sinka69

Oct 5, 2020
Any other quality RPGMaker games like this? I played succubus academia, MGQ, Meltys Quest and so far it's really hard to find games with both engaging gameplay and H scenes like those I mentioned.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
CC mod messing up waitress side job, sometimes. I ask the order, take exactly it, try to serve it to customer and game thinks that i mistook. This is happening only with mod installed, in original, all working fine.
This issue don't occur very often.

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
CC mod messing up waitress side job, sometimes. I ask the order, take exactly it, try to serve it to customer and game thinks that i mistook. This is happening only with mod installed, in original, all working fine.
This issue don't occur very often.
This is an intentional part of the mod that you can turn off in it's settings. It basically makes it so, sometimes, a customer will act as if you got them the wrong order to try and get Karryn to do things in return.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Karryn Eye candy/Idol run, let's go!

Goals:
Help Karryn become an absolute Goddes of sexappeal, so that she can make people cum without even touching them.

Rules:
>Prisoner mode
>Can use attack skills, but no dex, str ,agi related edicts allowed
>It's ok to occasionally have sex, if it can't be helped, but if most of battles turn into gangbang, the run is failed.
>The general goal is to make prisoners cum by flaunting, masturbating in fron of them or just using secretary stance
>Rimjobs disabled as it'd be borderline impossible to play with them
>Maybe disable cunnilingus by messing with the game files, if it proves to be impossible to play.

If anyone is interested I can post updates on how the run is going

I think You can make some dialogues fly by faster in options, but unfortunately, there really is no way to speed it up.

Well, You can just quickly get drunk and fucked, to end the side job faster, but it will gain You some passives and earnings are not as good.
I've tried doing charm focused runs but they never seem viable. It just takes *ages* for the prisoners to get themselves off and if you start masturbating your desire shoots through the roof : / If you find a way to make it work I'd love to hear about it!

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Why are there riots? I have everything completely pumped to prevent them and nothing is pumped for the chance of their occurrence, but riots still occur almost every groove.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why are there riots? I have everything completely pumped to prevent them and nothing is pumped for the chance of their occurrence, but riots still occur almost every groove.
The riot chance increases by a set amount per level per day, which your edicts modify. So you'll eventually have a riot on a level no matter which edicts you have, and there's a small chance to get a riot almost immediately after one is put down, since it can roll the 1% chance for a riot or it might fail on a 99% chance.

I don't recall which file to edit in the base game to reduce / remove them but ccmod has it as an option in it's settings.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The riot chance increases by a set amount per level per day, which your edicts modify. So you'll eventually have a riot on a level no matter which edicts you have, and there's a small chance to get a riot almost immediately after one is put down, since it can roll the 1% chance for a riot or it might fail on a 99% chance.

I don't recall which file to edit in the base game to reduce / remove them but ccmod has it as an option in it's settings.
There is planty of edicts that reduce the chance, as well as the fact that the jobs reduce it too (but only affect nearby floors) but the one that allow you completely supress them requires very specific conditions to do it (main thing that you need to do is supress all "floor problems - 3-options edicts throught military might and have well trained and well equipped guards) which will deduce a bit of money for all supressed riot. On other hand you don't need to pay insurance anymore (or repair faculties) so it's a valid rout to pursue.

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get more money on prisoner mode? I don't have any job yet and its hard to get any edicts, I know this dificulity must be hard but still.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to get more money on prisoner mode? I don't have any job yet and its hard to get any edicts, I know this dificulity must be hard but still.
The easiest way to make more money is play as long as you can, with the lowest Order that you can. Espacially on the First Floor. There are no Riots, so you can farm a lot of money there because lower Order more money. Aside from that well there are a few Edicts that will make you a lot of extra money. Replacing Guards as an example.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes