someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
Who would I go to again? I always lose track
Try going on Remtairy's discord page. You can find the link in the very first post of this thread. Then go to either the modding feedback sub channel, or chainchariot's sub channel and try suggesting these ideas there, and see what happens. But make sure not to mention anything about the piracy site, since it is the main discord site that is directly linked to their Remtairy's steam and ci-en page. They will frown on it. Good luck.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I really like the happy ending where everyone works together to cuck the emperor. He kind of deserves it for not appreciating Karryn, and while she is a HUGE slut in my play through, at least she's still the boss and gets appreciated.
She is a good women, she is smart, loyal (If we don't let the prisoners break her in), and of course gourgus.

Its a shame that there isn't a main story prisoner that can romance her or corrupt her personlliy.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hi, do you know in which file I can edit Stamina and Energy?
No but I just looked at RemtairyResults.js and found some interesting lines about that:
Code:
const RESULTS_STAMINA_PER_PLVL = 34;
const RESULTS_ENERGY_PER_PLVL = 1.6;
const RESULTS_STAMINA_PER_ENDURANCE = 8;
Try changing them and see if they work.

Reactions: iwf_dr

corpius79

Jul 31, 2017
Why can't I change the skin color? The mod is showing options to change eye and hair color, but there's no edict option to change skin color.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Wonder when will this soon be updated. Apparently the steam version of this game has a v1.0.5 update. Maybe what it says below "until DLsite is released" will be where this thread gets an update. I found it when scrolling down Twitter and sees Remtairy's tweet.

■ There is an update after a long time
I'm sorry it's not an exaggerated update, but I've added a few cut-ins.
It will be added in v.1.0.5, so please wait for a while until DLsite is released.
It has already been updated on Steam ver.

In particular

Cum Eating: Yeti, Goblins, Orcs, Lizardfolk, Slime
Pussy Creampie: Yeti

Added minutes.
Next, I'll make a kiss cut-in diff.

Other than that, localization work is proceeding smoothly!
Thanks to the translation team! !!
If you are waiting for a foreign language other than English, please do not rush.

Graffiti is a little difficult to reflect in the game, but I thought I could do it with illustrations, so I drew a milking scene with many requests.

Oh, by the way, today is February 22, 2022! !! 2 is full of boobs! !!
See you next week! Welcome! !!
is there a way to transfer my save file from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5?
From what I remember, I have the previous version of the game. Go to that folder, if you see "save" and right click and copy. Go over to the new version and when you see save, ctrl+v (paste) and replace. Unless you go in to the save file, highlight all and then copy. And now you go in the new version of the save, double click save and then ctrl+v.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes