xellos616

May 5, 2020
1) Steam archives.
2) May be auto update.
3) There you steal game and on steam you buy it and some money the author will get.
4) Steam can save your saves in some games.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
What's the difference between buying it on steam and just downloading the one off here?
What kind of a question is that?! There is a huge difference! If you get it from here you got it from someone who payed for it and is now sharing here. But if you get it from steam, you directly support the dev because he gets the cut from the game earnings and by his own words he might do dls's to this gime based on how well it sells on steam.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
What's the difference between buying it on steam and just downloading the one off here?
If you mean from a gameplay standpoint then it's just clean steam files so there's no difference.

Otherwise, it's just about you supporting the dev and getting better service like auto-updates and cloud saves.

Reactions: Litshadow

Stalinskaya

Oct 26, 2018
If you mean from a gameplay standpoint then it's just clean steam files so there's no difference.

Otherwise, it's just about you supporting the dev and getting better service like auto-updates and cloud saves.
Ty, should of specified cus the guy above you didn't get what I meant.

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
I mean he said that was the original plan but floor 5 and after feels more disappointing because as you said it felts rushed.
There's definitely a void left towards the end which makes me question if things really went as planned.
Also when it comes to slow corruption this game has a lot to be desired especially when it comes to Karryn's reactions scores as most of the progression to slut seems to be skipped towards super slut instantly.
I'm guessing since they just added the game to steam, they wanted it to be in a finished state. and it's very likely to get more updates in the future

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Came back here to use the search and try to find a post from 6 months ago I remember someone making about what files to replace to get rid of the dumb excessive blowjob vacuum lips and find out Rem actually added a toggle in a more recent update.

Bless that man.
And bless the men that complained enough to get it added.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I have trouble starting Footjobs with Nerds. Even after cock desire is high enough all the Nerds do is masturbate. I seem to be missing something here but I don't know what. Searching this thread I read a lot about people complaining about always getting Footjobs and here I am unable to get them lol.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have trouble starting Footjobs with Nerds. Even after cock desire is high enough all the Nerds do is masturbate. I seem to be missing something here but I don't know what. Searching this thread I read a lot about people complaining about always getting Footjobs and here I am unable to get them lol.
I am not 100% sure but you probably have to be naked. Also check if you have any accessory that increases cock desire needed for footjob.

dash45

Mar 31, 2018
don't know if somebody alredy ask. but... i remember read in the changelog say now in the reception may appear lizardmen and orcs. but i am still see only goblins. obviously after defeat lvl 3. this would happen. but still in the same....

or appear in the visit or can appear behind like the goblins???.

anyone as seen if appear any lizard or orc in the reception???

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
don't know if somebody alredy ask. but... i remember read in the changelog say now in the reception may appear lizardmen and orcs. but i am still see only goblins. obviously after defeat lvl 3. this would happen. but still in the same....

or appear in the visit or can appear behind like the goblins???.

anyone as seen if appear any lizard or orc in the reception???
I've seen them appearing but only as visitors, my guess is it's still only goblins showing up behind you.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I've seen them appearing but only as visitors, my guess is it's still only goblins showing up behind you.
If by visitors you mean fans who only come for handshake then nope, I've seen both Orcs and Lizardmen as visitors(including Goblins) who ask for sexual favors.
My notoriety level is at 12 so I guess you just need to have that on a higher number before they start appearing.

If we're talking about inside the reception then yeah, only Goblins appear there.

dash45 You can see some preview here with Orcs, Lizardmen and Goblins as visitors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes