Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Is the skin color part of the updated CCmod fork still not working? The description talks about it being a feature, but I don't see any edicts for it in the game.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Why can't I use the "release desire" skills (the ones that raise desires) in the secretary mini game?
You need to unlock a passive that allows you to do that, just like is the case with the bar side-job.

Can't remember the requirements for the passive off the top of my head, but likely it was after letting the goblins do stuff with you enough times.

Reactions: Ramen-

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Why can't I use the "release desire" skills (the ones that raise desires) in the secretary mini game?
Play that minigame more and allow horny visitors and goblins to do everything they want, sooner or later you'll get a passive that'll allow you to use release desire skills during the minigame.

Reactions: Ramen-

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Hey everyone I just wanted to share some info about playing the game on Android. I'm currently using a Samsung note 10 which isn't a very recent phone and joiplay to play it. I initially had issues with extreme lag but discovered the issue was that I had power saving mode on so if that's the case for you its a possible cause.

Whether your android device can run it is not something I can easily comment on but you can try comparing its specs to my phone model.

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
do you lose anything when you fail a fight (order/ control)?
Because every time I'm about to lose I quit the game out of stubbornness.

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
do you lose anything when you fail a fight (order/ control)?
Because every time I'm about to lose I quit the game out of stubbornness.
If you lose a fight you get dragged into a losing battle that's different depending what floor you lose on. Losing fights is an expected part of the game. It provides extra challenge for a pure run and lots of chances to get corrupted for a slut run.

Doskatoa

Sep 19, 2020
I've finally managed to get this pregmod thing working after much trial and error, can someone explain to me what I need to change to make her have brown hair?
My current understanding is that I should be able to edit some code in a .js file to hueshift and darken it somehow, please let me know if I'm mistaken here.

Update: I found it, I was looking in the wrong file. There's a very obvious "Gyaru Stuff" section in the CC_Config.js

Last edited:
Reactions: demoonchild

Doskatoa

Sep 19, 2020
Is the skin color part of the updated CCmod fork still not working? The description talks about it being a feature, but I don't see any edicts for it in the game.
This might not be the answer you're looking for but while I was messing around in the files I found that if you go into \www\mods and open CC_Gyaru.js in notepad
there's a line like this:
const CCMOD_GYARU_SUFFIX_NONE = '';
If you change it to either of these her skin will be darker when you load in.
const CCMOD_GYARU_SUFFIX_NONE = '_tan';
const CCMOD_GYARU_SUFFIX_NONE = '_tan2';
It's more of a permanent change than an option in game, but if you're just trying to get a good looking Karryn like I am, this works.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
This might not be the answer you're looking for but while I was messing around in the files I found that if you go into \www\mods and open CC_Gyaru.js in notepad
there's a line like this:
const CCMOD_GYARU_SUFFIX_NONE = '';
If you change it to either of these her skin will be darker when you load in.
const CCMOD_GYARU_SUFFIX_NONE = '_tan';
const CCMOD_GYARU_SUFFIX_NONE = '_tan2';
It's more of a permanent change than an option in game, but if you're just trying to get a good looking Karryn like I am, this works.
Ah, thanks! Looks like it's not updated, though - the (right/left)arm_boob1_(tan/tan2) images are missing. I can take another file and give it the name of the missing file to fix the error, but then either her arms aren't tan, or her arms are straight while an extra pair of hands are on her boobs. Either way it looks wrong, so I guess I'll wait until it gets updated.

KingHon

May 16, 2020
Surely it has already been discussed.
Is it possible to have fun, but does not turn into a slut? That is, so as not to raise SLUT lvl.

Throw a link to the post please.

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
I've seen mention of a light kick ability, but i haven't seen it or seem to have done the right stuff to unlock it, any of you know how to get that? sounds like some kinky foot shit can be done and daddy want

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes