blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
I tried editing the js myself but gave up because of how much of a hassle it is. There's this cheat menu that I know of that u can use to unlock passives (also titles) early in the game. Instructions on how to install and how to use is all there. Credit to Krude.
is this still a mod or a like a cheat engine?

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
is this still a mod or a like a cheat engine?
I tried installing the CCMod, but got an image error on loading (img_karryn/attack/boobs_1_hard_tan.pg) Anyone know how to fix? I tried to make a new file and insert in the karryn/attack folder, but I kind of suck at this stuff and it didnt work.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I COME BRINGING GIFTS!!!:love::sneaky:
was bored so made a couple animated signature's of Karryns prison
Enjoy.

View attachment 1341923 View attachment 1341924 View attachment 1341926 View attachment 1341927 View attachment 1341928 View attachment 1341932 View attachment 1341933 View attachment 1341935 View attachment 1341937 View attachment 1341938 View attachment 1341939

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Dont foget to leave a like;)**
I like it when people like you do such cool little stuff so others can add it to their liking. Thx to you =)

Reactions: KillMyDay

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is it just me or does it seem like they ran out of time or budget while making this? Not saying the game is bad at all as it is super fun but places like the class room and floor 4 seem super unused for content as the classroom could have been a great side job and floor 4 has zero content besides getting to floor 5.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
1 - Which level of order it´s good to gain gold(0 it's game over some maybe between 30 and 50)?
A riot might lower your order more than expected, so you want some buffer, but it's really dependent on how comfortable you are with risk. Also, you can delay buying one of those edicts that gives a big +order bonus, so that you can do it in an emergency.

2- What's the true porpouse of "cock stare"?(they only get angry)
Initially it's to lower cock desire and to make prisoners angry (which makes them easier to hit, but also more likely to attack and use special abilities). If you get too slutty and use it too much, the effect basically reverses.

3- Why when i'm working as bartender suddenly the man grab me to a table(that's bad or good?)
They will likely throw you on the table if your cock desire is high enough to initiate a handjob. Keep your cock desire low to avoid it, unless you don't want to avoid it.

If you want to keep working and earning tips until the end of your shift, you don't want it to happen. Once on the table you can drink beer/cum for tips, and get tips as the prisoners ejaculate, but it's not as much as if you served them drinks.

4- I have to keep losing for the sex stats grow?
Which stats are those?

To (eventually) unlock sex skills, like handjob, you have to keep doing the sex activity, but that doesn't necessarily mean losing. As long as you don't run out of Energy (look into Healing Thoughts), you don't lose the fight.

To increase stats like Energy and Charm, you have to do things that give Energy or Charm exp, which for Energy usually means using skills that use Energy or orgasming. For Charm, it's most easily gained by letting prisoners jerk themselves off.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Why are there riots? I have everything completely pumped to prevent them and nothing is pumped for the chance of their occurrence, but riots still occur almost every groove.
At level 3 there is
Can someone give me some tips because the lack of gold it's pissing me off and can't become more stronger without edits, i clear the 1st floor but threre's some stuff i can't understand!!:
1 - Which level of order it´s good to gain gold(0 it's game over some maybe between 30 and 50)?
2- What's the true porpouse of "cock stare"?(they only get angry)
3- Why when i'm working as bartender suddenly the man grab me to a table(that's bad or good?)
4- I have to keep losing for the sex stats grow?
About cock stare. Karryn reaction based on her sl*ttiness, if it is low, she will be disgusted and target will become angry or lose arosal and Karryn herself will lose Cock desire. It seems to good way to control Karryn from sex, but third cock stare passive increase cock desire at the start of battle based on amount of cocks stared the same day. It seems that she will start to enjoy it around 150 sl*ttiness.
About waitressing. You talking about when Karryns stumble and there is sex interaction? If it is, it based on amount of drinks Karryn agreed to drink. I thougt that it depends on Mind, but, my guess, its not. (even with high Mind, Karryn can get stumble in 2-3 drinks).
About sluttiness. Actually, no. You can turn Karryn into sadistic sl*t without losing by punishing prisoners, But if you want masochistic Karryn, you need to keep losing.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
A riot might lower your order more than expected, so you want some buffer, but it's really dependent on how comfortable you are with risk. Also, you can delay buying one of those edicts that gives a big +order bonus, so that you can do it in an emergency.

Initially it's to lower cock desire and to make prisoners angry (which makes them easier to hit, but also more likely to attack and use special abilities). If you get too slutty and use it too much, the effect basically reverses.

They will likely throw you on the table if your cock desire is high enough to initiate a handjob. Keep your cock desire low to avoid it, unless you don't want to avoid it.

If you want to keep working and earning tips until the end of your shift, you don't want it to happen. Once on the table you can drink beer/cum for tips, and get tips as the prisoners ejaculate, but it's not as much as if you served them drinks.

Which stats are those?

To (eventually) unlock sex skills, like handjob, you have to keep doing the sex activity, but that doesn't necessarily mean losing. As long as you don't run out of Energy (look into Healing Thoughts), you don't lose the fight.

To increase stats like Energy and Charm, you have to do things that give Energy or Charm exp, which for Energy usually means using skills that use Energy or orgasming. For Charm, it's most easily gained by letting prisoners jerk themselves off.
Wow, we typed at the same time about the same theme. :)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can somebody explain to me why this game uses so much memory? It's not even funny.
I have 32gb ram on my system, game crashed because it run out of memory. It's crazy, playing for more than an hour is guaranteed memory leak. I started monitoring its memory usage all the time after crashing like that once. Hopefully their next game won't have that kind of problem.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
It's crazy, playing for more than an hour is guaranteed memory leak.
I've played for 3hrs+ without any crashes and I'm on a 16GB RAM with other applications running like Firefox which takes way more memory while on rare occasions I've crashed in like 15mins of playing(during battle end log) so, this definitely doesn't seem like a memory issue to me.

Last edited:

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
how many endings are there in the game?
I got 2 of them (in different playthroughs) - GOOD END and EMPRESS END

Kevstah456

May 9, 2018
Hi guys, anyone knows how to dont fall playing the waitress side job, i try to not drink and use the resist cock desire but it only turn off a Little, maybe caused by the passives, hope you can help me

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how many endings are there in the game?
I got 2 of them (in different playthroughs) - GOOD END and EMPRESS END
Those two, and Bad End when order hits 0.

Though Bad End only has a few lines of text, before taking you to NG+.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys, anyone knows how to dont fall playing the waitress side job, i try to not drink and use the resist cock desire but it only turn off a Little, maybe caused by the passives, hope you can help me
Unless your slut level is way too high, you should have no problems keeping Cock Desire low.

The extreme solution would be the accessory that lowers Cock Desire gain rate by 66%, but it's very expensive.

Try to improve your Mind stat, as the higher it is, the more desire it will reduce.

Also, if you're drunk or have high desires, do not move to a table with 4 people, as they will attack you, offer drinks and so forth.

Also, drinking a little is not bad, because refusing an offer costs Willpower, possibly making you unable to lower desires.

Reactions: Kevstah456

Kevstah456

May 9, 2018
Unless your slut level is way too high, you should have no problems keeping Cock Desire low.

The extreme solution would be the accessory that lowers Cock Desire gain rate by 66%, but it's very expensive.

Try to improve your Mind stat, as the higher it is, the more desire it will reduce.

Also, if you're drunk or have high desires, do not move to a table with 4 people, as they will attack you, offer drinks and so forth.

Also, drinking a little is not bad, because refusing an offer costs Willpower, possibly making you unable to lower desires.
Thank you, another question, if karryns start feeling drunk, if i refuse drinks she can get back to normal or it's only matter of time she fall on a table?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've played for 3hrs+ without any crashes and I'm on a 16GB RAM with other applications running like Firefox which takes way more memory while on rare occasions I've crashed in like 15mins of playing(during battle end log) so, this definitely doesn't seem like a memory issue to me.
Your crashes were probably related to something else. My game crashed with an error saying it run out of memory and it actually did use all the ram(checked task manager to confirm it). All other programs running at that time was actually affected by this too, some of them even crashed for same reason. This(run out of memory) error happened only once but ever since it happened I've been monitoring the game's memory consumption and I've found it has a tendency to consume more memory as time goes. For me game starts with using 1gb ram(in main menu before loading any save), uses around 1.2gb when I load a save then starts consuming more ram around 1 hour(on average) playtime, after that it gradually gets worse. I usually close the game once it hits 5gb ram. But I don't know what triggers this behaviour, sometimes I can play it fine for hours then it starts happening, sometimes I play it for 30 minutes and it starts happening right away. Even now as I write this post game is using 2gb of ram and I'm not even in a battle(I've been playing it for around 2 hours though):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes