Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And no prisoner mode will tear Karryns ass a new one without Atleast 20+ titles and that’s assuming you have good ones.
You can beat Prisoner Mode on a fresh save no problem. Now that the game is "done", I will look into maybe writing a guide, since there is this idea that you need to do NG+ with tons of Titles to beat Prisoner Mode, which you don't.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
You can beat Prisoner Mode on a fresh save no problem. Now that the game is "done", I will look into maybe writing a guide, since there is this idea that you need to do NG+ with tons of Titles to beat Prisoner Mode, which you don't.
Unless you are slutting her out, then you probably don’t (but you still need titles regardless) but if you are doing a run which you ARENT slutting her out then you damn sure need atleast 20+ titles. And an understanding of the game.

Edit- I should note most who play prisoner mode play it with the intent of a pure run (from what I’ve been reading in this thread so far) as it gives an actual challenge alongside fighting the passive system

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Unless you are slutting her out, then you probably don’t (but you still need titles regardless) but if you are doing a run which you ARENT slutting her out then you damn sure need atleast 20+ titles. And an understanding of the game
You also don't need to Slut her out. Last run of mine, was on a fresh save Pure run and it went perfectly fine. Now, sure you will collect Titles along a playthrough regardless but that is something you can't avoid and why should you. But you are right, you need a deep understanding of the game, no question about that.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
You also don't need to Slut her out. Last run of mine, was on a fresh save Pure run and it went perfectly fine. Now, sure you will collect Titles along a playthrough regardless but that is something you can't avoid and why should you. But you are right, you need a deep understanding of the game, no question about that.
Is a fresh save truly fresh if you have titles lol I’m just playing. If that’s how your experience went then good on you. My first time playing prisoner mode without a good amount of titles went…horrendous. Lol.

I personally will always advocate for prisoner mode to be done with atleast 20+ Titles as the passives of those titles, while subtle help IMMENSELY. But hey, enjoy the game and support! I want some dlc kekw.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is a fresh save truly fresh if you have titles lol I’m just playing. If that’s how your experience went then good on you. My first time playing prisoner mode without a good amount of titles went…horrendous. Lol.

I personally will always advocate for prisoner mode to be done with atleast 20+ Titles as the passives of those titles, while subtle help IMMENSELY. But hey, enjoy the game and support! I want some dlc kekw.
Yeah ofc, Prisoner Mode it much easier, with a bunch of Titles at the start. I am just saying, there is this idea, that you MUST play NG+ for Prisoner Mode, which you don't. That is all I am saying. And I want also DLC's... so let's hope. :D

Reactions: ZeroSaber39

ZeroSaber39

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah ofc, Prisoner Mode it much easier, with a bunch of Titles at the start. I am just saying, there is this idea, that you MUST play NG+ for Prisoner Mode, which you don't. That is all I am saying. And I want also DLC's... so let's hope.
Yeah I never got the impression that a pure run on Prisoner with a completely new save would be impossible. Challenging but not impossible. Mostly seems to me to be people's egos talking with a "Well if I can't do it, it must be impossible" mentality. Personally I never proclaim any challenge in a video game to be impossible because I've seen people do some crazy stuff in video games over the years and if I say "that is impossible" just to spare my ego because I can't do it I know I will end up feeling worse when someone proves me wrong then if I just admitted I couldn't pull it off.

But like I said a pure run on prisoner with a completely new save was something I never got the feeling would be impossible. I haven't attempted it yet but it's somthing I'm planning to tackle once I'm done messing around in Warden.

Reactions: Neriel

johnnyB

Jun 9, 2017
Im having a hard problem just beating the level 2 boss and I am already at the max level I can be for the floor. I am playing on warden level difficulty. Here is my save file any help would be appreciative.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Im having a hard problem just beating the level 2 boss and I am already at the max level I can be for the floor. I am playing on warden level difficulty. Here is my save file any help would be appreciative.
Just you wait until the next one without being an optimized Karryn, lmao. When i got to floor 3 boss without knowing a thing about how to play, on warden, he was literally invincible for me, i did no damage and he dodged attacks so much that i thought it's scripted.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well, you don't have Slam. Get it and it stops the Boss from Regen health. Also wait until you had a good nights sleep. That will give you +3% in Stats. You are facing the Boss with -5% Stats and -10% Charm. Without it, you could equip a 3rd Accessory. I would take Agi +10, since it will help you dodge attacks but the choice is yours. You could also upgrade your Bed further to get better Stat boost from sleeping. You also should get Healing Thoughts, since it will help you replenish Energy. Your Order is high enough, so get those things and the Boss should be easy.

Reactions: johnnyB

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Does no one knows about this?
Now I am not sure, if I am 100% correct on this but colored enemies, are a rarity kinda thing. You can compare it a little bit, with Items in RPGs. Grey are weaker than normal enemies. Green are stronger. Red are I believe the most powerful enemies. Pink tend to prio Sexual Attacks, like remove clothing, jerking off etc. Now what exactly every color is, dunno. For Passives, there it is just, what kind of Category there are in. Sadist Stuff is turquoise. Exhibition is bright green etc. But again, not 100% sure on that one.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Uhh is there anything i can update or reinstall in order to fix issues with the game. The game starts every 4th attempt or something , sometimes it's just black screen /window otherwise i got these errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, once it's started it generally runs fine. Except sometimes i get black screen during combat/ minigame (can still hear sounds and even make actions based on the sounds ). If that lands at the end of a long minigame - it really sucks .
And no, reinstalling windows is not a good joke

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Now I am not sure, if I am 100% correct on this but colored enemies, are a rarity kinda thing. You can compare it a little bit, with Items in RPGs. Grey are weaker than normal enemies. Green are stronger. Red are I believe the most powerful enemies. Pink tend to prio Sexual Attacks, like remove clothing, jerking off etc. Now what exactly every color is, dunno. For Passives, there it is just, what kind of Category there are in. Sadist Stuff is turquoise. Exhibition is bright green etc. But again, not 100% sure on that one.
I think enemy part is true, I'm currently fighting a gold named thug and he barely takes any damage while others easily go down.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Uhh is there anything i can update or reinstall in order to fix issues with the game. The game starts every 4th attempt or something , sometimes it's just black screen /window otherwise i got these errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, once it's started it generally runs fine. Except sometimes i get black screen during combat/ minigame (can still hear sounds and even make actions based on the sounds ). If that lands at the end of a long minigame - it really sucks .
And no, reinstalling windows is not a good joke
Have you tried updating graphics driver and google chrome? Also restart your PC if you haven't already. After installing things sometimes even games require a restart to be properly installed. Also it says it run out of memory so maybe you don't have enough ram or something, idk I'm not a technician. I had this happened to me when playing apex. A very different game but similar errors. It crashed 2 seconds after loading the map saying it run out of memory. It turns out I just needed to restart my computer to finish installation.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes