RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
What make you say I was the one who say Yasu the boss?
Because unlike you, the other guy put it inside a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: The whole point of the spoiler feature is to warn users who don't want to get spoiled so people can avoid it by not revealing it if they care.

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Because unlike you, the other guy put it inside a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True but ppl gonna know and readed in the spoilers box anyway weather I spoil or not! beside it should never put in the spoilers box if ppl don’t want to know! and I only post cause I’m bit suprise about It!

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
am curious as to why there no demons , like imagine 5 new level revamp the story to make you think yasu was under the influance of someone or something, i have a few idea like adding the fishman , medusa ( would grab your head if high mouth just to shove a (tendrill ?) in her mouth and some in her ears just to send her shock attack which would increase pleasure the more you recieve, imagine IMP or Incubus ( which if defeated would put a lust crest on you) unfortunatly i don't know what to put in the 7 to 8 floor

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
I used the pero mod from this post and i looked at the mod text where it mentioned a cheat menu but i downloaded 2 and neither one worked can someone explain to me what i missed preferably with screenshots

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Yep. He regenerates stamina faster than I can damage it. He regenerates energy faster than I can deplete it.

I regenerate both faster than he can damage me. It's basically a soft lock.

Had to modify the game files in order to have a way to proceed.
Kinda surprised to see someone struggling , either you try to get fucked early or just simply didn't know how to build stats.
On this game first run basically the most important thing to build stats. for me, I Just keep using thrust (for agility to get you act first) and hammer (to improve raw damage).
Well.. This game pretty grindy so if wanna get easy that was your choice.
P. S
Simply tip, try earn money either by grind or cheat before you beat first boss then try to buy all thing you need by simply sleep then buy because you no need to bother a riot problem.

MonstaX01

May 21, 2020
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.0.4b FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Compatible Build for uCCMod - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Would someone briefly explain the differences between these two? couldn't you just download the latest log and patch the uCCmod afterwards? i'm a bit confused..

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Kinda surprised to see someone struggling , either you try to get fucked early or just simply didn't know how to build stats.
On this game first run basically the most important thing to build stats. for me, I Just keep using thrust (for agility to get you act first) and hammer (to improve raw damage).
Well.. This game pretty grindy so if wanna get easy that was your choice.
P. S
Simply tip, try earn money either by grind or cheat before you beat first boss then try to buy all thing you need by simply sleep then buy because you no need to bother a riot problem.
Point is, talk about building stats is moot since it autosaves prior to the ending battle with no access to enemies or edicts in order to further alter my stats.

My build was strong enough to beat every enemy along the way handily.

This enemy simply regenerates faster than I can deal damage. And this is the only enemy in the game that regenerates endlessly.

Game over. Essentially softlocked. And discussion of how to get around it would resort to save scumming to avoid the problem entirely.

The fact that the problem is even possible is indicative of bad design decisions.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Point is, talk about building stats is moot since it autosaves prior to the ending battle with no access to enemies or edicts in order to further alter my stats.

My build was strong enough to beat every enemy along the way handily.

This enemy simply regenerates faster than I can deal damage. And this is the only enemy in the game that regenerates endlessly.

Game over. Essentially softlocked. And discussion of how to get around it would resort to save scumming to avoid the problem entirely.

The fact that the problem is even possible is indicative of bad design decisions.
welp.... try new game then Max your strength to the 100 or more by using hammer.

nevertoofull

May 7, 2020
Not sure if it's just me but the battle cut-in animations seem to be sped up for me. Usually the animation would last a whole second before it ended but with the recent updates it's ended a lot quicker. I don't have the simple cut-ins enabled cause they just show a static image instead of the actual animation

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but the battle cut-in animations seem to be sped up for me. Usually the animation would last a whole second before it ended but with the recent updates it's ended a lot quicker. I don't have the simple cut-ins enabled cause they just show a static image instead of the actual animation
Your entire game is probably sped up and not just the battle cut-ins.

Manually limit the game's FPS to 60 via your graphic's control panel.
Avoid using the in-game "Force 60 FPS" option.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes