Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Also, I'm not too sure about this but I think any of the decrease fatigue gain buffs help decreases ur pleasure gain. I haven't fully tested it myself but saw a difference in comparison when having the Suppressor title equipped and unequipped. Could just be completely wrong tho.
Well, that is at least indirectly true, as the more fatigued Karryn is, the easier she gains pleasure.

Reactions: Assassin3

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
People compare the game to a "Rogue like", does that mean that if you lose you gain an advantage for your next run ?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
People compare the game to a "Rogue like", does that mean that if you lose you gain an advantage for your next run ?
Yeah. If you lose you can do NG+ and keep all your titles from previous runs. You can even start with the same Character Level but it locks certain stuff like challenge runs.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Every title you managed to give have passives, almost all of them are good. Challenge runs can give you really good stuff but they are challenge runs on purpose.
Also, when losing the game and starting a new non-challenge run you can easily continue with current levels, perks a traits which makes access to sexual stuff trivial.
But you must keep in mind that level limit is based mostly on currently (this run) cleared level of the prison, so you will not be able to increase stats at all until your level limit is higher than your level (with exception of straight up percentage bonus from edicts, which also reset each run, by the way) or acquiring new titles with passive increases.
The game isn't really change much, there is a bit of the random involved, but it's not like enemy will drastically change without your imput and the layout always the same.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
In case anyone is interested, ive played ONE day in Free Play Mode, after ive tried (and failed) to get Karryn to lose her virginity (as silly as it might sound), and copied the save to another location... attached down below.

I also gave the endless dungeon a whirl. Given how Karryn is still a virgin in this save, i cut my losses and ran. Managed to get to wave 8, but my "internal risk counter" said "if you run out of x (stamina/energy/willpower), you WILL get raped": Untitled.png

You can use this save for a NG+. Karryn is specced as a Unarmed Fighter, and capable of beating the game (derp), though nothing is stopping you from shifting her talents around to accommodate for a different build.

PS: beware of "metal" prisoners. Free play introduces them (i think?), and killing them is borderline impossible (they take a maximum of 2 damage, whilst having 5 hitpoints). Killing them, however, is necessary to actually level up to 52, so you will have to focus on them ASAP, if you want to actually reach level 52.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
In case anyone is interested, ive played ONE day in Free Play Mode, after ive tried (and failed) to get Karryn to lose her virginity (as silly as it might sound), and copied the save to another location... attached down below.

I also gave the endless dungeon a whirl. Given how Karryn is still a virgin in this save, i cut my losses and ran. Managed to get to wave 8, but my "internal risk counter" said "if you run out of x (stamina/energy/willpower), you WILL get raped": View attachment 1819454

You can use this save for a NG+. Karryn is specced as a Unarmed Fighter, and capable of beating the game (derp), though nothing is stopping you from shifting her talents around to accommodate for a different build.

PS: beware of "metal" prisoners. Free play introduces them (i think?), and killing them is borderline impossible (they take a maximum of 2 damage, whilst having 5 hitpoints). Killing them, however, is necessary to actually level up to 52, so you will have to focus on them ASAP, if you want to actually reach level 52.
To answer your question, Free play DOES NOT introduce metal prisoners. It's the edict that says, "Test Drugs on Prison Inmates " THAT is the edict that introduces metal prisoners.

Reactions: eugene67
Apr 25, 2022
i couldn't find a way to reduce the duration of the job, but i found a way to increase the reputation gained from 1 to 3, so to waste less time near it :/
Wow, You can gain more reputation than 1%?
Btw, First 10 popularity of the bar, each give You +4% income, but any point above 10 will give You only +1%

It's gotta do with which level u r fighting the enemies on. The more lower the lv the more fatigue you'll gain. From my experience fighting 1 group of enemies on lv1 gave me at least 5%-7% for each, while on lv4 it's like 15% or over. I know, the fatigue gain on the lower levels is ridiculous but using the Suppressor title which can be received early on by dealing with 3 riot fights helps decrease ur fatigue gain by 33% (only during riots), and can be stacked with the food buff from the chef (once unlocked) at the canteen for another 33% for a total of 66% decrease gain for ur fatigue. With this u can end 2-3 rioting levels or even all 4 dependent on how well build ur Karryn is without much debuffs to ur stats.

Also, I'm not too sure about this but I think any of the decrease fatigue gain buffs help decreases ur pleasure gain. I haven't fully tested it myself but saw a difference in comparison when having the Suppressor title equipped and unequipped. Could just be completely wrong tho.
Yes, that makes sense it's not necessarily how strong they are, but how high is their level compared to Karryn. I think the higher level prisoners not only give You more fatigue, but also let You lvl up faster

When I was fighting with fatigue over 50% I also noticed increase in pleasure, Though it may be not from fatique itself, but from fatigue related stat drop.

LMAO, I did this EXACT same thing maybe a year ago lmao. When the game was in its 9.bj phase. Its fun lol, I also did unarmed but NO sex.
Do You maybe know, if there is any way to make them less likely to touch Karryn while shes masturbating? Sometimes they just watch and jerk off like good boys, but sometimes thay are very active in helping Karryn masturbate (I know Nerds wil not touch Karryn unless they attach toys). I suspect it may have something to do with them being horny or not.

But about the run, so far it works better than I imaginet. Especially the slimes, they are just melting.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
To answer your question, Free play DOES NOT introduce metal prisoners. It's the edict that says, "Test Drugs on Prison Inmates " THAT is the edict that introduces metal prisoners.
Oh... so the last edict in that tree turns them into diamonds? lol

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Wow, You can gain more reputation than 1%?
Btw, First 10 popularity of the bar, each give You +4% income, but any point above 10 will give You only +1%

Yes, that makes sense it's not necessarily how strong they are, but how high is their level compared to Karryn. I think the higher level prisoners not only give You more fatigue, but also let You lvl up faster

When I was fighting with fatigue over 50% I also noticed increase in pleasure, Though it may be not from fatique itself, but from fatigue related stat drop.

Do You maybe know, if there is any way to make them less likely to touch Karryn while shes masturbating? Sometimes they just watch and jerk off like good boys, but sometimes thay are very active in helping Karryn masturbate (I know Nerds wil not touch Karryn unless they attach toys). I suspect it may have something to do with them being horny or not.

But about the run, so far it works better than I imaginet. Especially the slimes, they are just melting.
editing the files, you can.
at first i wanted to change the time consumed from every action to reduce the duration of the side job, but was more complicated than expected, so i just changed the rep gained, so that i can work less days and still gain a decent amount of money from the bar.
compared to the other side jobs, the time spent on the bar, is just too much.
I don't see a good reason to waste so much time o such a repetitive event.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This piece of fan art summarizes my game play experience perfectly:
Day 1 - proud warrior >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Day 100 - crowd pleaser
View attachment 1821198
Funny. I have to admit, this is exactly (minus the day counter) how my first (and NG+) playthrough looked like.
What strikes me as odd about the first image, is how Karryn carries her weapon. Ever since ive launched the game and found the unarmed edicts, that was it. I didnt want to use the weapon ever again. I almost forgot that "confident/taunting" stance of hers...

PS: she looks better in these images than in game, too. Least she doesnt have those baloon tits on her... anyone modded the game to have smaller tits?

Reactions: Firebless

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Is there an updated peromod for latest version or will 1.04 pero be ok?

I can't seem to disable auto save when moving between areas or closing menu like in 1.04, did something change as the old method is not working for me now.

Edit * ccmod was getting in the way.

Last edited:

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
editing the files, you can.
at first i wanted to change the time consumed from every action to reduce the duration of the side job, but was more complicated than expected, so i just changed the rep gained, so that i can work less days and still gain a decent amount of money from the bar.
compared to the other side jobs, the time spent on the bar, is just too much.
I don't see a good reason to waste so much time o such a repetitive event.
Did you see toilet job? It just about having sex with 100 guys over and over again for only 1 reputation.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Did you see toilet job? It just about having sex with 100 guys over and over again for only 1 reputation.
If we r talking about its usefulness, u do it either for the staff efficiency that has an effect during riots, reducing the pleasure bar or just for the h content. Other than that it's just a waste of time. Especially when u get no money from it so I wouldn't even consider it as job.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
If we r talking about its usefulness, u do it either for the staff efficiency that has an effect during riots, reducing the pleasure bar or just for the h content. Other than that it's just a waste of time. Especially when u get no money from it so I wouldn't even consider it as job.
I believe staff efficiency reduces expenses, so you do get money from it.

4.60 star(s) 402 Votes