Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
They trully need to fix the invasion because FUCKING HELL it's the 3 time the game fuck me over 1% invasion on the room 1 FUCKING %
It does not actually say the invasion% is 1%. It says "base invasion %" That is increased by you making noise.

Only safe % is 0.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Is there anyway i could change the limit of pleasure from 325 to 999?
How to keep making more inmates going into strip show?
How to increase any enemy cum ammount?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Sad that we can't costumize karryan, at least changing her hair color. I really want her to be either redhead or a blonde. Purple hair is kinfa off mahhh for me.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Beat the game a few days ago, now I'm wondering if a masochist Karryn run has become any easier since 1.0 released. The old strat was to just lose every single day but doing that in freemode post-game only makes Karryn cum from basically anything.

Have the devs added any more maso passives besides the older ones? Does getting sadism levels still lock you out of hardcore masochism?

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
you're probably correct
Kinda applies to all game threads on this forum tbh.

"New version when?"
"Is there Futa in it?"
"Is there pregnancy in it?"
"Is there NTR in it?"
"Is NTR avoidable?"
"Where link!?"
"How do I install mod?"
"Is mod updated?"
"Why do people like this!? Its garbage and people liking this triggers me REEEE"
and so on

Also, I hope the guy above me is fucking joking.

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Since rem doesn't have plans to add a gallery mode (it would be a big benefit to the game) he should at least enable that dev room for us to play with because it allows to easy manipulate the different parameters and quick access all the events.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
If karryn the only female then why are there a silhouette female visiting! Wish they can show some of the female look like!

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Game released 2 months ago, not sure if it can be considered as spoiler anymore.
Not defending, just saying.
Nah, I get you, really. While that's fair, he's making a pointless question (like many we have here) that adds nothing to the thread or answer the guy. Original question was clear enough for him to just repeat it out of the spoiler tag.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
If karryn the only female then why are there a silhouette female visiting! Wish they can show some of the female look like!
Well because she a visitor not a criminal but it wouldn't make sense to had female as your the only one from a long time the question is where are the female prisonner on that universe , and how long they would last until becoming sex slave in that prison , where guard and prisonner are horny as fuck not even sure futa would survive there but i do wish to have some

Reactions: LuxCrown

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Since rem doesn't have plans to add a gallery mode (it would be a big benefit to the game) he should at least enable that dev room for us to play with because it allows to easy manipulate the different parameters and quick access all the events.
gotta wait for a mod i guess that add a arena where you could choose what type of enemy to see all the sex scene

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes