Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Are there's 2 ending? which is the best?
depends on your liking: if you like a woman who turned in a huge slut and even fucks other guys while her first love interests waits on the outside, then the happy end will be your ending

if you like the girl as pure as she can be, then the emperor end it is

Reactions: RyRa²

momozahara2

Mar 6, 2018
Here a cheat for Pleasure and Desire

U - switch increase/decrease mode
6 - increase/decrease Cock desire by 20
7 - increase/decrease Mount desire by 20
8 - increase/decrease Boobs desire by 20
9 - increase/decrease Pussy desire by 20
0 - increase/decrease Butt desire by 20
I - set Pleasure to 0
O - set Pleasure to Arousal Point
P - set Pleasure to Orgasm Point
N - strip off clothes
M - restore clothes

Download

Installation
Add this line into www/mods.txt and place file into www/mods/

JavaScript:
{"name":"Cheat","status":true,"description":"None","parameters":{}}
look inside the code if you want to add something more
I didn't make a panel menu because I'm too pepega for this

Last edited:

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017

6 - increase Cock desire by 20
7 - increase Mount desire by 20
8 - increase Boobs desire by 20
9 - increase Pussy desire by 20
0 - increase Butt desire by 20
I - set Pleasure to 0
N - strip off clothes in battle
M - restore clothes

Installation
Add this line into www/js/plugins.js and place file into www/js/plugins/

JavaScript:
Wow! That's nice! can you make one but to decrease desire?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Oh, I'm so sorry. I should have noticed you are probably mentally challenged.
I admit and I'm very sorry for finding easier to: instead wasting my time reading your shit since I was tired, just asking if by any chance I caused the error, which would be very likely!
I also admit that I lacked the human decency of bothering to go find posts to a source I didn't know and did not bother to find it. Next time I steal a mod, I'll not change the file's name from "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master" to "emerald's Cheat Menu". :LUL:
Seriously, go fuck yourself, lmao.
Ah yes, takes so much effort to simply link the source from where you originally downloaded yet I am the one "mentally challenged"? Seems to me like you're projecting yourself here, pal but keep making more excuses.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Pro tip- aim ONLY for Aron. Kill him and the battle INSTANTLY ends.
If your stats are high enough to actually fight him, then yes you need to take him down personally and beating up his minions does nothing.

The problem is, in a lot of runs (especially Prisoner mode) I got to Aron, started trying to attack him, did like 10% of his health with my strongest attack, then got one-shotted.

With the possible exception of the second to last battle, which gives you two bosses after like seven waves of random mooks, the alpha lizard is the toughest enemy in the game. If you can finish the third floor then the fourth has no challenges for you, and being able to clear the first 2.9 floors effortlessly does not actually mean you're ready to fight Aron.

Unarmed combat is not required. You only have to do a kick move. While unarmed combat does make all your moves kicks, you can still kick while having your weapon via the Cock Kick skill.
In theory I agree with you, but in practice I've never managed to trigger a counter-fuck scene with Cock Kick. Because it starts with a massive damage boost if the target is erect, which usually kills them before they can fuck you, and if they survive then they usually get angry which knocks them out of horny mode so they want to attack and won't fuck you unless you're already on the ground.

After you get countered like ten times you learn the 'light kick' move which makes it much easier in the future, but until then you pretty much have to be unarmed to get the counter scene.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

6 - increase Cock desire by 20
7 - increase Mount desire by 20
8 - increase Boobs desire by 20
9 - increase Pussy desire by 20
0 - increase Butt desire by 20
I - set Pleasure to 0
N - strip off clothes in battle
M - restore clothes

Installation
Add this line into www/js/plugins.js and place file into www/js/plugins/

JavaScript:
The game's mod loader exists exactly for this reason so you don't have to touch the main files.
I've attached the modified file as an example.

Also, I thought the clothing strip/restore wasn't working but it seems to only update after the arousal value is changed or after you take an action in-game so it works even out of battle.
It would also be nice if you can find a way to do the same for edicts, control and order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terenia

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Сan someone throw off a full save?
It won't do you much good, because this game doesn't really have such a thing as a "full save". There is no recollection room, because there aren't any of the static CGs you collect in simpler eroges. The sex happens through the combat system, with full game mechanics going on. Even side jobs and masturbation scenes and post-defeat penalty things are actually heavily modified "combats" with different actions available.
And since Karryn's stat progression isn't just a linear chain of levelups, every endgame save file you could borrow will have a different build to it, focusing on different abilities and providing different options. Several of the passives are mutually exclusive too. I suppose somebody might be able to give you a post-ending save file with all the possible Titles in it, to give you an accelerated NG+? But the value here really is in playing the game, not in reaching the end point.

fokc161

Mar 10, 2019
It won't do you much good, because this game doesn't really have such a thing as a "full save". There is no recollection room, because there aren't any of the static CGs you collect in simpler eroges. The sex happens through the combat system, with full game mechanics going on. Even side jobs and masturbation scenes and post-defeat penalty things are actually heavily modified "combats" with different actions available.
And since Karryn's stat progression isn't just a linear chain of levelups, every endgame save file you could borrow will have a different build to it, focusing on different abilities and providing different options. Several of the passives are mutually exclusive too. I suppose somebody might be able to give you a post-ending save file with all the possible Titles in it, to give you an accelerated NG+? But the value here really is in playing the game, not in reaching the end point.
I went through it almost completely, I don't have time to go through it from scratch...

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
There is no recollection room, because there aren't any of the static CGs you collect in simpler eroges. The sex happens through the combat system, with full game mechanics going on. Even side jobs and masturbation scenes and post-defeat penalty things are actually heavily modified "combats" with different actions available.
There is kind of a "recollection room"(Location: ~~~~~Test map 1) but it's purely for the dev to test stuff out and it can only be accessed via cheats.
Screenshot.png

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes