Euclita

Jan 22, 2020
the updated mod does not support hair colors or tan skin in all poses yet. the poses need to be updated. put both back to normal and play that way for now
He can change hair colour if he use Wyldspace CCmod for temporary fix

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hi folks!
General modding related question - i've now played around a bit, trying to add additional enemy troops. setup of preBattle and the like i took from other events, and seem to work fine. however whenever i do that, the new enemies dont attack, like at all - sometimes they use a petting skill or similar, but never attack and never sexau
2 things.
1 does the enemy have the skill to do the attack your after?
2 do you have enough desire to be sexually attacked?

i often increase the enemy count, but you have to be careful, if you try to add level 3 enemies to your first few battles on level 1 the enemies don't do much but talk to karryn or maybe grope her

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
He can change hair colour if he use Wyldspace CCmod for temporary fix
it is not supported in cc or wyldes version for all the poses and will crash the game. yes it will work for older poses on early levels, but the poses on lvl 4 and 5 will crash the game. also will crash the bar and receptionist job

Euclita

Jan 22, 2020
it is not supported in cc or wyldes version for all the poses and will crash the game. yes it will work for older poses on early levels, but the poses on lvl 4 and 5 will crash the game. also will crash the bar and receptionist job
3 hours ago i make bar and receptionist job using hair colour still no crash. As long you install correctly that mod is fine.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, anyone has a save with all titles unlocked, including challenge run ones? Please share it if u have it.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
2 things.
1 does the enemy have the skill to do the attack your after?
2 do you have enough desire to be sexually attacked?

i often increase the enemy count, but you have to be careful, if you try to add level 3 enemies to your first few battles on level 1 the enemies don't do much but talk to karryn or maybe grope her
Thanks!
I got it to working though - issue was that I gave the new troop the Guard_lv_6 enemy, and the attack used there has a hardcoded pre-condition that certain guard edicts have to be available, else it always returns false. Normally never an issue since the Guard_6 does not appear without that edict ... :rolleyes::)

Anyway - since some pages ago I saw a certain wish to battle against Yasu more often than just in the tutorial - tiny mod here, adding one enemy, one troop, and one event on the stairs to Lv3 map. EDIT: And one additional event on the outsides map, so its reachable easily.
Hope it works and if so that however likes to use it, likes it ;)

Last edited:

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
This mod seems to be stopping Karryn from going over 200 in her desires even if she has "Broken Desires Limiter"

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes