Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How can I get the nerds to use toys on Karryn in battle more often? Initially they always did, but now it's a rare occurrence. If I can do this naturally in the game, that's great, but I'm not averse to changing a constant or two in the source code. I asked once before but didn't get an answer, probably because it was the second part of a question.
Nerds always go for a footjob and footjob is triggered by having high cock desire. Keep cock desire low and other desires high to force them to use toys.

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
Nerds always go for a footjob and footjob is triggered by having high cock desire. Keep cock desire low and other desires high to force them to use toys.
Alas, I think the time for keeping any kind of desire low in my Karryn is long past. But if I disable footjobs, will that have the same effect?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Alas, I think the time for keeping any kind of desire low in my Karryn is long past. But if I disable footjobs, will that have the same effect?
That'll probably work but I'm not sure because I've never tried it. Alternatively you can use an accessory(I don't remember its name) that lowers cock desire gain by 66%.

Dec 2, 2020
Niiiiiice, now share it with us
Since you asked, I went to Data Enemies & changed Yasu's nAlways Skill into any of the 16?? skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, the only issues with this method is that he attacks as soon as the Tutorial starts (No time to react);
and I can't figure out how to give Karryn access to her Energy & Willpower Skills, since they don't fully unlock until "After" the Intro Segment.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Since you asked, I went to Data Enemies & changed Yasu's nAlways Skill into any of the 16?? skills.
Again, the only issues with this method is that he attacks as soon as the Tutorial starts (No time to react);
and I can't figure out how to give Karryn access to her Energy & Willpower Skills, since they don't fully unlock until "After" the Intro Segment.
Does it do anything if you tweak it From a notepad?

Dec 2, 2020
Does it do anything if you tweak it From a notepad?
I edit everything from Notepad and again, the only issue I have is that the Tutorial is scripted & prevents access to practically every skill in the game like Revitalize.
Since Yasu was never meant to use sex skills, Karryn doesn't have access to the Lady & Secretary skills which leads to the current problem.

KrissiChing

May 24, 2017
No Idea if there is a CG Rip in one of the comment section but bro, 1150 sections to check lol

So, does anyone have a cg rip?

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I just wanted to say that this game is a mastapiece. The 4th floor feels unfinished though, is there any more planned for it?

Reactions: LuxCrown

pdiddy0

Feb 14, 2022
After playing till level 4, I can honestly say this is something you can really get hooked into. (not just because of the content ;)) You can do multiple play throughs with different play styles I suppose. Also, It has well written dialogue :D
Do you guys have any recommendations for similar type of games with good gameplay?

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
is there any special event on secretary job? i mean on bar theres is cumglass stuff, striptease have a private room, what about secretary?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes