Apr 25, 2022
Thing is, you get sadism for hitting prisoners, so unless youre doing something funky that nobody knows about, pleasure will constantly rise. Whats more, after a while masochism will join it, and you will be gaining pleasure from both smacking and getting smacked.

Pacifying two levels worth of rioters leaves me at ~30-40 fatigue and about 60-80 pleasure. I need to think really carefully each time a fight is about to end in this situation - need to leave a maximum of 2 enemies to beat or i will carry that high pleasure onto another fight in a wave fight. Getting 6 fresh guys against you just as youre about to collapse from orgasm isnt healthy for a virgin run.
The battle thing is more of a "interesting but not really useful information", I noticed that by accident, while doing a slut run from the very beginning, so I was getting pleasure from them touching me, before I got any levels in sadism or masochism.

Fatigue acts weird, sometimes it's not a problem, sometimes I gain a lot of it.
I've noticed that I gain more fatigue if I, fight strong enemies, use a lot of stamina, level up stats?
But I may be wrong on all of that.

This may not be so helpful for pleasure management as it requires a lot of things, but sometimes it's better to just stay down and let the last few enemies jerk themselves off, rather than gain pleasure from hitting and getting hit.

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019
How can I disable autosave in hard mode on the current version (v1.0.5j Full) without using CCMod?
In old versions was quite easy. I just needed to modify a string in the file "YEP_X_Autosave.js", but now the code is different and I don't know what to do, can someone help me pls? thx

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There's Multiple Ending or Just same but diff title? or anyone had full guide?
View attachment 1817549
If that's the ending title you got, that's the "good" Empress ending, gz!

There is a different ending if you are too slutty, and it includes a NTR(ish) H-scene.

Also, the 2nd ending does not end the game, but lets you continue in endless mode, until such a time that you wish to start a NG+.

And yes, it has a different title associated with it.

There's also a title for a 0 corruption ending, and a few combat related titles that you can't earn in a single playthrough.

The Steam page should have a guide with all the titles (and passives).

Reactions: Rize

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019
It just moved into RemtairyMisc.js a quick search would show you that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did a search before, maybe I didn't see it last time... Anyway Thank you! It works without problems.
Also, can I use the same "method" to activate any cheat on hard mode as well?
For example, I'd like to activate the History Log cheat for Waitress job

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
there is a mod or a way to accelerate the Waitress job? the time wasted it's just too much, even with turns of 15 20 min

Reactions: Alkasal
Apr 25, 2022
Karryn Eye candy/Idol run, let's go!

Goals:
Help Karryn become an absolute Goddes of sexappeal, so that she can make people cum without even touching them.

Rules:
>Prisoner mode
>Can use attack skills, but no dex, str ,agi related edicts allowed
>It's ok to occasionally have sex, if it can't be helped, but if most of battles turn into gangbang, the run is failed.
>The general goal is to make prisoners cum by flaunting, masturbating in fron of them or just using secretary stance
>Rimjobs disabled as it'd be borderline impossible to play with them
>Maybe disable cunnilingus by messing with the game files, if it proves to be impossible to play.

If anyone is interested I can post updates on how the run is going

there is a mod or a way to accelerate the Waitress job? the time wasted it's just too much, even with turns of 15 20 min
I think You can make some dialogues fly by faster in options, but unfortunately, there really is no way to speed it up.

Well, You can just quickly get drunk and fucked, to end the side job faster, but it will gain You some passives and earnings are not as good.

Reactions: rambledamble

Dar'Kais

Mar 26, 2018
Я играю Karryn используя мтоол с читами, проходил игру почти с каждой версией по новой по честному, в общем вылазит ошибка не сразу спустя разно колво времени от 2 до 10 минут в чем проблема есть идеи ?
тут тебе не помогут , так как большинство на инглише говорят (

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019

Goals:
Help Karryn become an absolute Goddes of sexappeal, so that she can make people cum without even touching them.

Rules:
>Prisoner mode
>It's ok to occasionally have sex, if it can't be helped, but if most of battles turn into gangbang, the run is failed.
>The general goal is to make prisoners cum by flaunting, masturbating in fron of them or just using secretary stance
>Maybe disable cunnilingus by messing with the game files, if it proves to be impossible to play.

I think You can make some dialogues fly by faster in options, but unfortunately, there really is no way to speed it up.

Well, You can just quickly get drunk and fucked, to end the side job faster, but it will gain You some passives and earnings are not as good.
i couldn't find a way to reduce the duration of the job, but i found a way to increase the reputation gained from 1 to 3, so to waste less time near it :/

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Fatigue acts weird, sometimes it's not a problem, sometimes I gain a lot of it.
I've noticed that I gain more fatigue if I, fight strong enemies, use a lot of stamina, level up stats?
But I may be wrong on all of that.
It's gotta do with which level u r fighting the enemies on. The more lower the lv the more fatigue you'll gain. From my experience fighting 1 group of enemies on lv1 gave me at least 5%-7% for each, while on lv4 it's like 15% or over. I know, the fatigue gain on the lower levels is ridiculous but using the Suppressor title which can be received early on by dealing with 3 riot fights helps decrease ur fatigue gain by 33% (only during riots), and can be stacked with the food buff from the chef (once unlocked) at the canteen for another 33% for a total of 66% decrease gain for ur fatigue. With this u can end 2-3 rioting levels or even all 4 dependent on how well build ur Karryn is without much debuffs to ur stats.

Also, I'm not too sure about this but I think any of the decrease fatigue gain buffs help decreases ur pleasure gain. I haven't fully tested it myself but saw a difference in comparison when having the Suppressor title equipped and unequipped. Could just be completely wrong tho.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021

Goals:

Rules:
>Prisoner mode

LMAO, I did this EXACT same thing maybe a year ago lmao. When the game was in its 9.bj phase. Its fun lol, I also did unarmed but NO sex.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes