zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
So now that we have v1.0.2 full any idea how long till the cc mod is updated?
I kinda need/want the extra performance of this version offers for lower end PCs.
there is literally a link for it in the first post that tells you what version it works with. go read it.at this point i hope he waits 3 or 4 months to update it, due to all the morons continually asking about it. give him a break he does this for free. relax, shut up and wait. this question has been asked on every page of the last 30 pages. READ!!!!!

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Did you pay attention to the game??? or the steam summary???
As you don't recall me from previous discussions, it is not me who struggles with paying attention.

The True end deserved ATLEAST a CG of her and prince as that is her main goal from the start of the game (well to stay pure for him etc... you can tell she already loved him lol)
Nope, the main goal of the game is to restore order and discipline in the most lenient prison in the grand empire. The game starts not with a romantic date but a working visit to this correctional facility. Karryn's initial relationship with the Emperor is strictly professional. It is rather the Emperor who's referring to her as 'my beautiful secretary' than the other way around, herself using any terms of endearment. She's only performing her duties as a secretary.

Another day at the office.png

She's even seriously offended when Yasu makes an innuendo regarding her career as His Majesty's personal assistant. This serves not only to portray her as a total noob when it comes to all things romantic, but also as a conceited snob obsessed with her own professionalism.... who's about to have her mindset rewired. She initially rejects Yasu's idea of her becoming the new Warden ('not proper work for an elite like me!!!') and eventually takes the position when both the men pull a fast one on her arrogance. 'I'm incapable...?', she says. And thus begins the life of Karryn, who grew to fame as the Imperial Secretary...

As for her true feelings towards the Emperor...

Hypergamic romantic.png

Gold digger.png
Gold digger 2.png

Yep, you're the one not paying attention.

Happy Ending is just as Anticlimatic as the Empress Ending, so dunno what you are talking about.
That's because the lv 5 defeat scene is the apex of debauchery. Plus lower level defeat scenes also raise the bar, so redressed bed scene you can get on Day 1 has not been the most generous slutty reward. They could have rearranged these scenes better and prepare a Happy Ending that would have topped lv 5 defeat orgy.

KDaddy99

May 25, 2020
I'm sure this has been asked but i haven't found it yet.....is there a way to change the diffculty from wardern to secetary without starting a brand new game?

1641248370629.png

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I'm sure this has been asked but i haven't found it yet.....is there a way to change the diffculty from wardern to secetary without starting a brand new game?
Well.. You can gameover yourself by letting control hit zero. You will keep all stats and levels(less you reset talking to guy.) Then you can select Secretary diff. You still start over, but more of NG+ with your stats carrying over. Of course all stats carry over, including sexual ones, less again you choose to reset it.

That is only way I know to go to Secretary.

Or just start brand new game, cause Secretary is pretty easy. Like, you can just breeze through it with counter build. I think it is pretty hard to get raped in that mode, less you really trying to get raped.

Reactions: KDaddy99

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
there is literally a link for it in the first post that tells you what version it works with. go read it.at this point i hope he waits 3 or 4 months to update it, due to all the morons continually asking about it.
While I can share your frustration, I seriously hope he doesn't wait 3-4 months to update just to spite people. Fans who are appreciative of ccMod really can't wait that long. I hope DrCC updates when it's ready to update and not a moment too soon or late.

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
WDYM not working properly. I thought it was an intended QOL upgrade that it now showed you exactly which targets were gonna get hit, and also skipped the annoying drawn-out "lemme slowly play through every single person who gets hit every single time, plus animation, plus voice shout, for every single hit that takes 10 seconds".

please don't go back to that

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
That's because the lv 5 defeat scene is the apex of debauchery. Plus lower level defeat scenes also raise the bar, so redressed bed scene you can get on Day 1 has not been the most generous slutty reward. They could have rearranged these scenes better and prepare a Happy Ending that would have topped lv 5 defeat orgy.
Happy Ending has more flaws. First, reused Sex scene. Second, it doesn't take the Character you had into consideration. It is just a Slut Level Check and that is it. I know, you will never see it, but let's just say, the scene looks very wrong, when Karryn is disgusted by all those men jerking of to her, while she is just lying on the bed and nothing is happening until they cum and scene over. Even though it is funny to enter Free Mode, with no sexual encounters before and then have her First Kiss to show up as her husband. So they had it in even in mind, that her first kiss can be him in the Happy End Ending. As much as I love this game, it is very obvious, that the end of the game was rushed. So your point is still unimportant, that the Empress Ending is anticlimatic, since the Happy Ending is as well. Doesn't matter of how much you want to explain it away.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
WDYM not working properly. I thought it was an intended QOL upgrade that it now showed you exactly which targets were gonna get hit, and also skipped the annoying drawn-out "lemme slowly play through every single person who gets hit every single time, plus animation, plus voice shout, for every single hit that takes 10 seconds".

please don't go back to that
I thought that at the start as well. But it doesn't hit the ones that are highlighted. At least for me. It's still random.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
it is not me who struggles with paying attention.

Nope, the main goal of the game is to restore order and discipline in the most lenient prison in the grand empire.
Except you do struggle to pay attention though.
Screenshot.png
Will Karryn subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will Karryn be subjugated herself as her resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances start dropping?

Shape Karryn and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system!
Struggle against or accept sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system!
Unless if you're saying the dev themselves don't know about the point of the game which basically means you're a fanboy in denial about the game couldn't possibly ever having any cons since it's so "perfect" right?

Reactions: Neriel

~sky~

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone have a mega file for the latest update? The other download links is slow for my internet right now

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes