DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
copy the code inside the peromod/www/mod.txt

Don't copy the foulder

this code

{
"name":"PEROCheatMenu",
"status":true,
"description":"(2)Open Cheat Menu, (Enter in search bar)Unlock/Lock All Titles & Passives: unlockalltitles, lockalltitles, unlockallpassives, lockallpassives. https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-2a-full-remtairy.33777/post-7010514",
"parameters":{}
},
{
"name":"PERO_TitlePassive",
"description":"Sub-mod of PeroCheatMenu",
},
{
"name":"PERO_TitleCondition",
},
{
"name":"PERO_PassiveCondition",
},
{
"name":"momozahara2_naatsuiCheats",
"description":"Increases desires by 20: (5)Cock desire, (6)Mouth desire, (7)Boobs desire, (8)Pussy desire, (9)Butt desire, (0)Set Pleasure to 0, (-)Set Pleasure to Arousal Point, (=)Set Pleasure to Orgasm Point, (P)Increase Edict by 1, ([)Increase Order by 1, (])Increase Control by 1, (\)Decrease Coontrol by 1, (;)Strip Clothes, (')Restore Clothes. https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-1j-full-remtairy.33777/post-7199660",
}

the reason not to copy the mod.txt and just replace the one inside the game foulder is because if you are runnin the game with CCmod, the peromod code will replace the CCmod code from mod.txt.
If you are still having problems either your save is not compatible or you placed the code in a wrong way.
And, both CCmod from not the original author and peromod works in version 1.05

Last edited:

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
stupid question but is the glory hole minigame or whatever, blowjobs and handjobs only?

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
Okay the only mod I knew of for this was the one listed on the download page. I'm guessing that one isn't pero mod and it also doesn't work with the new version. When I boot after doing the release install it says that an image file that I think is called "anus_window_aroused" is missing and the error repeats if I try to skip past it. Any idea how to fix this or what I'm missing to get it to work like it is for some of you? Better yet any idea where to find this other mod that apparently works?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
stupid question but is the glory hole minigame or whatever, blowjobs and handjobs only?
The gloryhole uses sex skills, so you need to unlock the skill first via the passives to be able to use it. Also, if my memory serves me correctly, the dildo toy does not appear in the stall if Karryn is a virgin.

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone have a save for 1.3 and up? I redownloaded the game again because I thought there's new stuff and I don't wanna deal with the rest of the game again.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Why can't I use the "release desire" skills (the ones that raise desires) in the secretary mini game?

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
uh does anyone know how to use the pregnant mod for this? Already downloaded it yet don't know how to use it
That mod only works up to version 0.9Bj. And no, we have no idea when it will be updated.

EDIT: NEvermind, My info is out of date
Make sure you're using this one

I tried and it's as easy as copypasting the ww folder in INSTALL_THIS to your game folder and setting your preferences in CC_Config (or CC_ConfiOverride)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkus86
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes