ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
copy the code inside the peromod/www/mod.txt

Don't copy the foulder

this code

the reason not to copy the mod.txt and just replace the one inside the game foulder is because if you are runnin the game with CCmod, the peromod code will replace the CCmod code from mod.txt.
If you are still having problems either your save is not compatible or you placed the code in a wrong way.
And, both CCmod from not the original author and peromod works in version 1.05
Mod doesn't work for 1.0.5 with CC.

liveforlove

Mar 9, 2019
Is there any way to win fights at high slut levels? Even with a high endurance/stamina/mind build Karryn still orgasms with every sexual action devastating her energy and losing the fight. Is a high slut level build actually viable in prisoner difficulty? Anyone ever made it through prisoner with high slut level?

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Is there any way to win fights at high slut levels? Even with a high endurance/stamina/mind build Karryn still orgasms with every sexual action devastating her energy and losing the fight. Is a high slut level build actually viable in prisoner difficulty? Anyone ever made it through prisoner with high slut level?
But that's one of the easiest ways to win fight. Remember to learn Healing Thoughts (restore energy with willpower) and Resist Orgasm.

liveforlove

Mar 9, 2019
But that's one of the easiest ways to win fight. Remember to learn Healing Thoughts (restore energy with willpower) and Resist Orgasm.
This only works on lower difficulties. On prisoner this only delays the inevitable. on prisoner difficulty, Every Inmate acts before Karryn and even with Healing thoughts and resist orgasm she still orgasms twice per inmate while inmates take more than one turn to cum. couple that with 4 waves of 4-5 Inmates and she loses every time. There seems to be no upper limit on how much passives affect how fast she orgasms which basically means that the game is unwinnable on very high slut level. Ironic how the only way to beat prisoner difficulty on a game like this is without having sex.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Old Versions:With CC mod: (0.8 m/0.9Bj/1.0.4/1.04 B) : (Size: 0.8m 419/405 MB,0.9 661/574/574 MB,For 1.0.4/B 1.22/1.22/1.22 GB)
0.7: (394.9 MB) + CCmod ( Size 394.9/401 MB)

Last edited:
Reactions: crazydriver666

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
This only works on lower difficulties. On prisoner this only delays the inevitable. on prisoner difficulty, Every Inmate acts before Karryn and even with Healing thoughts and resist orgasm she still orgasms twice per inmate while inmates take more than one turn to cum. couple that with 4 waves of 4-5 Inmates and she loses every time. There seems to be no upper limit on how much passives affect how fast she orgasms which basically means that the game is unwinnable on very high slut level. Ironic how the only way to beat prisoner difficulty on a game like this is without having sex.
it's already hard in normal i don't want to imagine in prisonner mod

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
You're playing Prisoner Mode? If so then idk.
I've heard that the player is supposed to pick fights carefully in Prisoner because of how tough mobs are. But I honestly don't know how to do that, seeing how almost every fight I took in Warden was mandatory (Did both high slut/no sex in Warden, and actually no sex felt better because there was more challenge in it). It's not like there are side quests. Was thinking of trying Prisoner mode but I don't see any worthy reward in terms of CG/art. If it's just "better titles" then I'll give it a pass.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Healing thoughts is a great skill.
I even learn it on my full combat builds. If you ever get in a pinch, it basically raises your survivability by 5 times.

There is also a passive skill you can get from a triple orgasm. It replenishes your full mind stats once (each fight or once each day?) when it runs out to 0.
You can get that done "rather" easily by opening the toilette. There you need to have healing thought skill available.
Then you do a loooooong cycle of playing with your most sensitive area and healing thoughts your mind back up until you cant go on or get bored of doing it :p

When exit the toilette, your sensitivity remains topped of for the most part for the rest of the day. I had her pussy sensitivity over 500 or something.

Then you kinda need to get more or less lucky. You need the resist orgasm skill. Fight the enemy type that targets your most sensitive area primarily.
Hope that there is an enemy with really high dex stat, so he inflicts more pleasure and resist orgasm.

This way you can get over 300% climax bar, which counts as a tripple orgasm.

Reactions: Epistofey

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
ha!!! thanx you very much ^^ , i don't look the cheat menu the first time xD
Speaking of cheat some of the cheat I don’t understand! Some most them only weaking karryn but nothing interested me on this cheat code except canceling auto save! Why can’t we have cheat code for nude or topless at less and why why is only one boobs showing every time she goes public during her bed time?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes