Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I know there's a list on the original post (that doesn't seem to be being updated), but is there another place that keeps track of mods in progress and such? I've used the Discord a few times and found at least a few there.
Any that are on the discord in finished status or all just wip?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
there is one called pero, and one for weapons from corta. go check them out! and no i do not have links to them, sorry.
Found the pero one but not the corta one; it's to do with weapons you say? Everyone is talking about how it's a goth mod & will be integrated into ccmod.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Stage 3 annoying as hell 3 round and my stamina die so quickly! Is there a way to get lot and lot of stamina potions? Cause this getting annoying when getting close victory they lag me our right away or make me replay the match again once I win!

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Stage 3 annoying as hell 3 round and my stamina die so quickly! Is there a way to get lot and lot of stamina potions? Cause this getting annoying when getting close victory they lag me our right away or make me replay the match again once I win!
First of all, there are no "stamina potions" in this game. If you want to up your stamina use the endurance training edicts and stamina training ones that are an offshoot. You can also buy an accessory in the bracelet accessories that gives you +300 stamina and ups your regen by like 10% or something. There's also the energy skill "revitalize" in the mind training edicts that will give you a portion of your stamina back, how much depends on your stamina regen. There are also two passives that up your stamina and your regen. I have played this game full through about 4 or 5 times now and its only the first time that I got that passive when I wasn't trying to. Granted I also play in secretary mode cuz I enjoy playing with edicts and want more points.

Second, the way to beat the third boss is to focus of the lizard that takes up two enemy slots, the other lizards are distractions. As soon as he is down the fight ends.

If you played the game how its meant to be played, focusing on two of the attack stats (stength, dexterity, or agility) then you should be golden. You will suffer if you tried to be balanced, its in the nature of the game. Or of course you could always play as a slut and win that way.

If you chose that route, then you only need to make the boss lizard cum like two or three times, and it doesn't matter how. It's not hard.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
can someone help me with this i downloaded the CCmod and copied and pasted the release WWW folder to replace the old one now i keep getting an loading image error messages
If your ead several pages back someone volunteer to combine it, go to this link. I am not sure if you need another patch to apply or not. if so I think you need download .

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Atrabilaire

Feb 9, 2022
What does the Corruption stat do? It affect endings?
Beyond an achievement & title for winning the game while not having any ; there are also a few inmate problems that key off of it (notably : when you clear lvl2 the nerds blackmail you, reducing your daily income by I think 10*corruption level until you edict the problem away one way or the other.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moosy

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
I know this sounds very unlikely and crazy, but are there any cg sets with her cummed on/messy.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Found the pero one but not the corta one; it's to do with weapons you say? Everyone is talking about how it's a goth mod & will be integrated into ccmod.
goth is a different mod from corta, if you search his name in discord you can probably find the weapons mod.

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
Is there a way to reduce the effect of the "always naked" passive (the one that make all of the guards and prisonners attack you) ? It make the game really slow and unfun for me...

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
I love this game! I found the striptease and glory hole minigames and enjoy them. But how do I start the bar and receptionist side jobs? Are there any other minigames?

Unrelated, but I've noticed the nerds hardly ever use their toys on me. But I'd like them to. How can I get them to cooperate?

Thanks for your help!

Javis087

May 8, 2021
I love this game! I found the striptease and glory hole minigames and enjoy them. But how do I start the bar and receptionist side jobs? Are there any other minigames?

Unrelated, but I've noticed the nerds hardly ever use their toys on me. But I'd like them to. How can I get them to cooperate?

Thanks for your help!
bar with receptionist i think no mod needed because if mod it anymore there will be nothing left to play

Reactions: Cumasatu
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes