souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is there more content planned for the game or is it going to be mainly bugfixes while the dev works on a new title?
It was mentioned a little while ago in the thread that they're working on translation of this into a couple of other languages, a different game to be translated and published in the west, and then additional content (the gym side job) planned for KP after that. So it could be quite a while, depending on how long the translations and development for the side job take.

As for a game they develop on their own, no news about that yet AFAIK.

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Just wanna know is the pregnancy mod in the op working?
I tried installing it but got an error message saying some images were missing

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Perfect Ending Save KP1.0.5+CC mod By WyldSpace (Slut level 9,Open all without up rioting and aggression)

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
hey everyone , i have a problem , tell me if is normal , or not:
when i save something , and reload after , all thing than i do previously was considering done ...
i explain : i din't save the progress but the "progress" stay , ex , i figth the soldier who smoke hidden by the crate near your office but 1 was the time to cum .. i don't wanted stay with that , i was load my previous save just before figth them .. and surprise !the game considere than i was figth him ...
is really anoying for my part

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
when i save something , and reload after , all thing than i do previously was considering done ...
i explain : i din't save the progress but the "progress" stay , ex , i figth the soldier who smoke hidden by the crate near your office but 1 was the time to cum .. i don't wanted stay with that , i was load my previous save just before figth them .. and surprise !the game considere than i was figth him ...
it's auto save thing

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The game uses an autosave system that saves when you enter a room, start a fight, end a fight, or sleep. You can manually save on the lowest difficulty using a cheat option in the menu, or use a mod that enables saving anytime.

Otherwise you can manually backup your saves by going to the karryn's Prison/www/save folder and copying the save you're using. You can later delete to original save and replace it with your backup copy to load that.

Hoping this is clear enough for you to understand / use a translation.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
The game uses an autosave system that saves when you enter a room, start a fight, end a fight, or sleep. You can manually save on the lowest difficulty using a cheat option in the menu, or use a mod that enables saving anytime.

Otherwise you can manually backup your saves by going to the karryn's Prison/www/save folder and copying the save you're using. You can later delete to original save and replace it with your backup copy to load that.

Hoping this is clear enough for you to understand / use a translation.
thanck you , i play already with the first difficulty , (always when i play the first time ) , then no way for disactivate the auto-saving , thanx you for the advice , i will copy my safe save then ,
thax again friend

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
thanck you , i play already with the first difficulty , (always when i play the first time ) , then no way for disactivate the auto-saving , thanx you for the advice , i will copy my safe save then ,
thax again friend
To disable the autosave, go to settings, then cheats. The option for autosaves is near the bottom of the list.

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
I never thought I would say this, but my Karryn has gotten too horny. She is unable to complete most tasks because she is constantly orgasming. Typically, I will try to do something, she will suffer orgasm death and get taken to that level's cell, where she will have 20 more orgasms. Afterwards, it's night, everyone is in sex mode, and she easily gets caught, orgasms repeatedly and is then taken back to the cell. I realize that I got here because of choices I made in the game, but is there a way to dial it back so she can function again? She is currently a "cock crazed dumpster", with Warden Level 52 and Slut Level 416.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I never thought I would say this, but my Karryn has gotten too horny. She is unable to complete most tasks because she is constantly orgasming. Typically, I will try to do something, she will suffer orgasm death and get taken to that level's cell, where she will have 20 more orgasms. Afterwards, it's night, everyone is in sex mode, and she easily gets caught, orgasms repeatedly and is then taken back to the cell. I realize that I got here because of choices I made in the game, but is there a way to dial it back so she can function again? She is currently a "cock crazed dumpster", with Warden Level 52 and Slut Level 416.
Save editor? Lower some values responsible.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes