Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
nah aint give fuck about titles, i mean reward - special scene
well.. you would disappointed it was make by indie games and you know that most indie games definitely lack of fund and people. you could hope better if this get reamake by some companiy so I rather hope either dlc or sequel.

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
Anyone know how to remove passives with Pero mod? every time i try to forget a passive i keep gaining it after a combat even if i run away, what i'm missing?

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
Anyone know how to remove passives with Pero mod? every time i try to forget a passive i keep gaining it after a combat even if i run away, what i'm missing?
You would have to edit the save game to remove the things you've done to get the passives, at the end of combat the game checks the stats (and it naturally knows exactly what you done since it keeps track of it) and gives you the passives you earned. So even if you remove a passive it will always pop up after combat.

Reactions: taggerforce

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
you mean as in losing on purpose or just happy ending for them ?
Once you start the battle, you always increase the guard aggression by one. This increase is negated if you lose the fight (and they take her to her office). There is no way to lower it. It's a one-way road. Edicts can only compensate the invasion chance.

Reactions: ichideitak

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
You would have to edit the save game to remove the things you've done to get the passives, at the end of combat the game checks the stats (and it naturally knows exactly what you done since it keeps track of it) and gives you the passives you earned. So even if you remove a passive it will always pop up after combat.
Thanks for the info, i tried to edit my save in but still can't figure out what variables should i change to edit my records (in this case reset rimjob records count)

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
Thanks for the info, i tried to edit my save in but still can't figure out what variables should i change to edit my records (in this case reset rimjob records count)
Click on unpack File, then search for the action what triggers the passive, rimjob you'll find it multiple times in the save. I havnt checked the code in RemtairyNewPassives.js what exactly triggers the passive, but most likely its the count, make copys of your saves and experiment till you get the desired effect.

Reactions: taggerforce

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Huh, why would they get banned? That's weird. Maybe they deleted their own post?

The unofficial CCMod is compatible with v1.0.4 FULL.
Here's the latest PERO Mod including Cheats(originally based on code from momozahara2) by naatsui from OP 1 & OP 2 which is no longer there.

Instructions are present in the mods.txt file.
I have an error with this mod. The input of Open Cheat Menu screen is the same with Increase Edict Point input. In the mod file said 2 to open cheat menu but in game it still lock with P which is the Increase Edict Point

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes