LemoneyBenis

Nov 5, 2018
i'm having this problem during the wedding scene and I get this message:
"Failed to load: img/karryn/defeated_guard/hair_hat_wedding_1.png"
I'm using the temporary patch CCmod as well. I downloaded a clean version of the game and copied my save file onto it and the scene played out, however none of the pleasure modifiers carried over. After I applied the temporary patch CCMod, it happened again. Is there a fix for this?

eviltoys

Aug 28, 2016
is there a cheat menu for this?
i'm kinda lost which one is it
Ask and you shall receive.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

BTW if you're going to fuck with stats create multiple saves because sometimes the game gets corrupted. Like making everything 999 or something

Also when you skip fights using the cheat menu - i.e. just pressing win it sometimes crashes but dont fret as there is automatic and manual save at any level of difficulty.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
guys am curious do you publish karryn profile and all the stuff ? am trying a sadist run without corruption so i was wondering

Chronical@

Sep 6, 2021
Ask and you shall receive.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

BTW if you're going to fuck with stats create multiple saves because sometimes the game gets corrupted. Like making everything 999 or something

Also when you skip fights using the cheat menu - i.e. just pressing win it sometimes crashes but dont fret as there is automatic and manual save at any level of difficulty.
iirc, there was a cheat menu supported for this game, right?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
any other links?
downloading from mega has its transfer quota thing and the rest are so slow
It's little over 1 gb, well within quota, unless you're trying to download it in incognito mode, which craps out after about 1 gb.

Just open it in a browser you never use, download it and then nuke history, cookies, everything if you're being paranoid.

Not speaking from experience or anything ;)

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Why is sometimes the attack is strong and sometimes is weak when you against a boss! Also when you choose a weapon to a attack an opponent it attack the wrong opponent event though you just depend yourself from a suprise attack from non target opponent shouldn’t the weapon be use on the current target too if an non target opponent get in the way?
is there also a way not to keep fallen? cause every I face the boss I keep fallen and can’t escape once they their hand on the mc!

Last edited:

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
well.. it was pretty straight forward you either get raped by goblin(seriously, they didn't add other humanoids to fuck her from behind that was the most disappointing thing in the game) or service the customer (blowjob , kis, and etc)
ima count on some idk gang stuff with all visitrors, like a reward for complete something

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
guys am curious do you publish karryn profile and all the stuff ? am trying a sadist run without corruption so i was wondering
Check the effects of that reports, they will make harder your encounters with the nerd, they will go more and more for her weak points.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Why is sometimes the attack is strong and sometimes is weak when you against a boss! Also when you choose a weapon to a attack an opponent it attack the wrong opponent event though you just depend yourself from a suprise attack from non target opponent shouldn’t the weapon be use on the current target too if an non target opponent get in the way?
is there also a way not to keep fallen? cause every I face the boss I keep fallen and can’t escape once they their hand on the McDonald’s,
I recommend you to read the guide and tips from the inmates, also, use the search bar function.
The combat system in this game is based on a+b*c-d/e, the more you make her do sexual things the more she will reduce her stats.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
ima count on some idk gang stuff with all visitrors, like a reward for complete something
Well...if you care about collect all title, you need to to do all possible thing, it was not particularly strong title yet useful for another run.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes