Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I suspect that you open,closed and reopened KP.
Sometimes nwjs dont close properly and if you open KP, there will be 2 processes that cause a memory leak.
Close the Game and look for any nwjs process that is still present and terminate them.
If there is none left, you should be able to play without that issue.
This could be the problem as I don't restart or shutdown my pc for a long time. I'll give it a try for a while and see...
Edit: I've just closed the game, checked task manager and not a single nw or nwjs process remains open. I'll play the game for a while to see if anything changed.
Edit 2: Nothing's changed, it's still happening: Untitled.PNG

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you, another question, if karryns start feeling drunk, if i refuse drinks she can get back to normal or it's only matter of time she fall on a table?
If you switch accepting drinks back off, then yes, Karryn will slowly sober up. She sobers up all the time, but drinking gets her drunk faster than she sobers up.

Falling on the table only happens when her desires are high enough for the inmates to initiate sex (Handjobs at 50). This means that if you keep Cock Desire low enough, you can be as drunk as you want and it'll never start.

Cunnilingus and Rimjobs can't be performed in that side job.

Reactions: Kevstah456

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
If you switch accepting drinks back off, then yes, Karryn will slowly sober up. She sobers up all the time, but drinking gets her drunk faster than she sobers up.

Falling on the table only happens when her desires are high enough for the inmates to initiate sex (Handjobs at 50). This means that if you keep Cock Desire low enough, you can be as drunk as you want and it'll never start.

Cunnilingus and Rimjobs can't be performed in that side job.
Also, "Breather" removes a bit more drunkenness.

Reactions: Kevstah456

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Your crashes were probably related to something else. My game crashed with an error saying it run out of memory and it actually did use all the ram(checked task manager to confirm it).
My crash was also due to the "memory running out" according to the game.
But, there was around 5GB RAM available out of 16GB which 4GB was taken by the game and 7GB taken mostly by Firefox including other services/background programs. (Not to mention, I've also got 16GB VRAM allocated.)

That is the reason I don't think the "memory ran out" error is always related to the RAM as there is definitely something else triggering that error and at least for me, the couple of times it has happened was both during the battle end log.

Anyways, if you've got the game on SSD, try with the "Smoother CG Loading" option enabled and see if you notice any changes.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
My crash was also due to the "memory running out" according to the game.
But, there was around 5GB RAM available out of 16GB which 4GB was taken by the game and 7GB taken mostly by Firefox including other services/background programs. (Not to mention, I've also got 16GB VRAM allocated.)

That is the reason I don't think the "memory ran out" error is always related to the RAM as there is definitely something else triggering that error and at least for me, the couple of times it has happened was both during the battle end log.

Anyways, if you've got the game on SSD, try with the "Smoother CG Loading" option enabled and see if you notice any changes.
In my case it was definitely running out of memory because I checked task manager and saw it consuming all the ram.
The game definitely has memory leak problems, atleast for me anyways. It really shouldn't be like this but I don't care that much since it doesn't affect me too much. Check the picture below, I'm doing nothing, not even in a battle and it's almost using 5gb of ram. Imagine if this was a 3d game, I guess I'd need 128gb ram or something close to that to not worry about memory leak, lol:
Untitled.PNG

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
In my case it was definitely running out of memory because I checked task manager and saw it consuming all the ram.
The game definitely has memory leak problems, atleast for me anyways. It really shouldn't be like this but I don't care that much since it doesn't affect me too much. Check the picture below, I'm doing nothing, not even in a battle and it's almost using 5gb of ram. Imagine if this was a 3d game, I guess I'd need 128gb ram or something close to that to not worry about memory leak, lol:
View attachment 1827245
I dunno, but in my case the game consuming 900-1000 MB RAM max. It's something with your pc.

Reactions: razeor

Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
Lemme get this straight...at lv29 on prison level 3, I got one-shotted by a REGULAR prisoner from 1957Stam to ZERO? Wow, such a balanced game with no bullshit at all

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Last 2 reviews of the game:

"The art is awesome, the gameplay is pretty solid, the build variety is good, and the plot is decent." 2/5 stars

"Is the game good?
Yes, I'm very comfortable saying so.
People weren't joking when they said it's the first of it's kind.
It's remarkable how an Eroge game was created with a fairly original gameplay loop." 3/5 stars

pissed.jpg

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I dunno, but in my case the game consuming 900-1000 MB RAM max. It's something with your pc.
My pc don't have the magical ability to multiply a game's memory consumption. No one's pc has that kind of ability.
Fyi, I can play cyberjunk 2077 without any problems.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
My pc don't have the magical ability to multiply a game's memory consumption. No one's pc has that kind of ability.
Fyi, I can play cyberjunk 2077 without any problems.
Idk but your memory consumption does seem abnormal because my always stay around 1.5-2GB in the latest build regardless of how many jobs/battles/sex scenes I engage with, in the older build it hardly used to go 3GB+ and even then it automatically decreases in time. Have you tried clearing the game's cache to see if that helps?

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes