corpius79

Jul 31, 2017
I really wish the tanned skin options for ccmod would get fixed...been broken for the longest time with no fixes in sight. That and how the hair and eye color will default to vanilla in certain scenes. Or bugging out eye positions using different color eyes.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Orgasm taking so much energy kinda ruins it for me. Is there a tweak for it?

Also, will there be a ccmod for the completed game?
CCMod has an unofficial port to 1.05 that works, you can find it some pages back or on gitgud.
I don't really use cheats, but CCmod doesn't have a tweak for energy from what I can tell. Though you can use the Pero cheat mod to give yourselves all the passives related to improving your energy loss, I guess.

You can also invest in... Mind? Or Stamina? One of those two, read their descriptions, They'll let Karryn handle more orgasms too. And the willpower skill that recovers your energy is essential to survive sex battling.

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
Personally, a part of me wishes Sadism could get fleshed out more since the only thing I can really call Sadistic is the Cock Kick. But they've already done so much. And are still working on more. So I wouldn't demand more of that nature, though part of me wonders at times why even include a Sadism set of passives, if you're not going to really do anything with it.

Plus it kinda goes against the nature of the game. Since the game clearly wants Karryn to fall, and have her pride destroyed.

Can't exactly go full on Dominatrix in this game, and even if you could it would probably feel out of place.

At least the other routes are fun.

Reactions: PlecoBeco

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Personally, a part of me wishes Sadism could get fleshed out more since the only thing I can really call Sadistic is the Cock Kick. But they've already done so much. And are still working on more. So I wouldn't demand more of that nature, though part of me wonders at times why even include a Sadism set of passives, if you're not going to really do anything with it.

Plus it kinda goes against the nature of the game. Since the game clearly wants Karryn to fall, and have her pride destroyed.

Can't exactly go full on Dominatrix in this game, and even if you could it would probably feel out of place.

At least the other routes are fun.
Well, I think it has more to do with it that it puts pressure on a pure run. If Sadism wouldn't be a thing fights would be very easy in terms of not building up Pleasure. But I would also like it if it would get more fleshed out.

Reactions: shadee1

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I like how people here still believe that the new Gym content will be some sort of separate DLC, forgetting how it was before 1.0, when the game still gets additional (albeit minor at the moment) content periodically (New scene art, balance changes, and bug fixes). The new stuff won't be any different in delivery. Rem and Sachi are real great at keeping things at their own pace and principles! Do read their messages from Free Play Mode again, if you need reminders.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes