Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
When will these game developers understand, if you're gonna make an erotic Pokemon meets dark souls with more mechanics and rules than a surgery procedure, then at least make it a leftie game!! I do not want to be using both hands when I play your games!!

Aoedes1

Dec 3, 2018
Capture.PNG
ENDING! I feel pain in my ass!
Itami o kanjiro (痛みを感じろ)
Itami o kangaero (痛みを考えろ)
Itami o uketore (痛みを受け取れ)
Itami o shire (痛みを知れ)
Itami o shiranu mono ni hontō no heiwa wakaran (痛みを知らぬものに本当の平和分からん)
Koko yori. sekai ni itami o. Shinra tensei! (ここより・・世界に痛みを・・神羅天征!)

Doskatoa

Sep 19, 2020
When will these game developers understand, if you're gonna make an erotic Pokemon meets dark souls with more mechanics and rules than a surgery procedure, then at least make it a leftie game!! I do not want to be using both hands when I play your games!!
UP
DOWN
LEFT
RIGHT
ENTER
CTRL
NUM-0

It's perfectly set out for right handed play, time to get acquainted with your girlfriend's mentally challenged sister.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
UP
DOWN
LEFT
RIGHT
ENTER
CTRL
NUM-0

It's perfectly set out for right handed play, time to get acquainted with your girlfriend's mentally challenged sister.
Or be like me, born to the master race that's left-handed but still uses a right-handed mouse. :cool:

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Is there any way to enable cheats for Prisoner? I beat the game on a pure run and I just want mess around but I can't be bothered with the constant riots, I wanna try something to 'control' their spawn, but I need the cheat menu to work for that.

EDIT: So I tried to quickly up the slut level just enough to get the slut end for Free Mode, but I keep getting an error "Failed to load : img/karryn/defeated_guard/hair_hat_wedding_1.png" and I'm pretty sure I installed the correct Pregmod with the right game version, what could cause this?

Karryn's Prison:
1.0.5 Full :Mega
1.0.5 Full+CC mod by WyldSpace: Mega
Are you familiar with this error? I'm using the game file provided in your link, did I somehow corrupt one of the files?

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Is there any way to enable cheats for Prisoner? I beat the game on a pure run and I just want mess around but I can't be bothered with the constant riots, I wanna try something to 'control' their spawn, but I need the cheat menu to work for that.

EDIT: So I tried to quickly up the slut level just enough to get the slut end for Free Mode, but I keep getting an error "Failed to load : img/karryn/defeated_guard/hair_hat_wedding_1.png" and I'm pretty sure I installed the correct Pregmod with the right game version, what could cause this?

Are you familiar with this error? I'm using the game file provided in your link, did I somehow corrupt one of the files?
if you think problem with files,you can re-download game and get this mode inside your game folder and test this.
I don't have this problem because i don't full walkthrough game on 1.05.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
View attachment 1683832
ENDING! I feel pain in my ass!
Itami o kanjiro (痛みを感じろ)
Itami o kangaero (痛みを考えろ)
Itami o uketore (痛みを受け取れ)
Itami o shire (痛みを知れ)
Itami o shiranu mono ni hontō no heiwa wakaran (痛みを知らぬものに本当の平和分からん)
Koko yori. sekai ni itami o. Shinra tensei! (ここより・・世界に痛みを・・神羅天征!)
Which ending is this?

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
if you think problem with files,you can re-download game and get this mode inside your game folder and test this.
I don't have this problem because i don't full walkthrough game on 1.05.
I got help on the game's Discord, apparently having custom hair/eye colors during that scene can cause errors, resetting to default should fix it (I haven't tested yet, can't atm)

bellstacos

Jan 14, 2021
I’m asking if all this photo are all copy from somewhere else game photo or is this photo are the original one?
I can't speak for Doskatoa (idk how to @ people tbh) but My process is as follows:

The files are in the \www\img folder in the game's file.

They're .rpgmvp files for me so I run them through a decrypter to turn them into .pngs and make edits in Photoshop.

GIMP works just as well. If you don't want to download anything and you have a good adblocker then photopea I've heard is a good alternative too.

You can then run them through the encryption to make them .rpgmvp again and plop them back into the respective \www\img folder, replacing the originals, and the game should run it as though it were the base files.

As always make a copy of your original game files to do this will since you never know.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well, I was joking with my last post, it's amazing this game actually ended up being the only exception.

Are there two voice languages on this game? Japanese and English?

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
Funny you bring that up. A while ago someone datamined a dogeza pose but that isn't in the game either.
I mean shit, if we can get thighjobs there are great things that can come of it. Having Karryn in a doggystyle pose getting thigh-fucked would let her also give handjobs to two guys and get face fucked by another. Similar to the cunnilingus pose, the guy could start fucking her pussy or ass as well once he's had enough of her thighs. It'd also be a great way to go about trying to save her virginity or for those doing virgin playthroughs.

Reactions: StarGaezr

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Is there more content planned for the game or is it going to be mainly bugfixes while the dev works on a new title?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes