Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I do feel a bit better :)
Trying reinstalling random stuff did seem to reduce the frequency of it happening for me as well.

I noticed something now. Just when starting the game small sad face pic shows in top left corner, then Remtairy logo shows up and then i get error. If there is no sad face then there will be no error.
So do I, actually :).
It's never fun to be the only with a weird issue; you can never tell if it's your pc or the program acting up.

Honestly, if this simply reduces the odds of it happening, it'll be good enough for me. It's a mild annoyance, but it doesn't happen persistently enough to make me rage and want to quit playing.

And yeah, I've also missed it at first, because the icon is relatively out of the way, but so far it definitely looks like that sad face means a guaranteed error message right after the logo.

RedAISkye
Thanks for the suggestions.
I've cleared my AppData when I was waiting for the full game to be released, so in my case it's already a brand new folder, and smoother loading seems to make my load time go from 4 seconds to 40, so even if it'd help, I'd honestly rather restart 3 times.

I'll just live with it, it's really not that much of a hassle.

Reactions: Terix3

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Try turning on the "Smoother CG Loading" option under visual settings and see if that helps.

Otherwise I guess the only option you have is to report it on the game's discord server.
Holy sh*# what does that do. I went from couple of second load time to 30s. And i wouldn't call the in game animations smooth with that on.
NGL i was actually happy when the error finally appeared because i wouldn't want to play like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Random Bob

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Just you wait until the next one without being an optimized Karryn, lmao. When i got to floor 3 boss without knowing a thing about how to play, on warden, he was literally invincible for me, i did no damage and he dodged attacks so much that i thought it's scripted.
The alpha lizard has been the end point of several of my attempts to do something fancy. Every minion he has buffs him more, and he summons more if you kill them. That's been the point where I had to switch from fighting to fucking more than once, because there was no way for me to stay on my feet but my sensitivities were still low enough to outlast him in sex. It's just such a huge spike in difficulty compared to anything that came before,. And honestly anything between him and the second-to-last battle in the game. Level 4 boss is a pushover in comparison.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions.
I've cleared my AppData when I was waiting for the full game to be released, so in my case it's already a brand new folder, and smoother loading seems to make my load time go from 4 seconds to 40, so even if it'd help, I'd honestly rather restart 3 times.
Holy sh*# what does that do. I went from couple of second load time to 30s. And i wouldn't call the in game animations smooth with that on.
That option works better if you have the game on SSD. My load times are around 20sec and animations are very smooth for me.

The only other option I can think of is to try running the game as administrator.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
That's been the point where I had to switch from fighting to fucking more than once, because there was no way for me to stay on my feet but my sensitivities were still low enough to outlast him in sex.
Exactly that, i had to subdue him sexually instead. And funny how it's completely different on secretary by the way - he posed NO threat against barely upgraded Karryn, she deleted him without even a chance to lose here, unless i would really try to do that intentionally.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Sure, though the gimmick is a bit disappointing. It's just another visitor, only a Lizzardman.
Cheers for taking the time and providing a screenshot, in this case i can't be bothered trying to get them as visitors.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Dang, the good/clean end really isn't worth the effort.

Honestly, the biggest downsides of this title is it's the wide, shallow sort of sandbox. Oh well.

Reactions: BlinkXPoke

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
Fanboys need to learn that everyone's entitled to their own opinions on a game.
That's a common misunderstanding of that saying.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but that doesn't mean our opinion of their opinion has to be positive. I think the original commenter's opinion is valid but it sucks. Maybe they should play Being a DIK if they want an easy straightforward game.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
That's a common misunderstanding of that saying.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but that doesn't mean our opinion of their opinion has to be positive. I think the original commenter's opinion is valid but it sucks. Maybe they should play Being a DIK if they want an easy straightforward game.
There's a huge difference between having a negative opinion and just shitting on someone while also behaving in a discriminatory manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlinkXPoke

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Any way to edit/cheat the days? I already changed 3 variables that seem to be it but once I go to sleep it's like I changed nothing.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes