Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hi, i don't know if its just me, but edict descriptions needs to be properly updated with correct values and what they provide, just had an edict that i bought and my my income went down by a lot even tho the description has no expense? perhaps im unaware of some hidden mechanic?
It was probably an Edict, that increased your Order. The higher your Order, the less help you get from the Kingdom, since it seems like you have everything under Control. The lower your Order, the more money they will send you. It is basically a risk reward System.

CptAngelo

Nov 25, 2018
I see that explains it, and yes you guys are correct i did pick up an edict with order and it went up to something like 90, thanks for clearing this out, i must have missed the description on how order works.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I see that explains it, and yes you guys are correct i did pick up an edict with order and it went up to something like 90, thanks for clearing this out, i must have missed the description on how order works.
There is a cat that explains this to you during difficulty selection but it only shows up after you lose the game try to start another game.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Is there any special scene that you can get for losing karyn's virginity?
Feels very anticlimatic to just have any random dude take her virginity like it's nothing.

Sablecaballero

Sep 28, 2021
" Orcs and lizardmen may now appear during the Receptionist side job after Level 3 is Subjugated. "

Has anyone had this happen?

Completed the game and i am in the "Free Roam Mode" or whatever it's called, did quite a few receptionist sessions but i have yet to see a single Orc or Lizardmen.

(Also, is this supposed to be "behind the counter" like the goblins or in front? Neverthelesse, never saw one so far)

All in all this turned out to be a really great game (was even before it was finished), i like the english voice acting for the most part.
I've seen some orcs as visitors, I think lizards too but not totally sure. Only gobos behind the counter.

Reactions: okanagan and NekoPi

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Is there any special scene that you can get for losing karyn's virginity?
Feels very anticlimatic to just have any random dude take her virginity like it's nothing.
I see what you mean. Would have been awesome if there was something like that.

OTOH, It does also hone is the banality of how she looses. Like This Super PURE UPSTANDING AND FAMOUS Aid to the EMPEROR no less, taken like a Common whore.

Its the Subtle things.

Aug 22, 2020
how does the call for discipline works - o activate it and nothing happens
If you are using my ported version of cc mod v9b.j for v1.0.1h4 please replace the commonevent.js file with "CommonEvents REPLACE AFTER GETTTING IN NEWGAME OR FREEPLAY.rar" which i have stated in my previous post, it should work without any issue.
Or if you are at the very beginning of the game, beat someone up or lose to them and it should add to the discipline list

Reactions: Brommi

globama_wohoi

Nov 16, 2021
Help a dumb mf out, I'm trying to install the CCMod, I did the 'release' method, where I would just copy paste the 'www' file of the mod pack to the game's directory, just the 'www' file. It did says I need to overwrite some files, which shows that the files are present. However, when I boot up the game, it states the error on the picture. image_2021-12-22_234545.png

I checked the 'statusmenu' file and I have no idea what to do, nothing is missing.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
>energy 9999
seems legit

That's actually a pretty good description. Warden mode, the 'normal' setting, is built to make you lose multiple times, gradually learning more and more about what works best until you eventually overcome it. I'm not entirely sure that Prisoner mode is possible on a first playthrough. Secretary mode is where you go if you just want to see the content; it's still more challenging than your average eroge but comes close to what would be considered Normal in most full scale games.

Or you can dig into the www/js/plugins folder, open RemtairyKarryn.js or RemtairyPrison.js in notepad++, and start changing variables around to fit your personal tastes. Thre's a few guides to specific tweaks linked to in the first post, and a bunch more you can search the thread for.
To be fair even on a first play through on warden mode, you can still win without being slut. I was able to do it in the 9.B.J beta (as that’s when I first found the game) it was hard because I didn’t understand the systems like I do now(which at this point is the back of my hand). But you don’t have to lose in warden mode, it’s the most balanced imo. And no prisoner mode will tear Karryns ass a new one without Atleast 20+ titles and that’s assuming you have good ones.
1. I doubt you can shoo them away "permanently" - they seem to simply be taking a step (or two sometimes) back, so if they are already at the "just spawned" position they end up off-screen, but they come back anyway because they go back to advancing on Karryn afterwards.

2. They do have some HP, maybe even the same they would have during normal battles: when my Karryn kicks them for 300-400 HP, they take damage and step back (same as shooing), but remain, yet when she punts them with a 3k+ crit - away they go.

Personally, the point of shooing the goblins away is lost on me: why would I spend a turn on the goblin if I risk gaining nothing (worst case - they remain where they are), whereas I can let them come closer and punt them to make those handshake sessions "goblin-free"?

P.s. What I hate the most about the whole thing is that both actions become unavailable whenever Karryn is Horny. And I have no control over the state because it keeps popping up randomly ever since the "Open Public Toilet" passive which just blank cheques it with "Chance of getting Horny every turn increases". I did NOT expect an effect like that to work anywhere outside the side job required to get it, much less a different side job. nature of it is...well - the image is damn accurate.
You CAN shoo them away off screen, it just takes multiple shoos. Honestly it’s not worth it as kicking them is MUCH more efficient. They indeed do have 3k hp so a nice crit kick will do the job. Hell, if RNG is on your side you could kick them but not kill ‘em and they still run away.

Also that “open public toilet” passive is a bitch BUT when you slut her out it’s warranted. Just use resist orgasm lol.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Well that was fun. I like how your reward for absolute purity is to be even sluttier in your next run.
And I can confirm that of the four side jobs, the only one you can do without gaining corruption is the glory hole.
Since the -3 corruption from this title should be able to take you below the 1 point you start the game with, does anybody want to test if you can make the Nerds give you money by charging negative blackmail? I'm not going to go that far into the game again without doing crimes.
Man, I have been tryin to get this title for the longest lol.

I actually have to re get a few of my titles because steam achievements I was able to get 4 of them during the 1.0 beta) but I could not get this one (Also I didn’t know it existed lol)

What’s your strat to get it, or did you cheat it in? (Which is fine, play how you want)

kap0ne

Dec 8, 2021
Going to look into it regarding this bug and the mobs that is hard to finish
Played some more and the enemy pleasure bug happens when they switch from 1 sexual position directly to another without going "default stance" in between (for example goblins going from cunnilingus to vaginal, or slimes adding 1 more tentacle), it considers them in the "normal" stance and doesn't increase their pleasure per turn as if they were in the middle of an act

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Help a dumb mf out, I'm trying to install the CCMod, I did the 'release' method, where I would just copy paste the 'www' file of the mod pack to the game's directory, just the 'www' file. It did says I need to overwrite some files, which shows that the files are present. However, when I boot up the game, it states the error on the picture. View attachment 1557545

I checked the 'statusmenu' file and I have no idea what to do, nothing is missing.
Just download with this link bro from the person who posted right above you. It has CCMod preinstalled.
Link to Latest version with CCMod Pre Installed

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes