annam

Apr 13, 2017
With the mod it keeps saying I'm out of condoms even though I'm all stocked up. do I need to get rid of the filled ones somewhere?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I have an error with this mod. The input of Open Cheat Menu screen is the same with Increase Edict Point input. In the mod file said 2 to open cheat menu but in game it still lock with P which is the Increase Edict Point
Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed it so you can either re-download it or manually edit "PEROCheatMenu.js" file inside the folder "www\mods" and change the following line:
Code:
const OPENKEYCODE = 80;
To this instead:
Code:
const OPENKEYCODE = 50;

yo.does anyone know how to change the order in the variable? i tried cheat mod or save editor online and they didn't help me
You can change order and lots of other stuffs with both "emerladCoder+Krude's CheatMenu" and "momozahara2+naatsui's Cheats" which you can find here: OP 1 & OP 2.

Last edited:

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed it so you can either re-download it or manually edit "PEROCheatMenu.js" file inside the folder "www\mods" and change the following line:
Code:
const OPENKEYCODE = 80;
To this instead:
Code:
const OPENKEYCODE = 50;

You can change order and lots of other stuffs with both "emerladCoder+Krude's CheatMenu" and "momozahara2+naatsui's Cheats" which you can find here: OP 1 & OP 2.
Thank you, it works

Jun 1, 2020
Code:
const OPENKEYCODE = 80;
To this instead:
Code:
const OPENKEYCODE = 50;

thank you,it really works and helped me

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a working version of this Karryn's Prison CCMod? Because I keep getting errors about the "failed to load: img/karryn/down_falldown/hairpubic_1.png"
seriously ?!!? are you able to read or search?? try reading up a few posts from your question, not only is the link provided, it also shows some other cheats... READ AND SEARCH PEOPLE !!! this thread would be half the size if people did. i think i'm going to avoid this thread for a few weeks, it is full of the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
seriously ?!!? are you able to read or search?? try reading up a few posts, not only is the link provided it also shows some other cheats... READ AND SEARCH PEOPLE !!! this thread would be half the size if people did. i think i'm going to avoid this thread for a few weeks, it is full of the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
Half size? More like only a quarter of it's current size.

PotatoFarmer

Feb 21, 2018
seriously ?!!? are you able to read or search?? try reading up a few posts from your question, not only is the link provided, it also shows some other cheats... READ AND SEARCH PEOPLE !!! this thread would be half the size if people did. i think i'm going to avoid this thread for a few weeks, it is full of the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
Nobody asked for your rude ass reply. If you're not happy with my question don't answer it. Could have just nicely said to search the thread.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
well.. you would disappointed it was make by indie games and you know that most indie games definitely lack of fund and people. you could hope better if this get reamake by some companiy so I rather hope either dlc or sequel.
ok, it seems some misunderstood here, eng is not my native lang so idk how we jumped to this theme. all I care about is that there is no special scene like in a bar or club at the end when gaining reputation/popularity points being secretary.
upd: or u talking about its full version now and there is no update anymore?

Last edited:

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
is the game completed?
if so, does someone have the latest version of the game with of the mods installed and running fine?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
for this i talking about nad ye u need not your mom tablet actualy u need your dad tetris
Ok boiiiii, let da grow ups show you how to find solutions.

Frist, use the search bar function by typing Edicts, or edit edicts, etc.

Edicts.JPG

You see this? if it makes ya pp hide, i recommend you to make a back up of your files.

Reactions: Kisara01

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Nobody asked for your rude ass reply. If you're not happy with my question don't answer it. Could have just nicely said to search the thread.
well you deserved the reply by being too lazy to be bothered by reading a few posts before yours. you got the answer you asked for. next time try a search or simply read for 2 minutes before asking a question (that has been asked so many times). and i find it funny you thumbed up the other guy quoting you.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
They trully need to fix the invasion because FUCKING HELL it's the 3 time the game fuck me over 1% invasion on the room 1 FUCKING %

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
They trully need to fix the invasion because FUCKING HELL it's the 3 time the game fuck me over 1% invasion on the room 1 FUCKING %
Even if its 1%, if you have high inmate and guard aggression or if you have the smart lock off, they will always go in.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes