Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
If you are using my ported version of cc mod v9b.j for v1.0.1h4 please replace the commonevent.js file with "CommonEvents REPLACE AFTER GETTTING IN NEWGAME OR FREEPLAY.rar" which i have stated in my previous post, it should work without any issue.
Or if you are at the very beginning of the game, beat someone up or lose to them and it should add to the discipline list
ok the problem seems to be, that i am in the middle of the game at this moment - the name suggests, that i'll not have this problem anymore if i finish the game

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Uhh is there anything i can update or reinstall in order to fix issues with the game. The game starts every 4th attempt or something , sometimes it's just black screen /window otherwise i got these errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, once it's started it generally runs fine. Except sometimes i get black screen during combat/ minigame (can still hear sounds and even make actions based on the sounds ). If that lands at the end of a long minigame - it really sucks .
And no, reinstalling windows is not a good joke
It means you need to add more RAM otherwise try closing all apps and background tasks/services that are unnecessary.

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Version 1.0.1h4 Full CC Mod Version 9b.j

Fixed:
Call discipline issue
Gray hair issue

Please replace the CommonEvent.json at the suggested time in the file title, replace it to www/data
In the level 5 defeat scene, I get the same message as in the screenshot. Nothing else happens. I replaced CommonEvents.

qur8vyF.png

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It means you need to add more RAM otherwise try closing all apps and background tasks/services that are unnecessary.
I dare to say it doesn't need more then 16gb RAM. like wtf
I also checked the used ram and it changes by <1GB when running the game. (Did i mention the game runs fine when it does? ).

Aug 22, 2020
In the level 5 defeat scene, I get the same message as in the screenshot. Nothing else happens. I replaced CommonEvents.

View attachment 1557899
Yeah please wait, i finish merging ccmod code with the current version code to fix everything up and currently testing the game, goodnews is i almost finish it up currently testing all mini game

Last edited:

jkatsuya007

May 24, 2019
Well that was a good game. In fact, probably the best h-game I've ever played. RPG's should aim to be more like this, instead of just discount dragon quest or FF with random h-scenes. I did my first playthrough with max slut however, would it be worth it to go the pure route? I've never seen the appeal of doing a "pure" run in these corruption type games, but I appreciate the option there. I'm just not a completionism so I'm probably finished, but I did enjoy the ride.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Uhh is there anything i can update or reinstall in order to fix issues with the game. The game starts every 4th attempt or something , sometimes it's just black screen /window otherwise i got these errors
Now, once it's started it generally runs fine. Except sometimes i get black screen during combat/ minigame (can still hear sounds and even make actions based on the sounds ). If that lands at the end of a long minigame - it really sucks .
And no, reinstalling windows is not a good joke
With that many "generic" errors, I suspect missing/corrupted game files. Either literally missing (re-download and make sure everything unpacked) or the game cannot access the files it needs due to some sort of restriction (could be anything: antivirus, WinOS permissions etc.).

The problem in cases like these is the lack of access to the machine having the issue. Poking around blindly is more likely to break more things fix the already broken ones.

Either way, get a CLEAN version of the game - no mods, no edits, nothing but the "base". If it runs fine - your copy is FUBAR, if it crashes as well - the computer side.

P.s. What made you think "reinstalling Windows" is a joke?

Well that was a good game. In fact, probably the best h-game I've ever played. RPG's should aim to be more like this, instead of just discount dragon quest or FF with random h-scenes. I did my first playthrough with max slut however, would it be worth it to go the pure route? I've never seen the appeal of doing a "pure" run in these corruption type games, but I appreciate the option there. I'm just not a completionism so I'm probably finished, but I did enjoy the ride.
The only thing I would say upfront is that a pure run is the "Hard Difficulty" equivalent. KP is designed to slutify Karryn eventually, so you either rush the ending or learn every trick in the book to keep her "pure" long-term.

Aug 22, 2020
Version 1.0.1h4 Full installed with CC Mod Version 9b.j (MERGE CODE)

Good day everyone, finally I have a time off and finally finish merging the code between the CC Mod v9b.j with the current version of the game v1.0.1h4 Full, this means that all CC Mod function are implemented without disturbing with the current game code. Also this means that the game will use the current version stats, update and other stuff. And please remember i am not the one who create the CC Mod, I'm just a fan of the game as well the CC Mod which means i can't implement new thing, i only able to fix it up.

If you found a bug please share by quoting or replying to this post so my notification pop up and I know you are referring to this version and cc mod. Another thing is that if you like the game, please consider buying the game to support the developer. Thanks and have fun playing.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I dare to say it doesn't need more then 16gb RAM. like wtf
I also checked the used ram and it changes by <1GB when running the game. (Did i mention the game runs fine when it does? ).
Well, considering the error states you ran out of memory, that's what I assumed.

I see you're on v1.0.1e, maybe try the latest build v1.0.1h4 FULL, extract it on a clean folder with a new game and see how it goes for you.

If you're using old saves from before release or any mods or have your browser open then expect things to break.

jkatsuya007

May 24, 2019
Woah woah woah, dont get discouraged. Remember you aren't going to perfect this game. It takes time and knowledge of the systems. Its hard the first couple of runs because, the game hasnt rly started.
Late reply, but I beat this game on my first try doing a slut run, is that intended? Lol, are most people trying to attempt pure runs for their 1st playthrough? Also on warden, not secretary difficulty.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well, considering the error states you ran out of memory, that's what I assumed.

I see you're on v1.0.1e, maybe try the latest build v1.0.1h4 FULL, extract it on a clean folder with a new game and see how it goes for you.

If you're using old saves from before release or any mods or have your browser open then expect things to break.
Error for out of memory would state "out of memory" the part underneath is just universal comment that shows on any error.

I already had the errors in pre-release versions and tried 3 1.0 versions. I did start new save in 1.0 as well, not that it matters since the error (well the one i can check for) happens when launching.

With that many "generic" errors, I suspect missing/corrupted game files. Either literally missing (re-download and make sure everything unpacked) or the game cannot access the files it needs due to some sort of restriction (could be anything: antivirus, WinOS permissions etc.).

The problem in cases like these is the lack of access to the machine having the issue. Poking around blindly is more likely to break more things fix the already broken ones.

Either way, get a CLEAN version of the game - no mods, no edits, nothing but the "base". If it runs fine - your copy is FUBAR, if it crashes as well - the computer side.

P.s. What made you think "reinstalling Windows" is a joke?
Already tried different versions / redownload. no mods , no edits
I do think so myself that it's either something outdated or something blocks/delays some process and it all fails.

aaa6469

Mar 31, 2020
First off I want to say I actually like this game and its potential but the game is one of the most tedious grind.to start to finish.
I feel like I achieved nothing beating the game on slut-run. I understand fully how the game works but the games mechanics are boring not well thought out a pain in both pure and slut plus Tediously not fun to redo this 18 times for a single pose that gets old for the 30th time for each mini-game,combat and sex which again is all overly tedious to manage their`s barely any content to keep the game fresh after level 4.It would be nice if the combat had more depth to it like stun grenades more weapons on the side to spice things up like a real warden would at least have access to, no item management ,no cool moves same repetitive combat over and over and over I know that is how the game is structured but it is not fun losing everything and doing it all again only exception is titles and passive (sex battles sucks to cant even throw your panties to detract or do aoe damge doing the strip job a 100 time or flash her boobs something similar to kiss) This game required to much for to little meaningful rewards

Grade

1.repetitive grinding
2.no real meaningful depth in combat and sex
3.side-jobs are a chore and gets super annoying,tedious(My Favorite word to describe this game) and lack any repayable

3/out of 10 The Trifecta of Bull-Shit

Hard But Not Fun to play. Plus not like prison school

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Error for out of memory would state "out of memory" the part underneath is just universal comment that shows on any error.
If you actually read that line, it states that if your error message contains "Array buffer allocation failed, resolution or Out of memory" then your game has run OoM.

And since the third error type is "resolution", it's OoM error according to the game.

I already had the errors in pre-release versions and tried 3 1.0 versions. I did start new save in 1.0 as well, not that it matters since the error (well the one i can check for) happens when launching.

Already tried different versions / redownload. no mods , no edits
I do think so myself that it's either something outdated or something blocks/delays some process and it all fails.
Regardless, it's still better if you test it out on the latest build.

But the only thing I can suggest is to navigate to path "%UserProfile%\AppData\Local" (Copy-Paste in file explorer's address bar without the quotes) and check for a folder named "karrynsprison50", the number may be different for older versions so delete all folders with "karrynsprison" in it and then check if that solves the issue for you.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
The game starts every 4th attempt or something , sometimes it's just black screen /window otherwise i got these errors
If it makes you feel better - you're not the only one.
I'm consistently getting the same "render" error you've uploaded, and it's like you've said - when launching, it's either completely black screen or an error message about 70% of the time.
Sometimes, I'm getting the black screen (same as you, can hear sound and play the game, just can't see shit) right after loading the save, entering a new room or when starting the fight. Didn't have that happen during any of the minigames yet.

I've tried a bunch of things, like updating drivers etc., but it's still an issue. New drivers seem like they've reduced the frequency of it happening, but I haven't tested enough to confirm that this wasn't just a lucky streak.

The game's unmodded, and on a fresh save file. I've 8GB of RAM, but I've never experienced a slowdown or FPS drop in this game, haven't had a single crash since the early beta versions either, so no idea what the hell's going on, it's clearly not a memory issue.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
If you actually read that line, it states that if your error message contains "Array buffer allocation failed, resolution or Out of memory" then your game has run OoM.

And since the third error type is "resolution", it's OoM error according to the game.
Regardless, it's still better if you test it out on the latest build.

But the only thing I can suggest is to navigate to path "%UserProfile%\AppData\Local" (Copy-Paste in file explorer's address bar without the quotes) and check for a folder named "karrynsprison50", the number may be different for older versions so delete all folders with "karrynsprison" in it and then check if that solves the issue for you.
I guess but the resolution is a rarer one , render is the most common i'm getting.
Thanks for the cache tip but sadly it didn't help.

I'm consistently getting the same "render" error you've uploaded, and it's like you've said - when launching, it's either completely black screen or an error message about 70% of the time.
Sometimes, I'm getting the black screen (same as you, can hear sound and play the game, just can't see shit) right after loading the save, entering a new room or when starting the fight. Didn't have that happen during any of the minigames yet.

I've tried a bunch of things, like updating drivers etc., but it's still an issue. New drivers seem like they've reduced the frequency of it happening, but I haven't tested enough to confirm that this wasn't just a lucky streak.

The game's unmodded, and on a fresh save file. I've 8GB of RAM, but I've never experienced a slowdown or FPS drop in this game, haven't had a single crash since the early beta versions either, so no idea what the hell's going on, it's clearly not a memory issue.
I do feel a bit better :)
Trying reinstalling random stuff did seem to reduce the frequency of it happening for me as well.

I noticed something now. Just when starting the game small sad face pic shows in top left corner, then Remtairy logo shows up and then i get error. If there is no sad face then there will be no error.

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
someone else get this erros while fighting?

TypeError: Cannot read property 'lastBattleSkill' of null
Window_BattleSkill.Window_SkillList.selectLast (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:2195:29)
Window_BattleSkill.show (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5676:10)
Scene_Battle.commandSkill (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:2495:23)
Scene_Battle.commandSkill (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:4622:42)
Window_ActorCommand.Window_Selectable.callHandler (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:902:31)
Window_ActorCommand.Window_Command.callOkHandler (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1426:14)
Window_ActorCommand.Window_Selectable.processOk (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1156:14)
Window_ActorCommand.processOk (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyCombat.js:2831:40)
Window_ActorCommand.update_wait_selection (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/MOG_BattleCommands.js:2087:34)
Window_ActorCommand.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/MOG_BattleCommands.js:2097:31)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Try turning on the "Smoother CG Loading" option under visual settings and see if that helps.

And also try the following method I mentioned and see how that goes for you.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I guess but the resolution is a rarer one , render is the most common i'm getting.
Thanks for the cache tip but sadly it didn't help.
Try turning on the "Smoother CG Loading" option under visual settings and see if that helps.

Otherwise I guess the only option you have is to report it on the game's discord server.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Man, I have been tryin to get this title for the longest lol.

I actually have to re get a few of my titles because steam achievements I was able to get 4 of them during the 1.0 beta) but I could not get this one (Also I didn’t know it existed lol)

What’s your strat to get it, or did you cheat it in? (Which is fine, play how you want)
I did do one .js tweak to enable saving manually, and made a backup before going into particularly risky situations. You could get the same effect by making an external backup copy of your save file to restore from. I think the only time I actually used it was when I was testing how far I could go resting in the bathroom stall and ran out of energy. (I could only get like, 2 fatigue back before it got too dangerous, so I don't think fixing the middle stall was worth the slut level I gained.)

But really all I can say is take things slow, like only ever going one room past where you got yesterday. Never let your desires stay above 30, maybe lower than that for cock to avoid bukkake. Prioritize training Mind, because Willpower is mandatory for basically everything. Taunt all the time, lean in to sadism because you won't be able to avoid it, but when you get too horny try to keep beating up prisoners until you cum instead of masturbating or going to bed wet (using a flurry attack on the last man standing is a good way to double or triple the pleasure you get from bullying him).

My pure combat strategy did finally break down in the second to last battle, where the captain calls in wave after wave and I ended up with one that had four lizardmen including two with gold names when I was already low on stamina; they would instantly take me down again any time I revitalized, so eventually I just lay on the ground and since I hadn't done anything slutty before that I could keep my desires too low for them to touch me and they just jacked off until they collapsed, after which I got up and resumed fighting the next wave.

Oh, and don't attempt it on Prisoner mode. Warden only. Maybe Secretary if you have trouble.

Wow! Did you get these titles legitimately? I mean, I don't even know how you can get through the game without gaining some corruption. That's mighty impressive if this was a legit, unmodded run. Good job! (y) And I don't if I should laugh or be insulted with the effects for Holy Empress after going through a such a difficult accomplishment. ^^"
Corruption is always voluntary. It only comes from enacting edicts that say '+x Corruption' on them, so you just need to not do any of those. This means you're going to be earning less money, since you can't work your prisoners like slaves and you can't open the bar, so you need to take progression slower than usual. And you'll probably need let your Order go low to increase subsidies, which in turn makes combat more dangerous. And it means you only really have one option for solving most of the 'the [whatever] problem' things that pop up after clearing each floor. So it definitely increases difficulty, but you're never going to accidentally ruin your no corruption run the way you frequently fail out of a virgin run by letting a desire get too high and being trapped in a snowball of lewdness.

Reactions: Back and Kuro85
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes