Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Does karryn only go naked at night time? And does ever do some nude in food court or in any other prison beside the bar or strip club?

alfredskitchen

Aug 30, 2019
Does karryn only go naked at night time? And does ever do some nude in food court or in any other prison beside the bar or strip club?
what you need is this

includes new functions to stay stripped after fights, losses, etc
also new passive to get aroused being naked, and strip at bed to go full nude

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
what you need is this

that version of ccmod is not up to date and will crash the game.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
what you need is this

Question where you playing karryn game anyway is it in this forum or somewhere else cause I already registered the site you give meand I don’t know where to go cause I mostly use gamcore when I play this game! I don’t think it work in gamcore!

DemonHeartBeat

Mar 9, 2018
Hey.
I want to get all achievements in the Steam.
but I don't know how up sadism level 10.
The guide has only the way to Masochism.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Does this game have endings? Coss I see lot of foreplay building up, the emperor message for the fourth day, clearly a NTR story, I want to know if there's actually an ending or I'm struggling to advance through each lvl in vain? Man it's so difficult with these thugs.

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Does this game have endings? Coss I see lot of foreplay building up, the emperor message for the fourth day, clearly a NTR story, I want to know if there's actually an ending or I'm struggling to advance through each lvl in vain? Man it's so difficult with these thugs.
Noob

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, it has 2 endings.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
If one were to cheese the game, what would be the easiest way to do so? I've kind of been tweaking with the mechanics of the game to figure out the absolute most optimally one could be with the game, going as far as to have pretty much any passives that could increase stat growth rates and all that. However, I feel like the game is surprisingly tricky in this regard and it does require an understanding of game mechanics to not have even a cheated run blow up in your face to a degree. I've just been trying to absolutely break the game but still haven't quite figured out the best way to do so.

My current idea is to go for a build that focuses *hard* on strength and stamina, with some additional focus on dexterity because the ability to hit 3 inmates at once can be really useful and avoid crowding. However, unless I am mistaken it still feels a bit stiff in terms of strength.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Are both good or bad ending?
There are "Happy Ending" (NTR) and "Good Ending" (Non-NTR but why the hell you are playing this game then, as a challenge?) both reward you for the next game run but Happy Ending allows for endless game while Good Ending doesn't. Which one you will get depend mostly of sluttiness of Karryn.
There also multiple bad endings. Some of them actually reward Karryn for the new game plus. You are wery likely to see one of them, the rest are thought require some work.

Reactions: Fibrosion

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If one were to cheese the game, what would be the easiest way to do so? I've kind of been tweaking with the mechanics of the game to figure out the absolute most optimally one could be with the game, going as far as to have pretty much any passives that could increase stat growth rates and all that. However, I feel like the game is surprisingly tricky in this regard and it does require an understanding of game mechanics to not have even a cheated run blow up in your face to a degree. I've just been trying to absolutely break the game but still haven't quite figured out the best way to do so.

My current idea is to go for a build that focuses *hard* on strength and stamina, with some additional focus on dexterity because the ability to hit 3 inmates at once can be really useful and avoid crowding. However, unless I am mistaken it still feels a bit stiff in terms of strength.
Breaking the game is easy if you want that:
You can increase daily edict points.
You can increase income.
You can make it so Karryn always goes first in battle.
You can lower fatigue gain.
You can lower riot frequency.
You can lower skill cooldowns.
You can increase order gain from defeating enemies.
You can increase willpoint regeneration during battle.
You can increase sidejob reputation gain from doing them.
You can cheat plugin to increase Karryn's stats. For example give her 9999 agility and she will always go first and attack move scaled with agility is going to do a lot of damage. Or you can increase her charm to equip more accessories, this will also make enemies cum much faster. You can also increase her willpower or energy so she never runs out.
There are lots of ways to break the game tbh, pick your poison :)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes