Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
I get straight to BAD END after losing from guard bed battle, is that a bug or intended? I got 19 order and -9 per day.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
I get straight to BAD END after losing from guard bed battle, is that a bug or intended? I got 19 order and -9 per day.
Watch your order. If your order falls to 0 you will get game over from all post defeat battles cause they skip a day and if you have 0 order at the beggining of the day you get a bad ending.

Reactions: Gagsly

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
As it doesn't have a [Completed] tag, nor any relevant information in the OP, I would like to ask, if this game is still in development?

I'm aware, that it can be played to completion (at least I think so), but other than that, is there anything more coming to the game in the future?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Watch your order. If your order falls to 0 you will get game over from all post defeat battles cause they skip a day and if you have 0 order at the beggining of the day you get a bad ending.
Wait is that why I keep dying in my sleep because of the order?

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
As it doesn't have a [Completed] tag, nor any relevant information in the OP, I would like to ask, if this game is still in development?

I'm aware, that it can be played to completion (at least I think so), but other than that, is there anything more coming to the game in the future?
well new dlc is under development for it which adds gym sidejob.
Talking about the DLC, anyone got any update on the gym? any picture or artwork at all yet?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Necronlord3

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
well new dlc is under development for it which adds gym sidejob.
Talking about the DLC, anyone got any update on the gym? any picture or artwork at all yet?
We are not gonna see any update on the side job for a few months. Remtairy said weeks ago that they are working on, in order:
chinese and russian translation of Karryn's prison
translation and publishing of an unspecified eroge for the west
creation of the gym side jobs

Last week they finished to port the text files to translate on the new editor. So it's gonna take a while to get to the update.
Best i can give you is a sketch of karryn made by Sachinama with the new software Clip Studio
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

grsim237

Jun 16, 2019
Hello, such a question, as I understand it, added "All the ingame text has now been ported to the new text system for our localization teams in the future!" so where are these files? (Sorry I don't see it.)

bomtoekel

Oct 7, 2019
Enemies keep reappearing after I've beaten them the day before. Is this normal? I'm still only only on level and don't see me beating all enemies in 1 day.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Enemies keep reappearing after I've beaten them the day before. Is this normal? I'm still only only on level and don't see me beating all enemies in 1 day.
Yes, enemies on a floor respawn each day, until you beat the floor's boss. But the enemies that block the door to move forward don't respawn, only the wandering enemies in the room do. So you can beat the room once, then be able to run past the enemies in a room on later days with a little patience and skill to avoid fights.

It's also possible (depending on how you've built Karryn) to beat all enemies on a floor in one day, though it can be very hard in your first tries.

Doskatoa

Sep 19, 2020
To avoid making the thread all slimy I'll only make this one last post regarding the boob mod.

The main goal is to resize Karryn's breasts to 0.75 times their original size, they'll still be big but hopefully this will be enough that more people can enjoy Karryn's Prison without thinking she looks silly.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Hello, such a question, as I understand it, added "All the ingame text has now been ported to the new text system for our localization teams in the future!" so where are these files? (Sorry I don't see it.)
Under ...\www\loc\. They're ones with the language codes on them. The .json files in data have references in them like "skills_286_desc" which reference nodes in the RemDesc_XX.json. Those nodes may reference other nodes in RemEff which then reference back to RemDesc.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
To avoid making the thread all slimy I'll only make this one last post regarding the boob mod.

The main goal is to resize Karryn's breasts to 0.75 times their original size, they'll still be big but hopefully this will be enough that more people can enjoy Karryn's Prison without thinking she looks silly.

Awesome! Any chance you could share the completed parts, to take a look and see if I might maybe also take a shot at a few of the subsets? :)

Reactions: Osmav
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes