korpus

Jul 19, 2017
Hey, also did the clothed version. Quick question, does anyone knows how to access the raw images into the game files? It's in a format (.rpgmvp) i can't open. Since i've got the computer skills of an illiterate baboon, does anyone out there have a quick methode to do that?

Euclita

Jan 22, 2020
Hey, also did the clothed version. Quick question, does anyone knows how to access the raw images into the game files? It's in a format (.rpgmvp) i can't open. Since i've got the computer skills of an illiterate baboon, does anyone out there have a quick methode to do that?
try this link >>

Reactions: korpus

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You can decrypt all game files with by .

To encrypt them back, download the encryption tool I created(for my own use since it's not available yet in GUI) which needs to be placed in the same directory as RPG Maker MV Decrypter.jar and ran with administrator privilege.

If you're using the default location for encryption, you need to manually add the key yourself which you can find at "Karryn's Prison\www\data\System.json" under "encryptionKey" which should be "3b7a201a3e379fd9a7cf969ae6a4981d".

OR, if you want a better online-tool than what Euclita suggested, try which can handle batch work for both decryption & encryption.

Last edited:
Reactions: korpus

korpus

Jul 19, 2017
You can decrypt all game files with by .

To encrypt them back, download the encryption tool I created(for my own use since it's not available yet in GUI) which needs to be placed in the same directory as RPG Maker MV Decrypter.jar and ran with administrator privilege.

If you're using the default location for encryption, you need to manually add the key yourself which you can find at "Karryn's Prison\www\data\System.json" under "encryptionKey" which should be "3b7a201a3e379fd9a7cf969ae6a4981d".

OR, if you want a better online-tool than what Euclita suggested, try which can handle batch work for both decryption & encryption.
Thanks a lot!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nsfwforredditt

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Hi folks!
General modding related question - i've now played around a bit, trying to add additional enemy troops. setup of preBattle and the like i took from other events, and seem to work fine. however whenever i do that, the new enemies dont attack, like at all - sometimes they use a petting skill or similar, but never attack and never sexau

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Why no changelog? 1.0.5b isn't mere bug fix

• Added new cut-in variations for: Mouth ejaculations - werewolf; Boobs petting - lizardman, orc, goblin; Making out - goblin, orc, lizardman
  • Karryn's cockiness now resets properly at the start of New Game Plus.
  • Fixed minor bugs.
  • Corrected minor typos.
And apparently dev suffers from the writst pain after playing his own game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alkasal

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

• Added new cut-in variations for: Mouth ejaculations - werewolf; Boobs petting - lizardman, orc, goblin; Making out - goblin, orc, lizardman
  • Fixed minor bugs.
  • Corrected minor typos.
LOL but alas I suspect it's carpal tunnel or something which is serious; hopefully he is just joking around.

• Sad
Reactions: Necronlord3

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022

• Fixed minor bugs.
  • Corrected minor typos.
I guess no changelog because thy haven't updated to B version yet, still 1.0.5 if you look.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I downloaded karryn prison in my laptop but I don’t know where to extract them or which file to use to extract them!

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes