devil260

Jul 26, 2018
so wait the dev added mouth ejaculation Cut-ins for Goblins, Orcs, Lizardmen, Slimes and Yetis. but not werewolf did he for forgot or what happend. and i have a question why does the yeti not have that many sex scenes he only has titjob and counter why does he not even appear in the sidejobs like the werewolf in glory you could add the yeti to glory and other sidejobs

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Ugh, still havent tried Karryn since the full version was released. Have had some nasty health issues since around new years, and since then my libido has mostly been gone too. Barely felt like getting into anything nasty lately. Boring, but oh well. Hope I'll at least get in a kinky mood again before the bloody dlc is released.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
so wait the dev added mouth ejaculation Cut-ins for Goblins, Orcs, Lizardmen, Slimes and Yetis. but not werewolf did he for forgot or what happend. and i have a question why does the yeti not have that many sex scenes he only has titjob and counter why does he not even appear in the sidejobs like the werewolf in glory you could add the yeti to glory and other sidejobs
My guess is that is to reflect the gigantic size of yetis. Their dicks are at Karryn's eye level when she standing, so it's only natural she will not be able to engage in all sex actions with them. Yeti blowjob is barely kissing the peehole on the dickhead.

devil260

Jul 26, 2018
My guess is that is to reflect the gigantic size of yetis. Their dicks are at Karryn's eye level when she standing, so it's only natural she will not be able to engage in all sex actions with them. Yeti blowjob is barely kissing the peehole on the dickhead.
true but i think the dev could add handjob and anal so the yetis get more involed because you dont see them like at all only at level 4 which is a bit sad

Reactions: Fret329

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
563 images of Karryn just counting the ones with "boobs" in the filename, I haven't tried editing something this heavy since I reskinned Sylvie in Teaching Feeling...
I only did 8 of them so far so I'll probably never finish this, but it's much easier than I thought.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yoooo I'm so here for this

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
563 images of Karryn just counting the ones with "boobs" in the filename, I haven't tried editing something this heavy since I reskinned Sylvie in Teaching Feeling...
I only did 8 of them so far so I'll probably never finish this, but it's much easier than I thought.

Is your teaching feeling mod public?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Compressed

It was reduced very little, almost nothing, but... :censored:

1.45 GB to 916 MB

576.9 MB in 7.z

Download

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tw@Computers

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018

Awesome!
Would it be possible that you share those files you already modified, plus maybe a short description of what you had to do to get there?

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Doskatoa

Sep 19, 2020
That's a shame, what did you modify if I may ask; got me interested.
I changed her skin colour a little, turned her hair and eyes brown, and gave her light freckles on her nose.
(I had to edit this part because I haven't slept in a while and accidentally described her original appearance instead of what I did, lol. It was a long time ago.)

Awesome!
Would it be possible that you share those files you already modified, plus maybe a short description of what you had to do to get there?
I'm still working on it, but if I get tired of working on it I'll upload the progress along with the project files that I'm using.

Reactions: Back and Trughartar

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The modding tool dosen't work, I get the massage failed loading Window_anus_araused.png. How do I fix it?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes