23

Apr 29, 2020
so i made sex poses guide (for v0.8):

1) Blowjob Kneeling
How to start: Use BJ Skill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Cowgirl Karryn
How to start: Use Vaginal Skill
3) Cowgirl Lizzard
How to start: Target of Lizzard Skill
4) Cowgirl Reverse
How to start: Use Anal Skill or target of Anal Skill
5) Defeated Guard
How to start: Lose battle to Guards
6) Defeated Level 1
How to start: Lose battle on First floor
7) Defeated Level 2
How to start: Lose battle on Second floor
8) Defeated Level 3
How to start: Lose battle on Third floor
9) Defeated Level 4
How to start: Lose battle on Fourth floor
10) Footjob
How to start: Use FJ Skill or target of FJ Skill
11) Goblin Cunnilingus
How to start: Target of Goblin Skill
12) Guard Gangbang
How to start: Target of Guard Skill
13) Handjob
How to start: Use HJ Skill or target of HJ Skill
14) Kick Counter
How to start: Use Kick Skill & target of Counter Skill
15) Mastrubate on Couch
How to start: Use Couch
16) Mastrubate in Battle
How to start: Trigger mastrubation desire
17) Orc Paizuri
How to start: Target of Orc Skill
18) Paizuri Laying
How to start: Target of Titfuck Skill
19) Receptionist
How to start: Mini-game
20) Rimming
How to start: Use Rimming Skill or target of Rimming Skill
21) Slime Piledriver
How to start: Target of Slime Skill
22) Thug Gangbang
How to start: Target of Thug Skill
23) Toilet (Gloryhole)
24) Waitress
25) Werewolf Doggy
How to start: Target of Werewolf Skill
26) Yeti Carry
How to start: Target of Yeti Skill
27) Yeti Paizuri
How to start: Target of Yeti Skill
Thanks for the info but I have a question. How did you extract your CG like this?

Reactions: Tlare
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes