Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for the info. My last update of karryn is v0.8 and just waiting for game to complete to finish playing it. If its not going to finish yet i will just keep monitoring the update and wait for actual Complete in the title.
The game is complete. They are only doing bug-fixes at this point.

Anyone know how to disable time limit on other difficulties? I cant find answer in most recent threads.
There is no time limit, you lose only when order drops to 0.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
There is no time limit, you lose only when order drops to 0.
But there is a limit of days per floor on other difficulties. I know for sure that you have to hurry up and beat floor 3 before it ends on warden, because after floor 3 there's no limit, and i have no idea if prisoner difficulty takes it further.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
But there is a limit of days per floor on other difficulties. I know for sure that you have to hurry up and beat floor 3 before it ends on warden, because after floor 3 there's no limit, and i have no idea if prisoner difficulty takes it further.
What do you mean "before it ends"? I'm playing on warden, currently at level 4 and I've never saw anything related to time limit on previous levels.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Well, of course I ask... :FacePalm:
They were reporting an issue with a cheat menu file after I posted my edit.
Whether you posted a solution or not, it could be because I did something.
I'm not a coder, but that much is obvious.

Second, it doesn't even matter. It's named as "emerald's Cheat Menu (edited by ABD for Karryn's Prison)".
When I got it, it was referred to "emerald" and not "emerladCoder" (which I first heard of now and then saw that the name is "emerald" on ULMF)
What part of "linked the thread of the cheat menu plugin that was causing the issue including the solution" do you not understand exactly?
That already states the exact plugin that was causing the issue including the solution to it so no, it couldn't be because of something you did especially when they even stated that they downloaded a fresh build implying that no modifications were done.

Instead of making more excuses, have the human decency to simply credit the author by linking to their in the post where you're uploading it regardless of if the tool itself has their name on it or not.

Not to mention, the author even stated on that they will not be updating it there anymore and have links redirected to GitHub anyways.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vexstear

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
What do you mean "before it ends"? I'm playing on warden, currently at level 4 and I've never saw anything related to time limit on previous levels.
You didn't pay attention then, just got through the game with a sigma grindset, beating prisoners without thinking lol. See that, "default time limit" ? And control might further decrease in 14 days? Now you won't see though, from floor 4 onwards you have unlimited time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 22, 2020
I encoutered this as well when playing with the mod, the slime blocking the path on the 2nd floor. Extremely annoying as it's sex gouge only increases by 1-2 per turn in stead of the usual 14-15 which caused the fight to take ages

Also another bug with the mod: losing the game while pregnant and going for newgame+ keeps the pregnancy and bugs it out causing u to trigger the birth event without removing the pregnancy so it keeps repeating every 2 turns
Going to look into it regarding this bug and the mobs that is hard to finish

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You didn't pay attention then, just got through the game with a sigma grindset, beating prisoners without thinking lol. See that, "default time limit" ? And control might further decrease in 14 days? Now you won't see though, from floor 4 onwards you have unlimited time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know time limit is mentioned in difficulty selection screen but this isn't technically time limit, all it does is decrease control every day, which decreases more of your order each day. For example, in your picture if you let go of it for 14 days it is not automatically game over but you will start losing more control each day.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I know time limit is mentioned in difficulty selection screen but this isn't technically time limit, all it does is decrease control every day, which decreases more of your order each day. For example, in your picture if you let go of it for 14 days it is not automatically game over but you will start losing more control each day.
Eeh, really? I was pretty sure it's a straight game over though, similar to 0 order. Can't argue though, because i don't remember for sure if it is or isn't.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Well, it is a time limit. Not an instant game over one, but you can't just keep going either, because the order will plummet. This mechanic was implemented because people literally stayed on floor 1 (or 2) forever to grind all edicts and then progressed further in early versions. This is no longer feasable because of the control drop after the time limit.

Reactions: CosmicComedy

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Well, it is a time limit. Not an instant game over one, but you can't just keep going either, because the order will plummet. This mechanic was implemented because people literally stayed on floor 1 (or 2) forever to grind all edicts and then progressed further in early versions. This is no longer feasable because of the control drop after the time limit.
If you've played any other game time limit means after reaching 0 it is game over or mission failure. This is not the case in this game. You can keep playing forever if you never let your order reach 0. You can let them riot and subjugate them again and easily keep it going forever, atleast in warden difficulty.

gyppo

Jul 31, 2021
Keep making enemies cum on the floor, by keeping Cock Desire below the threshold for ejaculating on Karryn (35, methinks). Eventually you get the passive that grants the "External" skill first, and then the "Internal" one (weird order of appearance, if you ask me).
Thanks

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
If you've played any other game time limit means after reaching 0 it is game over or mission failure. This is not the case in this game. You can keep playing forever if you never let your order reach 0. You can let them riot and subjugate them again and easily keep it going forever, atleast in warden difficulty.
That's a very narrow definition of time limit, that I don't agree with. Imo you are on a time limit if you can't just keep going on forever. Are there hard time limits that decide make or break on the second? For sure. But soft time limits exist for the same reason. Take classic battle royales as an example. They have a shrinking zone in which you can move and outside you take damage that increases over time. The concept is same: Don't allow the player to stay at one point for the whole time. Sure, you can extend the time a bit, but ultimately this mechanic forces you to move on, which the game relies on. Just like using items to get health in the BR or complete checkpoints to increase some countdown, here you can try to gain order to give you more time. But you can't stay on one level forever, because the control drops more each day. I can easily 'rebrand' the whole thing by calculating the number of days until zero order (i.e. game over) and you can ofc increase it a bit, but not enough to stop it entirely. Thus, you are on a time limit.

Disclaimer: You should be able to keep playing forever on one level, if you lose every day (because then the control loss is not increased), but that's a different way to play altogether.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone knows what the colors of enemy names mean? Passives also have different colors, what does it mean?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
" Orcs and lizardmen may now appear during the Receptionist side job after Level 3 is Subjugated. "

Has anyone had this happen?

Completed the game and i am in the "Free Roam Mode" or whatever it's called, did quite a few receptionist sessions but i have yet to see a single Orc or Lizardmen.

(Also, is this supposed to be "behind the counter" like the goblins or in front? Neverthelesse, never saw one so far)

All in all this turned out to be a really great game (was even before it was finished), i like the english voice acting for the most part.

Reactions: NekoPi

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Well that was fun. I like how your reward for absolute purity is to be even sluttier in your next run.
And I can confirm that of the four side jobs, the only one you can do without gaining corruption is the glory hole.
Since the -3 corruption from this title should be able to take you below the 1 point you start the game with, does anybody want to test if you can make the Nerds give you money by charging negative blackmail? I'm not going to go that far into the game again without doing crimes.
Wow! Did you get these titles legitimately? I mean, I don't even know how you can get through the game without gaining some corruption. That's mighty impressive if this was a legit, unmodded run. Good job! (y) And I don't if I should laugh or be insulted with the effects for Holy Empress after going through a such a difficult accomplishment. ^^"

CptAngelo

Nov 25, 2018
Hi, i don't know if its just me, but edict descriptions needs to be properly updated with correct values and what they provide, just had an edict that i bought and my my income went down by a lot even tho the description has no expense? perhaps im unaware of some hidden mechanic?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, i don't know if its just me, but edict descriptions needs to be properly updated with correct values and what they provide, just had an edict that i bought and my my income went down by a lot even tho the description has no expense? perhaps im unaware of some hidden mechanic?
Bet it had something to do with Order, huh? Remember, the higher the Order, the less financial help you'll receive from the Emperor since he's thinking you're handling things better. ;]

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes