iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone, is there a way to increase the daily points? Why have 3 for every day, they seem a bit few, I tried with Cheat Engine, but it doesn't work or I'm not capable. :(

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I used the pero mod from this post and i looked at the mod text where it mentioned a cheat menu but i downloaded 2 and neither one worked can someone explain to me what i missed preferably with screenshots
I adapted emerald's cheat menu for this game somewhere here, just look for my posts.
Krude did the best edit so far, though. He implement what I attempted to do and a lot more.

If you find my post, it probably has a patcher that has to be on the same folder as the game, with a text file.
If you use Krude's I think he put instructions on how to manually edit plugins.js to enable the mod.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
The only real way to play this game is by turning into a massive slut, isn't it? Started off trying to play as a a dom type character, hoping you could kind of roleplay what kind of kinky trope you wanted to lean into, and the game actually does have a few stats and attacks that lean into that, but pretty much everything in the game seems to just be designed around letting Karryn get fucked and cum on by everything indiscriminately. And as others have said, it seems to be a vicious cycle where once the slut thing get's rolling, it keeps rolling in that direction
you can survive without being a slut but you will have to unlock a few negative trait on the road that may fuck your game if you want to stay virgin ( reason why i switch to easy to finish that ) and also money is kind of shorty without the corruption element like bar and other source of money

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
The only real way to play this game is by turning into a massive slut, isn't it? Started off trying to play as a a dom type character, hoping you could kind of roleplay what kind of kinky trope you wanted to lean into, and the game actually does have a few stats and attacks that lean into that, but pretty much everything in the game seems to just be designed around letting Karryn get fucked and cum on by everything indiscriminately. And as others have said, it seems to be a vicious cycle where once the slut thing get's rolling, it keeps rolling in that direction
You can do runs without having any sex but it is substantially harder. Instead of upping slut level you'll more than likely end up with more corruption.

ikkoil

Jul 11, 2019
Hello, I am stuck in the corridor after clearing a riot, pressing F6 puts me right at this entrance and I can't go through it as you can see. Trying to go down stops me where the guard is. Time doesn't pass. Dead save? :(

kar.PNG

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hello, I am stuck in the corridor after clearing a riot, pressing F6 puts me right at this entrance and I can't go through it as you can see. Trying to go down stops me where the guard is. Time doesn't pass. Dead save? :(

View attachment 1667567
"That door leads to the dish washing room. I have no reason to go there right now". You can't go there because you got no reason to go there. The area is only accessible during a riot, or before you clear the floor. After that, during peace time, it's not accessible because there's nothing to do in there.

You should have plenty of other business to attend to rather than lingering around this place corridor anyway.

ikkoil

Jul 11, 2019
I'm saying its physically impossible for me to leave this 2x1 area. I can't move past this guard or go through the door.

kar2.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RyRa²

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
i never cock kick a yeti cuz i know the effect it does on the orc so i assume it would do the same to them same as the wolf

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
You can do runs without having any sex but it is substantially harder. Instead of upping slut level you'll more than likely end up with more corruption.
i know in normal you can go into level 4 without corruption but your income will force you to go into a really low level of order cuz you can't generate enought but you would be at -6 or -5 control which is good but also bad because each time there will be a riot you be sure to loose a few point ( that where i got stuck the last room before the final boss of level 4 ( to many prisonner that destroye my level 44 karryn+ pleasure)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm saying its physically impossible for me to leave this 2x1 area. I can't move past this guard or go through the door.
Could you upload your save?

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.0.5 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Compatible Build for uCCMod - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
v1.0.5 FULL Uploaded!

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes