Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Are there any video on those 3 or 2 ending?
Vids, I have no idea. Well the Game Over ending is easy to achieve. Just let your Order drop to 0 and you will see it. And there is not much to see there. Now for the 2 endings for beating the game, I am sure, there are some save files here in this Thread.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Breaking the game is easy if you want that:
You can increase daily edict points.
You can increase income.
You can make it so Karryn always goes first in battle.
You can lower fatigue gain.
You can lower riot frequency.
You can lower skill cooldowns.
You can increase order gain from defeating enemies.
You can increase willpoint regeneration during battle.
You can increase sidejob reputation gain from doing them.
You can cheat plugin to increase Karryn's stats. For example give her 9999 agility and she will always go first and attack move scaled with agility is going to do a lot of damage. Or you can increase her charm to equip more accessories, this will also make enemies cum much faster. You can also increase her willpower or energy so she never runs out.
There are lots of ways to break the game tbh, pick your poison :)
I know, I've been using that. I'm not trying to cheat to make the game easy, but more so to kind of "reverse-engineer" the game a bit for myself. I don't really want to reduce things such as riot frequency and all that because I would prefer to see the absolutely *most* efficient method to get the most powerful Karryn possible. Like I said, I do think strength is working out nicely but dexterity might be pretty useful as a secondary stat too. Have no idea if agility is useful, though, and it seems like it's just not as good to have the random chance to hit 4 different foes, especially when it more often than not hits enemies even if they are already at 0 hp.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
I know, I've been using that. I'm not trying to cheat to make the game easy, but more so to kind of "reverse-engineer" the game a bit for myself. I don't really want to reduce things such as riot frequency and all that because I would prefer to see the absolutely *most* efficient method to get the most powerful Karryn possible. Like I said, I do think strength is working out nicely but dexterity might be pretty useful as a secondary stat too. Have no idea if agility is useful, though, and it seems like it's just not as good to have the random chance to hit 4 different foes, especially when it more often than not hits enemies even if they are already at 0 hp.
Cheese the game? The easiest way is to stay on level 1 as long as possible to grind out edict points and money to get all the useful edicts before the game starts throwing more at you. This includes the stats. The other easiest way is to go full slut build as intended for the happy ending. For the slut build the best stat is generally endurance, mind, stamina and energy. Anything that boosts those stats lets you last longer during sex and have more time to use energy regaining skill. Once she has enough orgasm passives and high enough energy regeneration you can effectively last forever during battles once you start having sex with inmates. Of course, if you have sex every battle things go for really really long. But its a sex game anyway

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Vids, I have no idea. Well the Game Over ending is easy to achieve. Just let your Order drop to 0 and you will see it. And there is not much to see there. Now for the 2 endings for beating the game, I am sure, there are some save files here in this Thread.
I wish there a scene for the bad ending too like the good ending have! And ki and focus is the only will power we can use to fight? Is there a way to avoid from fallen all the time During a battle? They don’t often show the icon where to avoid from fallen!

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I cant get the men to fuck my character, they just masturbate or grope. Its possibly because of my high charm level from a tweak that makes you get charm easier. I did this because in my past runs, the enemies wouldnt fuck me because they werent aroused because of my lack of charm, now I have charm but they dont want to fuck me. I really dont understand this system

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I cant get the men to fuck my character, they just masturbate or grope. Its possibly because of my high charm level from a tweak that makes you get charm easier. I did this because in my past runs, the enemies wouldnt fuck me because they werent aroused because of my lack of charm, now I have charm but they dont want to fuck me. I really dont understand this system
Question is, do you fulfill the Desire Req. for it, that Karryn allows them to fuck her?

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
oh, you mean those stats that you can lower with willpower? That makes so much sense. I will try that, thank you very much.
Yeah, just don't lower them, if you want Karryn to allow stuff. It will not happen right away, since at the start it is capped at 50. But after a few passives, the Cap rises and more stuff will happen.

Reactions: bucefala

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
There's a few requirements/conditions for enemies to fuck her:
  • You need to increase her cock desire above 100.
  • You need to increase her pussy desire above 100.
  • She needs to be naked or not wear panties.
  • She needs to be wet.
  • Not all enemies prefer vaginal sex, for example nerds won't do it but thugs will do it.
If you meet all conditions but you still can't get them to fuck Karryn something is probably wrong with your game.
By the way its been a while since I last played the game so if something I wrote is wrong feel free to correct me.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
oh, you mean those stats that you can lower with willpower? That makes so much sense. I will try that, thank you very much.
If you hover your mouse over those stats, the tool tip will tell you what the thresholds are. In the beginning of the game, you won't be able to get them to do penetration because your maximum desire will be lower than the minimum required. The more she gets groped and gets relevant passives, the maximums will increase.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
so i got the game on steam a i've been playing a lot, i just want to know something, for example, if i level up sadistic too much i wont be able to level up masochist? or eventually both will reach max level?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
so i got the game on steam a i've been playing a lot, i just want to know something, for example, if i level up sadistic too much i wont be able to level up masochist? or eventually both will reach max level?
You can level both, but they will negate each other. The effect on Karryn is based off the DIFFERENCE between the two stats. Both Sadism and Masochism also only have so many Passives related to them, so it is better to just focus on one at a time. However, I don't believe you have to be perfect about it anymore (if you get a small amount of Sadism, you should still be able to get a high enough Masochism rating for the related titles, and vice versa).

Reactions: Everestti

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Trust me, it's better this way. They better keep their hands off Karryn. As some inmate once said "Once you go down this route Karryn, you never go back"

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I see everything calmed down around here. the game's great, people are pleased, and
Purple_Heart's not so angry anymore. not so sure about the last one tho. we'll see

was a hell of a ride. loved the thread, the passion, the game itself. I'm a sucker for corruption theme and well, KP in its current state is one of a kind. I'm probably just going to watch things around here for the time being, soooo take care of yourselves.

gl hf! :)

May 18, 2020
I know it is bad because this is a creative job, but the greedy fuck within me so wishes that an extra artist would be hired to pump even more content in the game.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Orgasm taking so much energy kinda ruins it for me. Is there a tweak for it?

Also, will there be a ccmod for the completed game?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes