gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
So I've accumulated enough titles to try another virgin combat playthrough on prisoner mode but usually get bogged down at the third floor between my lack of finances and insane fatigue build up. Looking for advice on starting choices, character build, & which edicts to prioritize. I'm fine with completing the game as a technical virgin or just barely losing it by the end.

In the past I've tried STR, DEX, STA builds with no luck and have since experimented with focusing on MIND or AGI with mixed results. But always end up stuck by the third floor.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
First of all, there are no "stamina potions" in this game. If you want to up your stamina use the endurance training edicts and stamina training ones that are an offshoot. You can also buy an accessory in the bracelet accessories that gives you +300 stamina and ups your regen by like 10% or something. There's also the energy skill "revitalize" in the mind training edicts that will give you a portion of your stamina back, how much depends on your stamina regen. There are also two passives that up your stamina and your regen. I have played this game full through about 4 or 5 times now and its only the first time that I got that passive when I wasn't trying to. Granted I also play in secretary mode cuz I enjoy playing with edicts and want more points.

Second, the way to beat the third boss is to focus of the lizard that takes up two enemy slots, the other lizards are distractions. As soon as he is down the fight ends.

If you played the game how its meant to be played, focusing on two of the attack stats (stength, dexterity, or agility) then you should be golden. You will suffer if you tried to be balanced, its in the nature of the game. Or of course you could always play as a slut and win that way.

If you chose that route, then you only need to make the boss lizard cum like two or three times, and it doesn't matter how. It's not hard.
Which one their only two lizard with a slot?! E81F1426-1A75-474F-BDAF-106C6328F28B.jpeg

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
1.first you need to delete the js folder in the main game www
2.you need to extract the js.rar file
3.take the extracted js folder and copy it to the www game main folder
4.start the game
I'm sorry but that didn't seem to work, i follow your instruction, but i still get attacked by my "allies".
Is there another way ?

Javis087

May 8, 2021
I'm sorry but that didn't seem to work, i follow your instruction, but i still get attacked by my "allies".
Is there another way ?
edit code here you can naked every were but if you battle in cloths naked auto night mode on that all
1.you need to extract the js.rar file
2.take the extracted js folder and copy it to the www game main folder
3.start the game

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Dude the boss is in the third wave and takes up two slots like slimes do. all you have to do when you get to him is focus him down. And honestly the player has no clue if he is holding a weapon or not, it never says.
Third wave! I thought this is only up to round one! Why didn’t i get a warning just in the duel with Tonkin where it say five rounds back then?

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Third wave! I thought this is only up to round one! Why didn’t i get a warning just in the duel with Tonkin where it say five rounds back then?
does it? I never noticed cuz I breezed through all the levels like they were nothing, plus I've played these levels so often that I know by heart how many waves there are for bosses. I guess its supposed to be a "I have no clue how many enemies there are so I need to be careful in how I approach this". Then again as soon as you are done with the waves the boss lizard even says shit and I know for a fact that what he says after wave 2 is over is basically him saying that he'll take care of "you" himself.

milkloliway

Oct 6, 2021
How does the pissing/drinking/golden shower CGs will get in game?as in bar,drinking "beer" driect from filthy cocks will be so horny and sexy.

Reactions: darlic

Korso1988

Oct 10, 2018
Seems like the pregmod is no longer compatible with the current version of the game, receiving multiple errors on start up with img/statusmode being the cause of a line of errors...getting rid of this folder prompts another error to surface: "Failed to load: img/characters/C_Karryn01_eyepart.png".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Javis087

May 8, 2021
Seems like the pregmod is no longer compatible with the current version of the game, receiving multiple errors on start up with img/statusmode being the cause of a line of errors...getting rid of this folder prompts another error to surface: "Failed to load: img/characters/C_Karryn01_eyepart.png".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
link: Google Drive
this is file game i have edit code + in there have full save just need download and decompression and play that all
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-5q-remtairy.33777/post-3941580 code edit i take in there

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I have played this game a coupe of times in the past. I always lost due to order, and usually quickly. In previous times I just pick normal mode. That is a mistake, at least for me. This verson 1.04b I went secretary mode which is easier. Then I tried again and added $60k at the beginiing. That made all the difference. I was able to upgrade skills for fighting enough to get through level four. After that I went all corruption. This route is what I would reccomend to beginners.

Now for corruption, I have the MC very courrupted, and it has been lot's more fun. It is still a grindiy game with just the 3 edicts per day, but lot's more fun.
Suggestion for the creators I do not think the receptionist job does anything other the handshakes with the female visitors. It would be great if they also did more interaction.
A second suggestion is for the MC to get on top of the table for the visitors if requested to have more fun. in that case the Goblins could still have her mouth.
Last suggestion is to re-think the bar job. There is just way too much to keep track of. It turns into real work instead of fun. After I have the MC very corrupted I do not take her into the bar, it is just the same old thing.
The stripper job could have other things added in the second show, like BDSM or something. That scene is good, but can be better.

Just my thoughts, and maybe I have missed some content.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know what to edit in the code to have the log available for the bar sidejob in any difficulty besides secretary?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Last suggestion is to re-think the bar job. There is just way too much to keep track of. It turns into real work instead of fun. After I have the MC very corrupted I do not take her into the bar, it is just the same old thing.
I would have an icon appear by the customers reminding you what they wanted when you take their orders, but have it stop working if you get Karryn half-way to drunk enough to trigger the sex scene.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Welcome, brothers and sisters. Did someone found a working way to increase cum amount? Even pregmod configs cant help. They have stock and volume mult, but somehow volume isn't working. And i wanna like 10 liters each time. At least a try.
Thanks and may the Karryn be with you.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes