adamant2113

Feb 10, 2022
[tweak] Reversing slut impact on charm

Do you think sluts are charming?
Do you think prisoners should totally be aroused around their turboslut warden?
Do you want every male around Karryn going crazy just because she has sooo much experience?

Then here's the tweak for you. Everyone in the prison will just think "How the hell is this bitch soo charming?!?".

It raises Karryn's charm with high slut levels instead of decreasing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(prisoner reactions not guaranteed)
is there a way to decrease charm/pleasure damage inflicted, or otherwise decrease the likelihood that inmates/guards will cum during the waitress minigame? I'm using the "reverse slut level effect on charm" mod, and coupled with other tweaks that cause my stats to gain faster, nobody sticks around in the bar long enough to trigger a gangbang in the "oops I've fallen over" bar sex scene.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
I'm playing a slut run and I reached a point where the pleasure bar fill really fast and she cum atleast twice on the first fight of the day and can barely make 3 fights before having to rest. Is there a way to make her pleasure fill slower or give her more resistance or is the run fucked?

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Healing thoughts is a great skill.
I even learn it on my full combat builds. If you ever get in a pinch, it basically raises your survivability by 5 times.

There is also a passive skill you can get from a triple orgasm. It replenishes your full mind stats once (each fight or once each day?) when it runs out to 0.
You can get that done "rather" easily by opening the toilette. There you need to have healing thought skill available.
Then you do a loooooong cycle of playing with your most sensitive area and healing thoughts your mind back up until you cant go on or get bored of doing it :p

When exit the toilette, your sensitivity remains topped of for the most part for the rest of the day. I had her pussy sensitivity over 500 or something.

Then you kinda need to get more or less lucky. You need the resist orgasm skill. Fight the enemy type that targets your most sensitive area primarily.
Hope that there is an enemy with really high dex stat, so he inflicts more pleasure and resist orgasm.

This way you can get over 300% climax bar, which counts as a tripple orgasm.
I completely forgot that passive even existed. That is a nightmare to obtain though.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
does anyone still have a copy of v0.9B.j ?
Here you go.

As vanilla as can be with nothing installed, but I may have done a tweak or two. Don't remember. Probably just the disabled autosave. Can be easily reversed following guides already provided in this thread.
Any saves included aren't worth keeping. They are my first play-throughs and arent good. Maybe just for viewing some content.

Reactions: Cszar

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Hey everyone I just wanted to share some info about playing the game on Android. I'm currently using a Samsung note 10 which isn't a very recent phone and joiplay to play it. I initially had issues with extreme lag but discovered the issue was that I had power saving mode on so if that's the case for you its a possible cause.

Whether your android device can run it is not something I can easily comment on but you can try comparing its specs to my phone model.
I use Samsung S9. Always force close if use too much different sex skill

TTTTOZ

Apr 8, 2020
Part of me wants female inmates to be added to the game. I mean, given the state of the prison, anything can happen, right?

Reactions: notwavman

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
Part of me wants female inmates to be added to the game. I mean, given the state of the prison, anything can happen, right?
A guy named Rinn is creating a mod to redesign the inmates into female chars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He posts his progress on the game discord

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
i cant unlock this kind of requesting.. (im using the full save from the first pages) i repeated over and over the secretary minigame and never got an request like this one can someone pls share an save where this thing happens please? is one of the few things that i never saw ingame

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
i cant unlock this kind of requesting.. (im using the full save from the first pages) i repeated over and over the secretary minigame and never got an request like this one can someone pls share an save where this thing happens please? is one of the few things that i never saw ingame
There are 3 stats you can rise for the receptionist job

- how many visit
- how many want handshakes
- how many want sexual service

And they will pop up and rise in that order
I think you have to complete a few shifts before the first handshake request pops up and a few after that could come the first sexual customer.
I don´t know, but doing the lewds with the goblins could make it faster?

Check the status bord behind you on the wall to see if you got it yet

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You need to increase notoriety. The best way to do that is to do sex acts in front of other people. Keep 3 people in the line, then let the goblins do their stuff. When you see the red exclamation point, you know they've noticed. Sometimes you can even turn a male visitor into a pervert (the three red slashes) by letting them see a sex act. I think you have to get notoriety up near 9 or 10 before you start getting blowjob requests.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes