Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Does anyone know how to get more money on prisoner mode? I don't have any job yet and its hard to get any edicts, I know this dificulity must be hard but still.
forget prisoner mode till you don't have unlocked most of the tiles.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Have to disagree. If Neriel can do it why can't we?
because most of the builds are precluded.
you don't have any possibility to fight at all because the lack of raw stats, advancing only as an hopeless slut
The true charm of this game, is about slowly learning how to gain strength, before falling.
Than trying again, with the new titles and knowledge accumulated, and in end totally dominating that hell hole.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
you don't have any possibility to fight at all because the lack of raw stats, advancing only as an hopeless slut
The true charm of this game, is about slowly learning how to gain strength, before falling.
Than trying again, with the new titles and knowledge accumulated, and in end totally dominating that hell hole.
That is just not true. You can dominate the prison with a fresh save no problem. Obviously it is much easier with NG+ but that doesn't mean you can't with a new save.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
That is just not true. You can dominate the prison with a fresh save no problem. Obviously it is much easier with NG+ but that doesn't mean you can't with a new save.
This. When i beat the game with my unarmed (virgin) build, i did so on a fresh save. Getting the Prison Fighter title is a matter of kicking 10 guys. I didnt want to carry over the terrible passives my first two attempts had on them onto a legit attempt at beating the game, especially since then i would be starting every fight with 50+ desires all across the board (the first attempts failed and i ended up a fighter/slut hybrid, which wasnt good at either). With the knowledge on how to get certain titles and passives, you can do more with a fresh start, than carrying over horrible passives from your previous attempts. That is NOT to say, however, that one shouldnt take a few "dry" attempts to familiarize themselves with the game first.

For one, i still dont know how to get the ex-secretary passive, which would be mighty useful, as im planning to do a slut build, but dont even know how to. My first attempts were all "accidental", so apart from knowing how to get the Prison Fighter title, i still dont know how things work on a slut build. Im guessing i need a lot of passives related to sex to get it actually working, but that includes... losing? A lot? And getting raped repeatedly, i think? Someone hint me here.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I didnt want to carry over the terrible passives my first two attempts had on them onto a legit attempt at beating the game, especially since then i would be starting every fight with 50+ desires all across the board (the first attempts failed and i ended up a fighter/slut hybrid, which wasnt good at either).
I'm pretty sure your passives don't carry over into a new game. You just keep your titles.

SPlague2

May 22, 2022
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are three easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after side job (minigame).
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)
Coming in way late to the party, but am I right in assuming "comment out" means to just delete the lines?

Reactions: hecknuts

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
For one, i still dont know how to get the ex-secretary passive, which would be mighty useful, as im planning to do a slut build, but dont even know how to. My first attempts were all "accidental", so apart from knowing how to get the Prison Fighter title, i still dont know how things work on a slut build. Im guessing i need a lot of passives related to sex to get it actually working, but that includes... losing? A lot? And getting raped repeatedly, i think? Someone hint me here.
I suggest installing peromod, it shows all the passives, titles, their unlock conditions & your progress towards unlocking them. It doesn't do anything else besides that afaik. I've been using it for a while, it is very good for planning and learning. But if you don't want to install it for some reason, ex-secretary gone wild passive is unlocked by doing sex stuff with different partners but idk exact total amount since I've modified my game heavily.

Coming in way late to the party, but am I right in assuming "comment out" means to just delete the lines?
No, it means adding // to the start of the line as you can see in the post you replied to.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There is planty of edicts that reduce the chance, as well as the fact that the jobs reduce it too (but only affect nearby floors)
Side jobs do not affect riot chance, at all.

The Stripper side-job prevents certain/all floors (depending on reputation) from rioting the day after you perform at the club, but that obviously necessitates you working there every day, because if you do it for a while and then miss a day, it's likely that all the floors riot at the same time.

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
You mad LAD!!, How you did it U__U I have a Normal mode Virgin run and I'm already struggling
Just save scumming lol. Everytime I get a losing battle, I just reload and sleep in office. Maxing Agility is crucial for evasion and Turnbase points, Dexterity is good if you have halberd for Cleave move. This run I did I had Prison Fighter challenge; no halberd so I just maxed Strength and counterattack which is harder than the Cleave strat.

Reactions: eugene67
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes