WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Edit this file with notepad or notepad++:Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyPrison.js
Find following code lines and change their values to whatever you want:
Code:
const RIOT_GLOBAL_STARTING_CHANCE = 6;            // Lower means less frequent riots
const RIOT_GLOBAL_BANKRUPTCY_CHANCE = 5;          // I don't remember what this does but probably lower means less frequent riots
const RIOT_MIN_DAYS_BEFORE_BUILDUP = 2;           // Higher means less frequent riots
const RIOT_MIN_DAYS_BEFORE_EXTRA_BUILDUP = 7;     // Higher means less frequent riots
const RIOT_EXTRA_BUILDUP = 3;                     // Lower means less frequent riots
Thanks that made a different.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

GeK7

May 3, 2017
Apparently nothing is heard about karryn preg mod? Maybe someone will undertake to update the mod? (mod 3 months without updates and apparently does not work on the release version of the game)
It should work with the latest version if you use the dev branch of the mod after decrypting the game, works perfectly fine for me.

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
!
after I used this, the cheat menu from Krude doesn't work anymore nor does the pregmod. It works seperately but it does not work together.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
It should work with the latest version if you use the dev branch of the mod after decrypting the game, works perfectly fine for me.
it will crash, and the art isn't up to date. if you read the download page it says it is for version 0.9bj not 1.04. and you do not have to decrypy ccmod for that version.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
!
after I used this, the cheat menu from Krude doesn't work anymore nor does the pregmod. It works seperately but it does not work together.
did you add the missing comma to wyld's fork? you need to add a comma to the last line of it to be able to add other mods.

Last edited:

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
could anyone explain what I'm supposed to do now? I can only get through like one and a half battles before karryn's pleasure goes up to 100% and then I lose a bunch of energy and all her desires are so high her pleasure skyrockets again in the next battle and then I lose and get taken to the bathroom or whatever. I'm really struggling to make any progress because I can't get through many fights anymore.

Javis087

May 8, 2021
could anyone explain what I'm supposed to do now? I can only get through like one and a half battles before karryn's pleasure goes up to 100% and then I lose a bunch of energy and all her desires are so high her pleasure skyrockets again in the next battle and then I lose and get taken to the bathroom or whatever. I'm really struggling to make any progress because I can't get through many fights anymore.
here
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-4b-full-remtairy.33777/post-7528534

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
How can I get the nerds to use toys on Karryn in battle more often? Initially they always did, but now it's a rare occurrence. If I can do this naturally in the game, that's great, but I'm not averse to changing a constant or two in the source code. I asked once before but didn't get an answer, probably because it was the second part of a question.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes