cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to get passed the "can't drink from the mug after finishing a bend-over scene in the bar" bug? It just gets you stuck in a menu and no amount of inputs lets you get out. I haven't modified my game in any way, I assume it's working for others, but it's just a dead-end for me.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to get passed the "can't drink from the mug after finishing a bend-over scene in the bar" bug? It just gets you stuck in a menu and no amount of inputs lets you get out. I haven't modified my game in any way, I assume it's working for others, but it's just a dead-end for me.
i ran into similar issue long time ago. I cannot recall what may had resolve the issue. Make sure you are using the current version.

Reactions: mayoke

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
i ran into similar issue long time ago. I cannot recall what may had resolve the issue. Make sure you are using the current version.
Yeah I am, I wasn't sure which version it was as I renamed it after extracting so I redownloaded and copied my save, still bugged. I'm going to restart when the next update hits anyway, might just hold off doing the bar til then.

Feb 26, 2018
I really don't like the receptionist job. Even on the lower time lengths it takes 10 minutes to do and nothing ever happens. Goblins just jack off onto her and occasionally someone wants to shake her hand. What's supposed to happen for there to actually be content in that job? It's wasted hours of my time so far

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
I really don't like the receptionist job. Even on the lower time lengths it takes 10 minutes to do and nothing ever happens. Goblins just jack off onto her and occasionally someone wants to shake her hand. What's supposed to happen for there to actually be content in that job? It's wasted hours of my time so far
You do not have enough passive to trigger the H yet.
Try unlocking ones that lower side job desire requirements, or equip items like cashmere scarf.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Yeah I am, I wasn't sure which version it was as I renamed it after extracting so I redownloaded and copied my save, still bugged. I'm going to restart when the next update hits anyway, might just hold off doing the bar til then.
Check for the version at the top (window name):
1596435426231.png

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Get caught having the goblin mess with Karryn a few times - fans have a higher chance to spot you than others.
Best idea is have people line up in large groups while the goblins appear, so they all get a chance at it, though people in front have a much higher chance to spot it happening than people in the back.

Once that happens, you'll have people visiting Karryn and asking for sexual favors instead of handshakes.

with enough passives, you'll get them asking for blowjobs, and the goblins fuck her from behind - there's even a title for letting the guard in charge of checking the visiting rooms hear her orgasm.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Are the only things she can do as a receptionist kiss and bj?
Can she flash tities the same way she does in the bar?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
is there a code to make all prisoners pink?
Nice one. Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are the only things she can do as a receptionist kiss and bj?
Can she flash tities the same way she does in the bar?
She can get asked: kissing, touching boobs, hj, bj. IIRC in none of these does she flash (meaning her top stays on).

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
So, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, you should still use the search function.

Link to some F.A.Q. (it's very short): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are usually located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. Best way is to reply to the tweak in question so I get a notification and know what you're talking about. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

Quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.2.0b): here
'Naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
Game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
No longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (outdated for some time now)
    • continued and current version by wyldspace:
  • basic CG gallery: here
  • PeroMod (passives editing tool): here(author naatsui got blocked?, I'll leave old link here for a bit)
    • reuploads: here and here (different versions)

NOTE: Will be updated soon™

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (exept maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then probably update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v.5q.2): here
  • enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points (v.5q.2): here
  • tweaking side job values (v.5q.2): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v.5q.2): here
  • get her naked all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v.5q.2): here
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time (v.5q.2): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v.5q.2): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v.5q.2): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v.5q.2): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v.5q.2): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v.5q.2): here
  • removing gained passives (v.5q.2): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v.5q.2): here
  • disable bar fights (v.5q.2): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v.5q.2): here
Thanks a lot, mate, you're doing us all a big favor.
Do you by any chance know, where I can increase the chance of encountering certain type of enemy? For example I'd like to see more horny/aroused/virgin enemies.

nomnomminkyminx

Aug 14, 2019
Does anyone else have an issue where the frame rate drops to zero and never comes back. ver.4 did it sometimes to be but version .5 its like every other fight. It happens only during cut scenes and fights. It making me so sad as I really am enjoying this game. My computer can run dark souls 3 I don't see why it shouldnt be able to run this.

If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. I've already tried tweaking the nobs in settings

Reactions: elitegamer

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No problemo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you once more.
How do you find this stuff so easily? Like, it would probably take me a few hours of focus to scroll through various files and connect the dots, when it comes to certain functions of the game. I haven't really had any experience with coding - maybe that's the reason I don't see the obvious things?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Thank you once more.
How do you find this stuff so easily? Like, it would probably take me a few hours of focus to scroll through various files and connect the dots, when it comes to certain functions of the game. I haven't really had any experience with coding - maybe that's the reason I don't see the obvious things?
The coding experience definitely helps, because programs are (mostly) structured in a certain way. But what really speeds stuff up is that I've spent quite some time on the code of this game :HideThePain:. Once you have the structure in your head and seen most of the code already, you mostly just have to remember where you've seen it. ;)

The search function on this site is by far the worst I've ever had the pleasure of using.
Whaaat? It's the best! If you know the wording of the answer you're looking for..

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue where the frame rate drops to zero and never comes back. ver.4 did it sometimes to be but version .5 its like every other fight. It happens only during cut scenes and fights. It making me so sad as I really am enjoying this game. My computer can run dark souls 3 I don't see why it shouldnt be able to run this.

If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. I've already tried tweaking the nobs in settings
It's poor optimization. Upgrading the pc was the only thing that solved it for me.

4.60 star(s) 379 Votes