Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Does anybody know if its possible to edit desire requirements ie make it take like 200 vagina desire to initiate vaginal
I personally use this line, just add it to any DesireReq you want to control on the RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) {
if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) req += 9910;
else req += 9920;
}

With this, just equip the title or the Ring Chain hand on the edicts menu, i use it to farm specific actions like anal, oral, tits or hands, once you get the level you want, just unequip the accessory or title.

Bolkeus

Aug 5, 2022
I personally use this line, just add it to any DesireReq you want to control on the RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) {
if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) req += 9910;
else req += 9920;
}

With this, just equip the title or the Ring Chain hand on the edicts menu, i use it to farm specific actions like anal, oral, tits or hands, once you get the level you want, just unequip the accessory or title.
1719906278280.png is it supposed to be like this?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
At which version did this game started implementing AI and changed the art style? Just curious, i'm still new to this game
Seek 1.2.7.x versions, It was a hot issue 5 months back and there're people archived those in protest of art changes, you'll find them scrolling back far enough.

And no, there is virtually nothing else changed, for the last 2 years, nothing of value is lost, like literally. unless you like the new art or looking forward for p cup dlc. You are new, but if you been modding the game, you'll will rediscover quite a few mods and a community since quite a few modders also take issues with the new art styles and stop updating their work, in protest.

Yes the new art change is divisive, see some people who take the loyalist (to the devs, not the game) stance are dismissive, and more deaf than a kpop stan. I'm stealing their little spotlight, which they don't like, and you'd better do what they say and ignore me, else you will receive from them, a formal birthday party letter, informing that you are not invited.

and you already see their in-the-corner-power-move: "Art is subjective, but do you got an evidence for this art being made by AI (or a human or ratatouille in his hat)?" "What's your concrete reasoning for this art is good or bad?" "My greentext is fake and gay? you got a source for that?" "I'm ugly? bro you got a proof to back that up?, no my face isnt one, try harder."

Next someone gonna reply to me with "ratatouille isnt his name".

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And no, there is virtually nothing else changed, for the last 2 years, nothing of value is lost, like literally. unless you like the new art or looking forward for p cup dlc. You are new, but if you been modding the game, you'll will rediscover quite a few mods and a community since quite a few modders also take issues with the new art styles and stop updating their work, in protest.
Uh... any proof for that claim or are you also pulling that one out of thin air as well? I only heard modders saying that they are waiting until the rework is done since it is too much work to constantly keep updating the mods with each patch.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Uh... any proof for that claim or are you also pulling that one out of thin air as well? I only heard modders saying that they are waiting until the rework is done since it is too much work to constantly keep updating the mods with each patch.
Our experience is slightly different, because I cant pick what and who to hear as if it's a cherry tree and act like what I havent heard, or those I dont like, those dont support my view, doesnt exist.
This maybe new to you but both people who are okay and not with something, example is karryn's change in art, can exist, live simultaneously, whether they get along or not.

Just as you dont show proof that everyone unitedly love the change as if it's Mao and his ccp , just as the constant rants on their own pages, or most accessibly, to rem discord doesnt catch your eyes, I'm sure a letter of statement and voice record of modders confirming that they dont follow up with recent changes wont, neither. You really thought you did something there.

and be consistant here, mod creators, not only those only make image/CGs, been enthusiastically revamping their entire work after every weekly patch since the creation of the sun, earth and moon, suddenly stop at that particular patch and just said "oh it's out of nowhere too much work now". Granted there are mods that dont require updates, but this is not the case.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes