chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Just a clarification about the light kick skill:
I heard that to aquire it you're just suppoed to kick fighting while unnarmed and eventually your kicks will be countered.
But I fought my fair share of unnarmed battles and I don't remember any enemy every countering my kicks.
So, is Karryn the one suppoed to counter (as if using focus) or the enemy supposed to counter Karryn's attacks?
Is there a way to increase the chance of enemy countering? Or maybe it's a specific enemies that counter her kicks?

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Just a clarification about the light kick skill:
I heard that to aquire it you're just suppoed to kick fighting while unnarmed and eventually your kicks will be countered.
But I fought my fair share of unnarmed battles and I don't remember any enemy every countering my kicks.
So, is Karryn the one suppoed to counter (as if using focus) or the enemy supposed to counter Karryn's attacks?
Is there a way to increase the chance of enemy countering? Or maybe it's a specific enemies that counter her kicks?
you need to have no underwear, your opponent must be horny and you have enough desire in her pussy and cock I think you also need get wet.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
you need to have no underwear, your opponent must be horny and you have enough desire in her pussy and cock I think you also need get wet.
Also try this on lizard or yeti. I haven't tested this on other enemies but those two did the trick for me.

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Lmao wait, ppl actually hated the blowjob lips/face? Why? I’m genuinely curious lol
Just the one variation, I think. I believe there's like 3 stages, a normal one where shes not really puckering at all, a pucker like a kiss, and then the one with her lips are like 3-4 inches further. The extreme variation in the game is further than what looks natural.
They appear more as either her blowjob skill/passives gets higher or it's tied to sluttiness, I'm not sure which. It's common in a lot of more extreme hentai for sluttiness I guess, like those Black Lilith OAVs with the epileptic editing, and many cg and comic artists and it just always looks so overdone.

Pic related!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: okanagan

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)

What kind of abstract hell did you go through to make this? Or was it just using cheat engines?

Reactions: okanagan

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I would say that Rimjobs are just as frequent as Toys inserts from Nerds. I find that Rogues initiate it the most. (Guards initiate it also)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heya, Big thanks for this, works like a charm!
Only thing I'm wondering is, is there any way to stop passives from appearing again after you've locked them? The passive that makes you lose max energy after orgasms is really annoying me a lot

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone knows if there's a way to keep them jerking off instead of trying to molest/strip?
I'm trying to make them cum on the floor to get the cum inside/outside skill but ugh, it's been pretty hard so far.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
So what other _GOOD_ corruption games are out there? I think besides Karryns prison, the "Good girl gone bad" from Eva Kiss has been perfect. I'd love to hear you suggestions.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I only played at prisoner and secretary, is it possible to outspeed enemies on warden mode? In prisoner it's annoying because I can't outspeed anyone past turn 1

Jables

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone knows if there's a way to keep them jerking off instead of trying to molest/strip?
I'm trying to make them cum on the floor to get the cum inside/outside skill but ugh, it's been pretty hard so far.
best way is I found is to ease into the slut build, try to make them cum a while on the floor by keeping your desires low.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Keep cock desire below 35 to force them to cum on floor. It should work. Keep other desires below 50 so they don't touch.

Reactions: Jables

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Keep all desires low, and use flaunt to make em horny(makes pleasure dmg more) and make sure, keep clothes fixed, and most importantly make sure you have a good amount of CHARM.

Charm is basically like an AOE flaunt, the more charm you got the more they jerk off instead of attacking. (Alongside pleasure dmg)

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes