Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
It is pretty interesting that in this game it is easier to become a sadist then a masochist. It is usually the other way around.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know if the dialog changes in regards to slut level, or based on acquiring certain passives? And if its tied to slut level, does anyone know what file it would be to alter the thresholds for the different responses?
yes dialog changes with slut level. i think you want to edit slut level calls in remkarryn js.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
whitch one is the read me? cause the mod text mentions a cheat table but my cheat table doesn't have a search function
the read me is included in the download. if your using other mods it might not be compatible. i haven't used the mod, you might want to ask in the discord page. the person that made it is on there, as well as people way more knowledgeable than me.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Apparently nothing is heard about karryn preg mod? Maybe someone will undertake to update the mod? (mod 3 months without updates and apparently does not work on the release version of the game)

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
It is pretty interesting that in this game it is easier to become a sadist then a masochist. It is usually the other way around.
I beg to differ. Pick a masochist path and you won't have to even care about the game's battle mechanic at all. Stack up a lot of endurance first, just keep losing and losing until you get some great few passives which makes your ability to defeat enemies without using any combat abilities much much easier. Just don't forget to turn off footjob and stay off from initiating any sexual attacks like footjob, handjob or pussy attacks. You'll get the masochist passive buffs much easier. I sure do have a hell lot of fun playing as masochist.

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
Apparently nothing is heard about karryn preg mod? Maybe someone will undertake to update the mod? (mod 3 months without updates and apparently does not work on the release version of the game)
!
This one works with v1.0.4, haven't tried 4b yet since the changes are so little ain't worth to update.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone know if the dialog changes in regards to slut level, or based on acquiring certain passives? And if its tied to slut level, does anyone know what file it would be to alter the thresholds for the different responses?
Both and neither: "both" because passives are Slut Levels (e.g., having 30 passives adds 30 Slut Levels), and "neither" because dialogues are based on something called "Reaction Score", whilst Slut Levels (and, by extension, passives) are but one factor contributing to that. I even mentioned it at some point. I am of no help with what to edit exactly (and where) since I stopped playing KP, just trying to point you to the basic how-to.

Reactions: Back

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
chain has not said he abandoned it. he had some things to do first. he is also adding corta's goth mod, so it will take some time.

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
Nice game, I'll definitely keep an eye for any content and mod updates. By the way I'd be grateful if anyone could please explain to me few things I don't get. What exactly do "Inmate Act" and "Inmate Attack" chances do? Do they only apply to inmate actions in combat or also have effect on for example invasion chance? Is there an option of being assaulted by inmates even when floor is subjugated? (aside from invasion or during working inbar/strip/visiting or bathroom)

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Nice game, I'll definitely keep an eye for any content and mod updates. By the way I'd be grateful if anyone could please explain to me few things I don't get. What exactly do "Inmate Act" and "Inmate Attack" chances do? Do they only apply to inmate actions in combat or also have effect on for example invasion chance? Is there an option of being assaulted by inmates even when floor is subjugated?
"Inmate Act" is how often they do something in battle. If you have high agility, there's a chance they skip a turn. Act chance should do the opposite.
"Attack chance" is basically the opposite of "sexual attack chance". If it's their turn, every enemy chooses between doing an physical or a sexual attack. Higher attack chance means they choose to attack more often in comparison to sexual actions.
Both are only relevant combat values. Base Invasion chance only depends on edicts (and guard aggression if she's in her office). Actual invasion chance is increased by the noise she makes during masturbation (if base chance is higher than 0).
Subjugated floors are 'safe'. Exceptions: riots (technically the floor is not subjugated at that point any more) and if she's running around (almost) naked (aka scandalous/night mode). Scandalous mode is active if she gets enough 'clothes stripped' passives and where she doesn't fully restore her clothes and runs around naked at some point. In this mode side jobs are disabled and even on subjugated floors inmates roam around that attack her. However, you don't get any order for winning these battles iirc.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes